Five

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    After a brief conversation and giving Trinity their number, Mr. and Mrs. Kim left to go to a meeting. Myungsoo and Trinity got into his car as his parents told him to drive her home. The car ride was probably the most awkward situation Trinity had to go through. After what felt like forever, they got to her house. 

    “Thank you for the ride,” Trinity started her way out the door. 

    “Wait,” Myungsoo sighed. “Look, I was just wondering what my parents told you when you asked them their reason for this deal?”

    “Well… they said that they saw me on TV…”

    “Are you an actress?”

    “No…”

    “Pfft, figures.”

    Trinity glared at him, “what?”

    “You’re not pretty enough to be an actress,” Myungsoo smirked. 

    “Thanks,” Trinity snapped. 

    “So what’s the reason then?”

    “They found me on TV because my parents died in a hit and run, and thought I was mature and nice because I decided to support my little brother and sister so they don’t need to go to an orphanage,” Trinity replied bluntly with a lot more fire. 

    “So pretty much, you have kids too?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, ignoring everything else she said. 

    “Yup.” 

    “And… you’re going to marry me for money?” Myungsoo cocked his head as he smirked. 

    “… I don’t know.”

    “Wow what a great way to get married,” Myungsoo crossed his arms as he spoke sarcastically. “What would people say if they found out?”

    “Why would I care what people say?” Trinity pressed her lips together. “They only say stuff that will hurt you… and anyway it’s a big maybe.”

    “I see.”

    “Thanks for the ride,” Trinity gave Myungsoo a half smile before leaving the car. 

    “I guess I’ll see you soon,” Myungsoo smirked again. “Bye.”

    “…Bye,” Trinity quickly slammed the car door before fast walking into the house. 

    Trinity walked into her house with her shoulders weighed to the floor. Jiyeon, Matt, and Crystal popped their heads from the living room like little hedgehogs coming out of their holes. 

    “How was the brunch?” Jiyeon asked. 

    “It was…,” Trinity gave an awkward smile. “It was really… decent. Hey, did you guys finish your homework?”

    “Yeah, we finished it about ten minutes ago,” Crystal smiled. “We’re just playing around now.”

    After playing couple rounds of card games, Trinity and Jiyeon later went upstairs to talk about what happened to Trinity. 

    “They wanted you to get married?” Jiyeon couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter