Five

Casino Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was a good driver. Fast, able, with split-second reflexes.

They made a trip that should've taken an hour in 20 minutes.

Solbi tried to assure herself that she would've only taken 10 minutes, but deep in her heart, she knew Chanyeol was a good, good driver.

She was going to have to work hard to win.

xxx

She's racing down the city streets, swerves fast to avoid an oncoming car.

Chanyeol was ahead of her, she's letting him lead since he knew the city better.

She lets him think that he's faster.

She glances at her GPS. The monotone voice speaks again.

"3 miles until target. Turn left."

Solbi shifts her handbrake. Biding her time.

30 seconds later. "1.5 miles until target. Turn right."

It was showtime.

She pulls her handbrake, shifts to second gear, accelerates, gives the car more throttle.

She cuts Chanyeol off on the right turn, sending him a wink as she did so.

She turned around before she could catch his incredulous look.

She accelerates even more.

"1 mile until target. Enter roundabout. Exit straight ahead."

Solbi weaves around the cars in the roundabout, going 117 miles an hour, all of them honking furiously at her. In her rearview mirror, she sees Chanyeol maneuvring around the cars smoothly, catching up.

She shifts her handbrake again, her tires shriek and grip the ground, desperate for traction around the sharp corner coming out of the roundabout.

Chanyeol falls further back, forced to slow down around the turn.

Solbi smirks.

"Target 0.3 miles ahead. Proceed straight."

Solbi accelerates once again. Faster, faster, even faster.

Then she abrupt brakes in front of a circle of expensive sports cars.

Her car cuts into a tight half crescent before Suho's face, screeching to a halt in front of his shiny shoes and leaving tire marks across the pavement.

Then she steps out of the driver's seat right when Chanyeol comes to a halt behind her.

Chanyeol gets out of the car, closes his door calmly.

He says with reverence and a hint of bitterness in his voice, "I think I'm in love."

Solbi ignores him, just steps out in front of the row of shiny designer shoes and lifts her chin to look Suho in the eyes.

"I told you I could drive."

Suho's lips curl slightly at the edges, like a feline.

Then he says, "Indeed you can."

He hands her a phone.

"I call, you answer. You're delivery boy now."

Solbi is too preoccupied with the way Kai was glaring at her to answer. She didn't want to deal with him.

She had a legitimat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter