Fourteen

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Jiyeon and Trinity were in Trinity’s room, talking about the night they had. Jiyeon finally confessed to Trinity as well that she actually fell in love with Xiumin and he was part of the reason why she wanted Trinity to be with Myungsoo more. 

    “I’m really sorry,” Jiyeon cried. 

    “It’s okay…,” Trinity tried to smile with her puffy eyes. “I promise I’m fine. You need to get yourself together too.”

    Jiyeon nodded her head furiously and wiped her eyes, “You’re right. I’m okay. But…truthfully, you liked Xiumin, right?”

    “Well…”

    “You don’t have to lie, it’s fine. I knew it from the way beginning,” Jiyeon weakly laughed. “I guess I really do understand you better than yourself.”

    Trinity smiled, “Maybe…”

    “So anyway, what are you going to do about Myungsoo?”

    “What do you mean?”

    “I mean… aren't you going to confirm his feelings or something? You said it yourself that he was barely functioning. He might even remember what he said to you.”

    “I don’t know. I guess I’d just wait for him to say something again…”

    Myungsoo did in fact remember what happened, though his major hangover didn’t let him get out of bed. In the morning, Jiyeon forced Trinity to check up on him while she checked on Matt and Crystal. 

    -Knock knock-

    “Come in,” Myungsoo moaned. 

    “Hey,” Trinity said softly, poking her head inside. 

    “Hey!” Myungsoo slightly jumped from his bed. “I mean… hey.”

    “Um… how are you feeling?” Trinity slowly made her way to him. 

    “Gross,” Myungsoo said, meekly giving her a small smile. 

    “Well… do you want some soup?” Trinity fiddled with her fingers behind her back. “It should help with your hangover.”

    “Sure…,” Myungsoo replied then quickly added, “Thanks”. 

    Trinity made her way downstairs and had to put her hand to her heart to somehow manage it to stop pounding so fast. As if on routine, Nana burst into the house and smirked at the sight of Trinity. Nana was feeling superior because she now thought that Myungsoo was now officially her boyfriend. 

    “Where’s Myungsoo?” Nana said with confidence.

    “He doesn’t feel well,” Trinity replied, now unfazedby the manner less action. 

    Jiyeon then came downstairs, after hearing Nana’s voice. Somehow from a salty introduction became a hostile war when Nana called Myungsoo her boyfriend. 

    “What the hell is this saying?” Jiyeon said to Trinity. 

    “What did you call me, second class citizen?” Nana spat. 

    “A , you home wrecker; who the do you think you are, coming into someone else’s house and give her no ing respect.”

    “This isn’t her house, this is my boyfriend’s house.”

    “He’s not your boyfriend!” Trinity finally said. “He’s my fiancé, and my future husband.”

    “Like he even likes you; LAST NIGHT he told me he would rather marry me than you. You’re just a gold digger.”

    “And YOU’RE just a booty call! Can’t you see that?” Jiyeon said, starting to shout. 

    “Look you little . I can ship your entire fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter