Day 120

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

"Ms. Jung, you can see her now."
 
 
A black headed doctor emerged from Amber's room, smiling at her. It had been two days ever since her loved ones was admitted into hospital.
Krystal stand up quietly from her seat as she smiled back at the latter.
"Thank you Mr.Kim....how is she?",
The doctor let out a long sigh, showing his faintly smiles before he continued what he stated.
 
 
"Same as yesterday, she's still in her deep sleep but her heart beats normally, you dont have to worry though.",
He cleared his throat once.
"You see, there are multiple causes for anterograde amnesia. It can be because of alcohol, undergo surgery, or......brain injury."
Krystal nodded her head few times, trying to keep her feet on the ground.
 
 
"...If the amnesia is caused by a concussion or brain injury, rest and sometimes memory exercises can be beneficial to improvement. Last, therapy is usually the best option for patients suffering anterograde due to emotional trauma.",
 
 
"Y-You mean Amber will do a therapy after she's finally awake?",
Asked the older girl, her voices started to cracked, her her was matching every tick tock at the clock which was hanging on the waiting room.
 
 
"I dont know Ms. Jung. Some individuals with anterograde amnesia will recover on their own or after a bit of treatment, some cases are irreversible. When anterograde amnesia is permanent, all that can be done for Amber, you and her family is to help her get through it. All we can do now is waiting for her to eventually awake from her slumber to see if she has a permanent one....or not."
Stated Mr.Kim with a faintly smile, he patted the latter's shoulder, reassuring that everything's gonna be fine.
 
 
After a quick chat with Mr.Kim, the doctor excused himself and Krystal opened the door to Amber's room. She smiled upon seeing a sight she is quite familiar with, a pale short brown haired girl sleeping on the bed peacefuly.
"Hey there, dork.",
No responded. Krystal let out a long sigh of despair before she sat down next to her, the latter's hair making it more messy.
"Stupid, how are you feeling?",
 
 
 
No responded.
 
 
 
"Stop ignoring me you dork."
 
 
 
 
Still. No responded.
 
 
 
 
"I-I.....miss you A-Am, p-please wake up.",
There was it for Krystal. Her tears finally spilling through. No one watched how her tears running down her cheeks. No one held her like her loved ones used to. Krystal's body wracked with sobs, shaking her down to the core.
"W-Wake up....don't you miss me? Don't you miss seeing me?",
She whispered, her voice crackling.
The older girl leaned down, placing her head next to Amber's right arm as she went to sleep as well, waiting for her loved ones to wake up as soon as possible.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Almost five hours has passed by. with short breaths, someone raised her eyelids to look at the visitor she had. she could still felt the dizziness throughout her head. 
Where am i?
What just happened?
She thoughts. Using every bit of strength she had, she tried the latter's hair. Even from the scents, she actually knew who she was. Fortunately, the latter finally raised her head slowly, rubbing both of her eyes as she went shocked in a sudden. The other latter mustered a weak smile instead.
 
 
 
"Are you still mad at me, Jung Soojung?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
thank you for all of the comments! i really appreciate it all a lot! sorry if its somehow boring for you but i'll try my best! 
thank you very much:)