One

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    When Trinity was only a little girl, some older girls she knew always looked as if they were glowing. The meaning of college was different to Trinity after seeing one after another. The meaning of college was to have fun while paving a path for your future. As Trinity got older, she learned more and more about the parties that her older friends went to and even experienced it a couple times by the time she was a junior in high school. 

    Trinity knew how she wanted to spend her college years; going to parties, meeting new lifelong friends, and meeting a potential lifelong relationship… and of course studying here and there with that college aura. 

     Trinity Jung was now outside with her best friend Jiyeon Park at a coffee shop. The recent high school graduates were halfway through their summer and were planning to go to the local college nearby.

    “Can you believe we’re going to college in about a month?” Trinity asked, sipping her coffee with the beautiful cream art of a heart. 

    “It’s honestly so surreal… I feel like I have to get ready to go back to the hellhole of high school again,” Jiyeon laughed, setting down her large coffee cup. 

    Trinity and Jiyeon have been best friends for almost ten years; they met in elementary school and instantly became friends. Years passed and somehow they continued their strong friendship. Though it’s strange since they weren’t really similar; Trinity was headstrong, had a tough image, though caring and fun. Jiyeon’s face was gorgeously cute though she has this y vibe; still she’s playful and loyal. One glance and people could always tell that Jiyeon has a bunch of guys waiting in line for her.  

    “So what’s going on with your boyfriend?” Trinity almost jumped, remembering what she needed to ask her. 

    Jiyeon and her boyfriend, Yoo Seungho, had been on rocky terms last time Trinity heard. He was loved by many and didn't distance himself from the girls that flocked to him... that's what she gets for datin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter