Day 110

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

 
Dugeun dugeun.
 
 
She walked towards to the front door, holding a bag of sandwiches she made by herself earlier. 
 
 
Dugeun dugeun.
 
 
Her heart was beating erratically, she even could hear it loud and clear. She raised her hand into a fist, knocking on the door opposite hers. She bitted her lower lips, she felt a sudden nervous after a few footsteps echoed through the hallway, she heard the sounds of rattling locks.
 
 
 
Dugeun dugeun.
 
 
 
"Oh! Hello there Krystal",
The door swung open, revealing a short black haired guy, bangs on his head while looking comfy with his red sweatshirt on, somehow he kind of reminded her about.....her fiance.
"Hello, Donghae oppa.",
Greeted the latter as soon as she bowed her head, flashing a sweet smile of hers. As you can see, Donghae is one of Amber's cousins whom treated the tomboy like his own little brother. They used to played together during their childhood days.
 
 
Walking inside, Donghae told the girl with a white shirt and black long skinny jeans to make herself at home.
The older guy make a way to the fridge to grab some drinks as Krystal sat down quietly in the living room. It was pretty empty since both of the parents are currently living in the states, taking over the Lius branch company for awhile. There was a plasma TV attached to the wall, with large speakers either side, two medium-size couches and a small table between them.
"Upstairs.",
Stated Donghae as he sat down facing the younger girl who was lost in her minds.
"H-Huh?",
"She's upstairs, probably flopping herself on the bed.",
Krystal nodded a few times before he started the conversation once again.
"You should go upstairs.",
".......no, she didn't know me yet, how can i introduce myself? S-She might think im weird.",
Her voices cracked a bit earning a faintly smile from the older guy.
"I have an idea."
 
 
 
Knock knock.
 
 
 
"Come in!",
Shouted a voice from opposites of the door. Donghae turning the knob carefuly as the latter following him from behind, the door opened revealing a short brown haired girl with a bandage on her head all smiling. Those smiles. How much Krystal missed those smiles.
 
 
They slowly walked towards the latter's bed.
"How are you feeing pal?",
"I'm good hyung."
"Anyways, let me introduce you a friend of mine! She's Krystal. And she's hm....a-a doctor.",
Donghae lied earning a gasped from both of the latters yet Krystal just bowed her head down, tried to get along with it.
"Hello Krystal-ssi.",
Greeted the younger one, revealing her white teeth. The older girl now couldn't help but smiled as well.
"Good! Now since i'll be going back to the company, i'll be leaving Amber to you, Soojung.",
Donghae patted Krystal's back as he winked and leaving her dumbfounded, all alone with her loved ones.
 
 
"Aish, what a good idea oppa.",
She mumbled to herself as she sat down awkwardly on the chair next to Amber's bed.
"Hurt anything?",
Asked the older girl calmly earning nothing but a no from the latter.
"What are you doing, Am?",
She started the conversation even though she knew she's bad at it. Fortunately, Amber smiled and showed a piece of paper.....it was more like a sketch. It was a girl. She wore loose sweater and a short shorts with a long silk black haired, yet the face was kind of blurry. 
 
 
Amber cleared ,
"I always had a dream about this girl, it was odd so i tried to draw her instead.",
She chuckled a bit earning a faintly smile from Krystal. She took a glanced at the night stand next to the latter's bed which attracted her attention, there were a lot of papers.
"Is this the same girl you talk about?",
Asked the long black haired girl innocently as she take a look at it, her eyes tracing over the sketch, earning a nodded from Amber.
 
 
She flicked to the last sketch. Suddenly, the older girl's heart went shocked, she couldn't believe what she actually saw. As a matter of fact, the last sketch was describing the back of a long silk black haired girl wearing a white blouse. The girl somehow looked like she walked towards the street. Her eyes about to get red in a second, it was a picture of her few minutes before the accident.
"It's from today's dream.",
A husky voice came from the younger one made her turned back into realitly. She kept holding on her tears as she smiled bitterly at the sketch.
".....i-i had a fight with this girl, she stepped outside of the car leaving me alone. I followed her from behind, somehow like calling her name but she didn't turn herself, instead she kept walking across the street until a truck came in a sudden. i don't know what happened next since Donghae hyung woke me up.",
Stated the younger one simply.
 
 
 
Amber finally turned her head around looking at Krystal in the eyes to found a tear slipped from the latter's chin, landing on the paper beneath her. The short brown haired girl raised both of her eyebrows, she got up from the bed in a second, and wiping her tears with some tissues.
"A-Are you okay....Krystal-ssi?",
The older girl nodded her head and smiled bitterly at the latter.
"I-I'm sorry, i'll be back in a minute.",
She stand up from the seat as she walked straight to the door, leaving Amber dumbstruck.
 
 
 
She made her way to bathroom, still wiping her tears with a tissue that Amber gave earlier.
 
 
 
 
"Stop being such a cry baby, stupid."
stated her as she looked at herself in the mirror.