Twelve

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Myungsoo!” Trinity shouted through the house. “Myungsoo, where are you?!” 
    “WHAT?!” Myungsoo groaned loudly as he came out of his room. “It’s my day off! Let me sleep!”
    “Dude, it is way past noon. You should’ve woken up by now,” Trinity jogged up to him. “Anyway, I need a huge favor.”
    “No.”
    “You don’t even know what I was going to ask you!”
    “Fine, what?”
    “I need you to take care of the kids when they get home.”
    “What? Why?”
    “Because,” Trinity huffed. “Jiyeon and I both have class together again and Xiumin is at work.”
    “Then why don’t you call for a babysitter?” Myungsoo said, frowning while closing his eyes and resting his head on his shoulder. 
    “No one can come so last minute!” Trinity whined. “And you said it yourself; you have a day off today. It’s only for a few hours, and Matt knows what he and Crystal need to do when they get home.”
    When Myungsoo gave her a bigger frown/pout, Trinity whined and pleaded as cutely as she possibly could. 
    “Pleease~~ I promise I’ll make you the most delicious thing you have ever eaten in your life if you just do this one favor.”
    “But I—,” Myungsoo groaned again. 
    “PLEASEEE~~~~~~~,” Trinity whined louder. 
    “FINE, just be quiet. I get headaches when I wake up.”
    “THANK YOU!” Trinity smiled, widely. “They should be home in a couple hours. You just have to help them with their homework if they need it, watch over them if they want to make a snack, and just play with them so they don’t watch too much TV or something.”
    “Yeah, yeah,” Myungsoo started to head back into his room.
    “I’m leaving a note for them, so if they don’t see you, I’m going to tell them to find you,” Trinity’s voice became monotone. “Remember, they still think we’re actually getting married because we like each other.”
    Myungsoo sighed, “Okay, okay.”
    “Thanks! Bye!” Trinity ran out the door as she heard Jiyeon honking outside. 
    “Hurry up, we’re going to be late for class!” Jiyeon honked as Trinity ran towards her. 
    “Sorryyy, I finally managed to get Myungsoo to agree to babysitting,” Trinity said as she threw her backpack to the back seat and put on her seatbelt. 
    “Wait… he agreed?” Jiyeon’s mouth dropped. “Did you beg on your knees?”
    “Oh come on, Jiyeon,” Trinity laughed. “He’s not that bad.”
    “….What,” Jiyeon raised her eyebrows.
    Trinity had to take a moment, “Well… he’s not that bad anymore.”
    “Obviously, to the fact that he agreed to a favor,” Jiyeon laughed. “Are you sure something isn’t going on between you two?”
    “No nothing’s going on. It’s just the same.”
    “Except for the fact that he’s strangely more attached to you.”
    “I wouldn’t say attached,” Trinity hunched her back. 
    “Well hey, I don’t know what you would call it, but for what I can tell, he’s at least becoming used to the idea of getting married to you; I see you guys together you know.”
    “Whatever,” Trinity laughed. 
    “No seriously, he didn’t even go out with that rude , Nana, for a while now.”
    “That’s true, but….”
    “But nothing! Hey, I’m just glad that your relationship is starting to go well with Myungsoo,” Jiyeon smiled. 
    “Maybe…” 
    Both Jiyeon’s and Trinity’s minds then trailed off to Xiumin:
    I like Xiumin though… but then again, I’ve been happier when I was with Myungsoo… when we’re NOT fighting, Trinity thought. 
    I hope she goes to Myungsoo. It does seem like he’s starting to like her, and she likes him. I just need them to get together so Xiumin would get over her… oh god, what kind of friend am I?, Jiyeon thought.

 

    It was 5pm when Trinity came back from school. She was slightly suspecting that Myungsoo wasn’t taking care of the kids at all. Just as she was thinking of all the ways she could beat him up, she walked into the house hearing laughter. She quietly made her way into the living room where she found Myungsoo, Crystal, and Matt surrounding the TV, playing Mario Kart on the Wii. Myungsoo and Matt were messing with each other while Myungsoo was also slightly helping Crystal. 
    “Hey, I’m home,” Trinity said, observi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter