012

Someday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What does a 'kiss' mean?

It could be a desire. It could be an emotion. It could be love.

I've tried to figure out what does a kiss mean for Baekhyun, but I couldn't find it. Out of those three options, what if a kiss doesn't mean anything to him? What if it means nothing to him?

Everything was perhaps normal, at least for me. After my mom's wedding ceremony, Baekhyun didn't say anything. The next day, he talked to me like nothing happened. So did the next day, the next week, and almost a month passed. None of us ever talked about that kiss, even though I was curious to death.

Why did he kiss me that night?

"Who kissed you?" Hyo Jun asked, and I realized I was speaking out those words. Geez. was I day dreaming again?
I shook my head awkwardly. "No one, really. I was just talking to myself."
She slitted her eyes. "Hmm. I don't think so."
I nibbled my lower lip, feeling bad for made up another lie to my best friend. After all, Hyo Jun still didn't know anything about that kiss, and my feeling. 
She didn't know that we were in love with a same guy.
"Jin Hye?"
"Well.." I my lips nervously. "Someone kissed me." 
Her eyes widened. "You've been kissed by someone you know and you didn't even tell me? For God's sake, we've been best friend since forever, Jin Hye-ah."
"I'm sorry. I think.. I think it's not a big deal."
"Of course it is, dear." She looked at me curiously. "Now tell me who's the lucky guy."
It was silent for a while before I finally said, "It's.. Someone I know." 
"Who?"
"Can we just not talk about this?"
"Are you not going to tell me who is he?"
"It's not like that." I muttered. It's not as simple as you think, Hyo Jun.
"Then like what?"
"I.. I'll tell you when I'm ready, okay?" I gave her the best smile I could do. "I promise."
She let out a deep sigh. "Sometimes I can't understand you." I could hear a big disappointment there.
"Hyo Jun-ah.."
"I thought you trust me as your best friend." She sighed. "But I guess I was wrong."

She stood up from her seat, leaving me without saying goodbye.
I could tell that she was really disappointed.

 

Hyo Jun still didn't want to talk to me afterwards. It wasn't surprising that she was mad at me just because of a cliche thingㅡshe was a sensitive person, after all. I walked home by myself, feeling a bit loneliness because usually, Hyo Jun was there with me.

"So, you're going home by yourself now? It's strange." A familiar voice came up, and I didn't need to look back because I already knew who was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter