Six

Casino Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And do you even know what it feels like when it's 2AM and you wake up and you're breathing hard, hard, hard, but no one's there?

How it feels like you're falling off the Earth and into the Sun but no one cares?

How all you need is someone there but everyone's gone, gone gone.

Dead, dead, dead.

xxx

Solbi shrieks a little because how in the hell had Chanyeol snuck up on her without a sound.

He just chuckles, places a kiss behind her ear, nibbles a little on her ear, then says,

"Don't worry. Suho has people curate them for us. He hates it when we look sloppy."

Solbi just chooses lean further into his embrace.

He was tall, and his body was warm.

Before she could do anything she'd regret though, Chanyeol pulls away.

"I'm going to take a shower. Feel free to make yourself at home. I hope you don't mind sleeping on the same bed."

Solbi didn't mind.

xxx

Chanyeol steps out of the bathroom towel-drying his hair and stops short at the alluring sight in front of him.

The girl was asleep on his bed, long hair fanned out behind her like a halo, long legs stretched beneath her like an invitation.

For a second, all he wanted to see was her mewling beneath him, writhing in pleasure and begging him for more.

More oppa. Harder, harder. Harder please.

He finally sees why Kai was so possessive of her. Chanyeol was convinced that Kai would have just kept her locked up in his rooms like his own little doll if he would have had the choice.

Instead, she was living with Chanyeol.

And life was about opportunities.

So thinking, Chanyeol, slips on a pair of boxers, then walks over to the bed.

Patience, he thinks.

He ends up slipping an arm around her waist and drawing closer to him, until her was nestled in his crotch, and her head was tucked underneath his chin. He breathes in the scent of her hair.

Mint.

Then he closes his eyes.

It had been a long day.

xxx

Solbi wakes up first, and feels herself being d by Chanyeol, albeit unintentionally.

One of his arms was curled under her waist, the other was over her hip, and under her shirt, with his large, warm, calloused hand on her .

She snorted, decided she didn't mind, then went back to sleeping.

xxx

Chanyeol woke up and finds himself pleasantly surprised by the softness underneath his hands.

His eyes blink open, and he sees that Solbi was in his arms.

One of his hands was on her , the other was wound under her.

He looks down and sees that her dress had ridden up her legs, over her black lace , and was showing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter