Nine

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Trinity and Myungsoo’s lives just continued on; be annoyed and argue a lot when they were at home but act like they loved each other out at the public, or in front of anyone; including Matt and Crystal and Myungsoo’s parents. The only people that knew about how much they didn’t really love each other were Nana, Jiyeon, and secretly Xiumin. Even though everyone else still thought that the marriage was real, that didn’t stop Myungsoo from continuing to go out partying with Nana and Trinity hanging out with Xiumin and Jiyeon. 

    Trinity came back home after another “friendly” date with Xiumin, and Myungsoo was getting ready to go out. 

    “Where’d you go?” Myungsoo asked, putting his shoes on while Trinity was putting her shoes away. 

    “Out with my friend.”    

    “You mean that guy you’re always with?”

    “Yup,” Trinity said as she took off her jacket. 

    Myungsoo didn’t know why but he felt slightly irritated whenever Trinity was out with Xiumin. Just then Nana came in bursting into the door again. 

    “Don’t you know how to ring the doorbell,” Trinity grumbled. 

    “What did you say?” Nana asked.

    “Nothing,” Trinity smiled her fake smile again, then walked away. 

    Myungsoo then called out to Trinity as he put his arm around Nana’s shoulders, “I’m going out; don’t wait up.”

    Trinity ignored him and stomped upstairs to Matt and Crystal. Myungsoo smirked but let his arm drop from Nana’s shoulders after the coast was clear. Nana felt slightly hurt since she realized that Myungsoo just used her. 

    “Hey do you really like Trinity?” Nana asked while Myungsoo was putting on his jacket. 

    “I told you that this marriage is arranged,” Myunsoo answered. “And anyway, she’s just a girl with no appeal. She’s young too; can’t even buy alcohol legally. But she still has ‘kids’, which makes her even less appealing.”

    Nana knew there was something that Myungsoo wasn’t being truthful about. Maybe it was the twenty year long friendship, maybe she was just crazy; but Nana decided to let it go… she didn’t want to bother Myungsoo with questions he didn’t want to hear.

They left the house to go to the club again. What Myungsoo didn’t know was that Trinity actually overheard his answer. She felt angry but also hurt. 

    “Screw you, you ,” Trinity mumbled.

    Trinity tried to take out her frustrations out on doing some housework. She scrubbed furiously on the kitchen countertops, vacuumed and swept every single corner in the house, and cooked five different dishes. 

    After putting on a happy face for Matt and Crystal, who was incredibly happy themselves of the “buffet”, Trinity was working on her homework that she completely forgot about. She was in the large dining room, solving problems about factoring and functions, when she heard Myungsoo pulling up to the house. She checked her phone to see that it was 2:30am. 

    Myungsoo walked into the house and past Trinity without any greeting. 

    “Well hello to you too,” Trinity said, louder than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter