Eight

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Thank you for joining us today,” Myungsoo smiled his best business smile. 
    Myungsoo, Trinity, Matt, and Crystal was standing side by side, greeting and thanking people for being at the party. Matt and Crystal acted with great manners with the direction from Trinity. Though from what she could tell, the guests didn’t care about the engagement announcement, but rather the party itself. It was a big social symbol so most of the guests weren’t giving the couple the full attention that they should’ve gotten. The reporters, on the other hand, were flocking to the couple and Mr. and Mrs. Kim. 
    “Well hello,” Nana smiled as she walked up to Myungsoo with three other tall and beautiful guys. 
    Are all rich people just born good-looking?, Trinity thought to herself. 
    “Hey,” Myungsoo greeted back while fist-bumping his other friends. 
    “Hello, Ms. Kim,” one of the guys said. “My name is Jason Jung.”
    “Liam Choi.”
    “Michael Lee.”
    “Hello,” Trinity slightly bowed. “I’m Trinity.”
    “Oh of course we know who you are,” Liam said. 
    “You’re the ‘Cinderella’,” Jason smirked. 
    “Cinderella?” Trinity looked at Myungsoo, who was talking to Nana.
    “Yeah, you were dirt poor and now you’re the queen,” Michael smirked. 
    Trinity bit her tongue as she was trying not to say something harsh, “I guess you’re right. I should feel lucky.”
    “I wonder how you guys met,” Liam acted as if he was intrigued. 
    “Maybe she was his worker?” Jason acted as if he was observing a new species at a laboratory. 
    “What were you; maid, secretary, or… I know, you were a booty call, right?” Liam smiled, sweetly. 
    Trinity made herself smile even bigger, “Oh thank you for thinking I was pretty enough to even be an . It’s quite amusing on how you rich boys think; maybe you had this personal experience as well?”
    Liam’s smile slightly faded but tried to keep itself to a smirk. Trinity tucked her hair back, sarcastically elegantly and excused herself, bringing Matt and Crystal with her.
“Those guys are jerks,” Matt grumbled. 
“Shh,” Trinity smiled. “But yeah… they are.”
 As they walked away, Trinity made a face and got herself a glass of fake champagne. Myungsoo couldn’t hold in his laughter when he saw her chug it down. 
    “Your fiancé…,” Liam grumbled. 
    “Just politely beat your ,” Myungsoo smiled. “Remember Liam, she’s still going to be my wife. So cool it.”
    “So this isn’t a publicity stunt?” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter