Day 89

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 


D-8 before the wedding, 11:20AM

 

Krystal wake up and pushed herself from the bed somehow feeling restless. She went downstairs and there goes the showering, the breakfast, last but not least....packing her things up. She finally decided to move to LA a day after tomorrow, after some small talks with both of her parents, well including her older sister though.
Now she felt bored waiting for her loved ones to came back and helping her with stuff today. She put a spoonful of cereal inside , yes, she was eating alone in the kitchen as her phone beeps in a sudden, it's a text.

 


From: Luna
Soojungie we will be have a reunion in a club next to a fancy restaurant near downtown, would you like to come? Just call it a farewell party for you too.

 

 

Now a smile curled up on her face, she replied Luna's text in a dash and hurried herself into clothes, made a way to Luna's house to killing her time first.

 

 

 

D-8 before the wedding, 11:31PM

 

 

 

“LET’S PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!” The shortest girl but second to the oldest among Krystal and Vic, excitedly yelled as soon as all of them stepped into the club with their guyfriends as well. Sulli couldn't come since she was still on her pregnancy.

 


Well the place that they were going to is a club owned by one of Victoria's friends. They weren't really friends but they know each other. 
It’s better to be in a place where we know that we’re kind of protected, right? Thought the long black haired girl with a short red dress looking fine as hell tonight.

 

 

 

D-7 before the wedding, 12:02AM

 

 

 

A half-hour have passed since they got there and Krystal have rejected a lot of boys asking her for a dance, including the two girls who are now enjoying dancing to their hearts' content on the dance floor. 

 


They swing their hips to the beat of the music, Kai and his friends couldn't help but checking their out.....especially his ex-girlfriend which now is going to the bar to grab some drinks.
"Hey Krystal",
Greeted Kai as he wrapped one of his arm around the latter's waist, she felt uncomfortable immedietly. She didn't like being touch so carelessly.
"Don't touch me Kai.",
Said her trying to yanked his arm away from her but he seemed too strong.

 


"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER.",
Suddenly Krystal heard someone shout even if there was a loud music around them she could know whose voice is that.
The latter walked ahead their ways and grabbed the older girl's wrist in a sudden leaving Kai feeling dumbfounded.
As they leave the place, Amber loose her wrist looking upset as she slammed herself into a driver seat while Krystal raised an eyebrow and pushed herself into a passenger seat as well.

 

 


12:15AM

 

 


"What's wrong?",
Asked the older girl looking at her loved ones while Amber gripping tightly on the steer wheel holding her anger, she stepped on the gas hard that made the car speed increased.
"Why are you in the club with that brat?",
Krystal raised an eyebrow and chuckled at her question.
"I only have a reunion Am, that's all.",
Amber sighed deeply rubbing her temple while the other hand still gripping on the steer wheel.

 

 


12:30AM

 

 

 

"Did i tell you to keep away from Kai?",

 

 

"He's still one of my friend."

 

 

"Oh friends means letting someone touch you that carelessly eh?", Said the younger one sarcastically raising her tone.

 

 

"Then a CEO means letting your own secretary to seduce you huh?", Said the older girl sarcastically raising her tone as well following the latter.

 

 

Both of them couldn't stop arguing to each other. Amber short-temper went back quickly, she couldn't hold it any longer while Krystal just crossing her arms facing at the window view looking pissed, her big-headed also came back. 
Both of their brain were being wrecked from their own thoughts.
Having no clue that there will something waits in front of them and change their life.....unexpectedly.