Day 1

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

 

The sun shone against the younger girl's face, making the contours of her face illuminate. You could either see kids running around or sit on a patch of grass, eating their ice creams happily.
"Omo......",
Said the pregnant woman.
That person chuckled seeing both of their reactions and ruffled the older girl's hair who still in shock and about to tear down in a minute.

 


"Now Krystal Jung Soojung.....will you fulfill your promise as i fulfill yours?"

 

 

 

*SLAPSS!!!*

 

 

 

"Why it took you so long you idiot."
Said the older one with tears already in her eyes, running down her cheeks.
You could see in the stupid dork's eyes how surprised she was, even Krystal was surprised herself. The latter caressing her reddened cheek and smiled a bit knowing at the fact there was a pure white gold ring she gave five years ago on Krystal's left hand, while, her loved ones wiping her tears away with her thumbs glaring at the tomboy, earning another chuckled from the latter.

 


"What?",
"It won't work."
"Huh?"
"Your glares."
"Shut up."
"Hey Sulli."
Greeted Amber with a smile to the pregnant woman who stood next to Krystal the whole time, watching them in silences. Krystal just raised an eyebrow and hissed.

 


"Yes?",

 


"Can i borrow Soojung for a while?",
Asked her bluntly earning a 'what do you want' look from the older girl.

 


".........Sure!",
"W-What?!",
Shouted the older girl couldn't believe what she heard. How dare Sulli agreed without hesitation or even asking her for a permission first. Amber grinned and grab the latter's wrist immedietly, bidding goodbyes to the long brown haired girl.

 


"W-Where are we going?!",
Asked Krystal sounded pissed trying to let herself go right away from Amber, yet earning nothing but a strong hand still grabbing her wrist.
Then the stupid dork later stopped and turned her back around facing the older girl.
"What now?",
Asked her once again with a cold tone.

 


"You'll be going with me."
Stated amber simply while giving a peck to the long black haired girl's hand, now she couldn't help but blushed. She bowed her head down trying to hide her sudden reddened cheeks.
After this five years, she have to admitted that she really missed the younger one so much. She missed her touch. She missed those smiles who could light up her whole day. And last but not least.....she missed those sparkle and dark eyes looking at her lovingly like, right now.

 


Fortunately, Amber pulled the older girl into her arms. She wrapped her hand around Krystal's waist, holding her tight while her other hand rested on the latter's head. She couldn't resisted how cute her fiance was, her childish yet lovable girl she loves the most. 
"Please......let me take you.",
She whispered on her ear huskily, it made the latter shivered down to her legs, Amber's voices that would make you melt in a second.

 


"W-Where to...?",
Asked Krystal nervously while she leaned her head on the tomboy's chest. She still could hear Amber's heartbeat, beating more rapidly than before. Then Amber cleared and scratching her neck first before answering the older girl's simple question.

 

 

"You.....Y-You'll be going to LA for one or two weeks with me tonight. I have some business to take care of."
Krystal immedietly pushed her head away from the dork's chest looking upset.

 

 

 


"W-W-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

 

 

 

"W-What....?"

 

 

"You just showed up after all this years for i don't know like ten or fifteen minutes and now you're asking me to go to LA with you?! You're out of your mind.",
She broke the hug and walked towards back to the park, ignoring what Amber said.
"W-Wait!!",
The latter grabbed her wrist unexpectedly, forcing Krystal to turned around.

 


"P-Please? Just for this time Krys, then i'll take you anywhere you want okay? i promise. Please?",
Said Amber with her pleading eyes. After that, there's a smile drawing on the older's girl face. 
Thinking she must be had a bad idea.....Amber gulped nervously.

 


"Well....here goes nothing."
She mumbled to herself, not knowing what will happens next.