019

Someday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You got a fever." Jinhye muttered as the thermometer showed 37.8 in celcius degree. 


Jinhye sat down next to Baekhyun's bed with him laying down weakly. She felt so much relieved after Baekhyun got conscious, her heart almost dropped when she saw that guy passed out. Luckily there were some people who walked pass by and helped her to carry him to the apartment. Just what kind of person who walked outside, on a winter with a fever? She rarely saw Baekhyun looked this weak, it was only once at the night she saw him got beaten up. 

Remembering another memories again, huh?


"I've cooked a porridge, you have to eat before take your medicine--"
"You're leaving?" Baekhyun asked, his voice still croaked.
Jinhye nodded. "If you need a help just call your girlfriend over."
"I can't."
"What do you mean you can't?"
"I broke up."
Jinhye widened her eyes. "What?"
"I said I broke up with her." Baekhyun repeated. "Hyo Jun dumped me."
Still not knowing how to react, Jinhye remained silent. "On Christmas Eve, I should've go to our date, but I didn't come and we kind of had a fight so.."
"Why?" Jinhye blurted out. She knew she shouldn't ask it. So what if they broke up? She didn't even talk to Hyojun anymore, that's none of her business. And Baekhyun..


"Because on Christmas Eve last year, I made the biggest mistake of my life."
He answered, his gaze locked on Jinhye.

No. Not that look again. 

Beside his smile, Jinhye always fell for Baekhyun's eyes. There was something in the way he looked at her. She felt it, but she had no idea what was that something. 

"Stop." Jinhye breathed, for a second she almost forgot how to. "Please, I have to go."
"Jinhye." He got up from his bed weakly, walking towards her.
"Don't come." Jinhye turned her back. The moment Baekhyun called her name, her tears were almost there. She was so near to crying.
"Yoo Jinhye"
"I SAID DON'T--"


Jinhye's tears fell down to her cheek as soon as she felt his arms wrapped around her waist. She felt a sudden warmth from his back, a soft breath, and Baekhyun's chin on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter