Day 118

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

"Hey amber wake up kiddo.",
I raise my eyelids to look at the visitor i have today. It's no one other than Donghae hyung with someone following him from behind....she looks somehow shy. Who is she?
 
 
I get up and lean my back on the bed, waiting for hyung to continue what he states,
".....Let me introduce you a close friend of mine, Krystal. She'll be joining us to the mall today",
Says him cleary. A smile drawing on that girl's face, she's indeed.....beautiful.
"Hello Krystal-ssi",
I bow my head trying to be polite earning another bow from the latter. I chuckle a bit because of her awkwardness, she looks so shy that i find it kinda cute.
 
 
"Go take a shower first, we will be waiting downstairs okay?",
States hyung as he ruffled my hair making it more messy than ever. I somehow take a glance at the girl, she caught my eyes as well. Later on, i can see her softly cheeks turns a bit pink. Why is she looks so.....w-warm?
 
 
Truthfully, after they finally walk outside of my room i get up from the bed and here goes the showering. Dressing myself like usual, i only wear black-white raglan, jeans and beanies. I hate complicated things especially on choosing your own clothes anyway. As soon as i hang a towel next to my hoodie which is hanging at the back of the door, something seems drop on the floor since i hear a small thud. I take a look at where i stand, it's a small shiny things....i-isn't that a ring?
 
 
 
I kneel down and grab it carefully, tracing my eyes over the ring it says,
"J-Jung Soojung?",
 
 
 
"Are you done yet?",
I murmur to myself before someone suddenly show up behind me, making me jolted a bit.
I turn myself around, it's Krystal, hyung's friend.
 
 
I let out a sigh before i nod my head and smile to the long black hair girl, i even not to forget to put the ring inside my pocket as well, it must be hyung's. I just know that he already has a girlfriend now? I chuckle a bit at the thought when i walk downstairs, following the older girl behind.
 
 
 
Now me, Krystal and Hyung are strolling around the mall, looking at some stores, shirts, snapbacks, beanies, anything we sees.
The atmoshpere around us starts to getting more chill. Well i keep my mouth shuts since i barely know this girl who currently walk besides me. She acts so childish for her age though, but why i feel a sudden warm everytime she's around?
 
 
"Let's go get some drinks.",
States Donghae hyung, he points at a cafe nearby the games stores......but as soon as i make a step to the cafe, something flashes through my minds.
 
 
 

Amber clenches her fist and walks straight to the cafe right away.

 

"Where are you going?!",
Asks the black hair girl holding her wrist. 
Her tears won't even stop running through her cheeks, the latter yank her own hand immedietly and go ahead to the cafe. 
She's following behind trying to stop the younger one.

 

She approaches the love birds in a dash and grab the noisy brat's collar.

 

*BRAAAGG!!*

 
 
 
 
I stop from my own steps,  rubbing my temple. I close my eyes i feel so dizzy that i try so hard to keep my feet on the ground.
"Are you okay?",
Someone asks with a worriedly tone as she pats my back gently, i take a glance around me its.......Krystal?
 
 
"Wait, i tell oppa you're not feeling good.",
I don't even know why i grab her wrist in a sudden,  making her stop and turn her back around looking at me. She looks shock as i shock at myself either. 
"J-Just tell him i need to go home."
She nods her head a few times before i let her hand go.
 
 
 
Fortunately, now we're on Donghae hyung's car making our way to home. I still feel the headache is getting worse, i keep rubbing my head slowly, my heads spinning i might crazy in a second.
"Krystal, it's your old campus right?",
Asks hyung out of the blue as we get through a white building, i lean my back on the passengers seat while i take a glance at it.
 
 
The latter pushed herself from the bed hurriedly into clothes,
She ahead outside the apartment and made her way to the older girl's campus by walk, she needed to clear her own minds anyway.
Well it took thirty minutes to finally arrived at Krystal's campus. From afar she could see the long black haired girl walking jokingly with her guy and girlfriends. 
She was all smiling, laughing and bickering with each other as the tomboy smiled bitterly at the thought she lived happily without the younger girl's presence by herside.

 

 

"WHAT THE STOP SAYING THINGS!! JUST GET OUT FROM MY HEAD!!",

 

 

I bluntly scream as i close both of my ears, the dizziness won't stop from spinning, i take a look around me, everything seems so blurry, my neck starts sweating. 

 

"O-Oppa i think we should go to hospital",

 

"On my way",

 

 

I feel the car speed increases in a sudden.

 

 

 

The only thing i see before i close my eyelids is nothing but that somewhat hyung's friend looking at me with.....sadden in her eyes.