010

Someday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa, open your mouth. Aaah." Hyo Jun took a piece of meat with her chopstick and feed it to Baekhyun lovingly. In the other side, Baekhyun had no choice but accepted it. He already got used by the way Hyo Jun took care of him, anyway.
I rolled my eyes annoyedly and ate the whole meat with my chopstick instead. Sadly, the meat was too big and I chocked up.
A laugh escaped from Baekhyun's mouth when he saw me dying. "Slow down there, Miss. You almost died from a meat." 
"Just shut up, Mr. Lovey Dovey and take care of your wife instead." I scoffed. "I think I'll just eat with Chanyeol and the others because I started to get irritate by your cheesiness." I said jokingly. Well, maybe it's just a lame excuse because actually I was jealous.

From the way I saw it, it was clear that Hyo Jun always showed her feelings towards Baekhyun, and he was happy. Baekhyun was happy for being loved, but I still wonder if he loved her too. Sure, he was attracted to her, and sometimes he would say Hyo Jun is beautiful and all, but moreover,  he didn't ask Hyo Jun out. It's been several months since they got very close, but they didn't become anything but friends.


"Are they busy flirting with each other again?" Chanyeol asked as I took a seat next to him. I had no idea since when became this closeㅡprobably since that Christmas Eve when Chanyeol picked me upㅡbut he was actually a good friend. 
"As you can see." I shrugged. "Geez, they're so cheesy. I think I lost my appetite."
He chuckled. "Is that the way you tell that you're jealous?" 
I furrowed my eyebrows. "I am not jealous." 
He ruffled my hair lightly. "Aigoo, look a our jealous Jin Hye."
"I said I'm notㅡ"
"Then be my girlfriend."
"Be yourㅡwhat?"
"Be my girlfriend." Chanyeol repeated.
 I forced a laugh. "You can't be serious."
"I'll take that as a no." The tall guy my hair again then left as if anything didn't happen. See? He wasn't serious though.

 

 

"You can't make it?" I croaked when Hyo Jun called me up on the phone, canceling our appointment. It was Sunday morning, and Hyo Jun promised me to go shopping together.
"I'm really really sorry, Jin Hye-ah. My sister suddenly asked me to buy groceries and stuffsㅡwait a second unnie I'm talking to my friend!ㅡso yeah, I can't go with you."
"But.. You said you would.."
"Hey, I'll call you later okay? I'm truly sorry Jin Hye, bye." Then she hung up.
I sighed deeply. I guess I'll just have to go by myself, eh? My eyes widened as I saw another call on my phone again. 
It was Baekhyun.
"Hello?" I answered, trying to sound calm when actually I was nervous inside.
"Jin Hye-ahhh" He called me. "I'm bored."
I rolled my eyes. "But I'm busy right now, so I'll hang upㅡ"
"Wait!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Where are you going?"
"Uh.. Shopping?"
"I'm in."
I raised my eyebro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter