Thirteen

Casino Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She finds herself back at the casino that started everything.

The gilded cash machines ring out with sorrow and Solbi would feel like crying if she weren't wearing mascara.

The red plunge Versace dress was revealing but she felt like she was in funeral garb.

Solbi had unknowingly driven back to the casino, and so she's sitting at the bar, nursing a drink.

Management had welcomed her back with open arms, but she regretfully declined their offers of her past job.

She didn't know how long it had been before Kai slipped into the seat next to her.

She knew he was coming. She'd spent money on his card to buy the dress, after all, and that meant he could track her.

Kai tilts her head gently back to look at him, and she can only hear Luhan's words in her head.

Kill Suho. Kill Kai.

God, I've missed you Solbi.

She suddenly collapses into Kai's arms, but he was there to catch her. Always.

"How much have you had to drink? Nevermind."

He gathers her into his arms and she falls asleep against his chest.

xxx

She was sitting in an emptying classroom, Jongin was sitting next to her, grinning casually.

She's laughing at some witty joke he made, smiling back at him happily, guiltily.

Sehun walks into the classroom. His classes must have just ended. He glances between Kai and her.

Sehun leans down and gives her a quick peck on the lips, then kisses her neck.

"Sol, let's go out for bubble tea after class," he whispers against her neck.

Solbi flushes, an unknown feeling bubbles up in her chest and she tries to hide her face away from Jongin's.

She lifts her eyes to meet Sehun's and eye-smiles her consent.

She belonged with Sehun, right?

xxx

She's sitting on the beach, there's a storm brewing in the distance.

Jongin plops down next to her.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

She just smiles, a little sadly. He chooses that moment to kiss her.

The kiss felt good. It felt nice.

Why should she stop it?

Maybe because of Sehun, her mind thinks.

But Jongin's lush kisses convince her otherwise.

xxx

She was sitting in the library next to Sehun's side, studying.

Jongin walks by with some gorgeous senior girl plastered onto his side and Solbi feels her chest tensing up.

They slip between the bookshelves and start making out in plain view in front of her.

She does everything she can to appear unaffected.

Unfortunately, Sehun notices them. He scoffs in disgust.

"I don't know why y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter