Fifteen

Casino Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan throws off his leather jacket onto a mildew covered armchair before rushing over to Solbi's side.

Her face was flushed red, covered in a sheen of sweat, and her hair was fanned out like a corpse.

He rummages in his pants, pulls out a needle full of morphine and injects another shot into her arm.

Solbi shudders, then lies still. Luhan presses a kiss to her temple, her hair, before lifting her shirt to look at the bloody knife wound that was seeping unhealthy amounts of pus.

"Stay strong, darling."

Solbi lets out another shuddering breath.

xxx

Stars spangle across the night sky and Solbi shudders and shivers from cold.

Luhan lays a gentle hand across her forehead before stripping his clothes and moving under the sheets to her side.

His limbs align with hers like they belonged there and the situation takes him back, to a different time, a different place.

xxx

Solbi's hands are bound behind her back against a bedpost when Luhan walks into his chambers.

She'd proven to be uncooperative and so was given to him to fix.

He begins stripping his body of his sweaty training clothes, and was preparing to walk into the shower, before changing his mind.

Luhan steadily paces over to the girl, who just draws in a sharp breath.

Taking note, Luhan asks, "Are you afraid?"

Solbi's voice comes out tremulously, "Should I be?"

Luhan just cups her face in his right hand, deceptively gentle.

"I won't hurt you."

He leans in for a gentle kiss before leaving.

xxx

He's asleep when his instincts wake him and he feels the cold press of a blade against his throat.

Solbi looms above him, straddling his waist, with all intents to kill.

Luhan looks at her and for once in his life, could not read a person's will.

So he tests her courage with his life.

"Do it. Kill me. Nothing is easier."

He feels her draw in a shuddering breath, and he takes her shoulders with his hands, shaking her slim figure.

"Do it."

"Aren't you afraid?"

"All men die. Now, or fifty years from now, what's the difference?"

He watches as her eyes tremble with unresolve, and suddenly, he wanted her.

With a twist of leverage, Luhan now hovered above Solbi and in between her thighs.

Slowly, his hand pushes her nightdress up her thigh and up her waist, and he rolls his hips experimentally.

The friction generated was delicious, and as he repeated the motion, Solbi's hips began to rise and roil to meet his own.

The knife falls silently to the ground.

xxx

Luhan is sitting on the ground next to Sehun, both men out of breath from a spar.

"I heard you got a new trainee?"

Luhan gets a faraway look in his eyes that makes Sehun wary.

"Careful, Luhan, this life is simple."

"Things are less simple today."

"Women have a way of complicating things."

Luhan bites his lip to prevent himself from laughing at the understatement of the century.

xxx

When sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter