Seventeen

Casino Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everything in this world is about except . is about power."

xxx

Sehun's room is less lavish than Luhan's.

A simple king bed. A desk. A closet. A bathroom.

She opens his closet to find it composed of dress clothes and workout clothes.

She was about to grab a t-shirt when Sehun's arms wrap around her waist from behind and his nose presses into her hair, inhaling.

"Your old clothes are still in your room."

"My room? It's still there?"

"Of course. Luhan wouldn't let anyone else stay in it."

She smiles, then turns in Sehun's arms and presses a kiss against his cheek.

"I love you, Sehun." She beams up at him.

Sehun smiles in fondness before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you too, Sol."

xxx

She opens the door to her room and is greeted by a cloud of dust.

Everything in the room was covered in a fine layer of silt. Nobody had been in here since she'd left.

She walks over to the closet, and opens it to find her standard wardrobe.

Sweats, t-shirts, tank tops, trainers. Workout clothes.

Leather, guns, black on black. Mission clothes.

Little black dresses, pearls and silk slips. Alias clothes.

She pulls on black leggings and a black tank top, before slipping on a pair of black trainers.

She was going for a run.

xxx

Her trainers splashing up mud in a dank alleyway, she makes yet another lap around Berlin.

Berlin. That was where they were centered now.

Running was cathartic. It pushed her muscles and burned her lungs and made her think.

All she ever did was think when she ran.

She thinks and contemplates and wonders.

She wonders if Luhan's ever been in love.

She wanted him to be in love. She wishes that one day, Luhan will love wholely, entirely, with everything.

When that day came, she was going to destroy everything he had. His joy would turn into ashes in his mouth.

Just like he did to her.

xxx

Sehun finds her five hours later, sitting on a bench in the park, her long legs extended in front of her.

"You know, Luhan sent an entire squadron to search for you," he quipped.

She smiles wryly. "Did he? I imagine the quality of trainees must be much lower these days."

Sehun chuckles drily. "After Luhan, you and I were the best. They're quite desperate to find new proteges, actually."

But he finds that Solbi was already lost in her own thoughts.

"I miss him, Sehun, more than I've missed anything."

A pause, then, "All of us miss something, Solbi, whether it is real or unreal, tangible or unreachable."

"Is this what they call love, then?"

Sehun doesn't answer.

xxx

She meets him again in her dreams that night.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter