009

Someday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2008

 

Watching someone you love loving someone else is hard, but pretending that you're okay is definitely harder.

 

It's been a month since I felt my very first heart break at high school, and surprisedly, I was doing wellㅡat least that was what I'm telling myselfㅡalthough it was quite hard because Hyo Jun and Baekhyun were around me all the time. I could never ignore them, at least I've tried to ignore Baekhyun but it was all useless. What worse was, my feeling towards him grew bigger each day.


"You're daydreaming again." Hyo Jun's voice interrupted.
I blinked my eyes, still haven't got my sense yet. "Huh? Are you talking to me?"
"Seriously, Jin Hye. What the hell is wrong with you?" 
"Why do you think there is something wrong with me?" 
"It's just doesn't feel right, you know?" She shrugged. "These days, you're not being yourself. Most of times, you'll get busy with your own mind, just like what you did just now."
"I'mㅡ" I'm actually not okay because we actually love the same guy. "I'm just tired." I finally said.
"Is it because of your mom's upcoming marriage?"
"Kind of." I didn't completely lie because it was half true.
"Hey, Jin Hye?" She called me. "You know, when you feel like telling it, I'll be right here, remember?"
"Thanks." I smiled at her and felt a little more guilty inside.
"Good girl. Now, keep that smile on your face and never lose it again."
I chuckled. "Yes, mom."
"So, tell me." She said, raising her eyebrows at me. "How's your relationship with that Chanyeol guy?"
"Chanㅡ" My eyes widened. "You know we're just friends, Hyo Jun-ah."
"Well, I think he has a thing for you." She smiled teasingly. "Beside, he's actually a good guy."
"What are you guys talking about?" My heart skipped a beat as I heard another voice joined our conversation. Baekhyun took a seat next to me as if it wasn't a big deal for him. I really need to calm myself down.
"Just girls talk." Hyo Jun replied, didn't seem to be bothered by Baekhyun's action, but I knew deep inside she was wishing that Baekhyun would take a seat next to her instead of me. "Jin Hye's mom going to marry in three months and she wasㅡ"
"Hyo Jun." I muttered. "I'm going to catch up later, okay? For now, I think I have to go backㅡ"
"Are you okay?" It wasn't Hyo Jun who asked me.
"I'm okay, Baek." I smiled at them before leave. "Enjoy your time."

 

 

 

 

I had no idea since when I came to the Music Room more often than I thought I would. Maybe because deep inside, I was still hoping to see Baekhyun there, playing all of his favorite song. Geez, Jin Hye, get a life and move on.
I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed feeling inside when no one was there. I put my fingers over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter