Day 13

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

Krystal pushed herself from the bed as she opened her eyelids, she looked around the room, there was no sign from her loved ones. Smile drawing on her face, at the thoughts she couldn't wait to go outside and see the latter downstairs.


Yes, now it's been for almost two weeks ever since Krystal stayed at Amber's house in LA. Deep down inside, Krystal felt kind of sad knowing at the fact she will be leaving back to Korea tomorrow.

 


"Am.......?",
Called Krystal huskily while she opened the door, the house felt so empty. She raised an eyebrow and made her way to downstairs
"Am are you there......?"
She looked around the house but no sounds came. No voices. It was all empty, you could even hear a drip of water drop on the kitchen sink.
Krystal shrug her shoulders and smiled faintly, she thought her fiance must be off to work already.
She grab a towel and here goes the showering, the clothes, and the breakfast she had for today.

 


Krystal sat down on the kitchen, eating a cereal alone. Truthfully, after this five years Amber really did has changed. She changed to such a workaholic type, papers are always on her hands and her phone beeps every hour whenever they were on a simple date, the older girl sighed.
Days ago, Krystal even caught her sleeping on the couch without blanket and glasses on her eyes sleeping peacefully.

 


An idea came into her mind as the girl put a spoonful of her cereal inside , she thought it would be good to visit her loved ones once in a while and brought her lunch although she wasn't really good with the houseworks. She stood from her seat immedietly and took some ingredients in refrigerator, yep, she was trying to make sandwiches.
Smile showed up on her face again at the thought Amber will be eating a lunch she made by herself, she felt like a housewife already.
She put those sandwiches into a bag  as she finally done with the cooks. Then Krystal grab the house keys in a dash and made her own path to Amber's Office.

 

 

*TINGG*

 

 

The elevator was travelling to the highest floor, the door opened, and Krystal stepped out of it with a bag on her hand walking straight to the younger one's office.
"Good afternoon Soojung-ssi.",
Greeted the brown haired as she stood up from seat and bowed her head down while Krystal walked towards her way greeting her back with a sweet smile of hers.

 

 

"Good afternoon, Yoona. Is Amber inside?",
Asked the latter pointing on her fiance's office, Yoona nodded nervously earning Krystal raised her eyebrows.
Why Yoona acted odds today? She thought, but she just shrug it off.
In one hand were her bags and in the other was a lunch she made, she ahead to the door, smiled knowing that she would love these. 
The older girl stood at the door knocking but there was no reply, couldn't wait any longer Krystal pushed the door open carefully......revealing a black haired girl with her red lips sitting on the desk, spreading her legs while the tomboy leaning on a chair facing at the latter.

 


When she noticed the older girl's presence she jumped out of her position shocked to see her fiance. Krystal stumbled backwards, her legs losing its strength. The lunch bag fell to the floor without hesitation.

 

 

"K-Krys I can expla-", 
she started but the latter cut her off.

 

 

"You just never learn, do you?",
Krystal said with a sad smile and tears in her eyes before walking away, stepping on the lunch bag in the process.

 

 

 

She quickly made out of her office with her chasing the older girl telling her to stop but Krystal didn’t want to hear it. She covered her ears as she ran down the lobby. Wanting to escape this reality she pulled a taxi and went back to Amber's house packing her things up right away with tears already running down her cheeks sobbing her heart out. Both her heart and brain was being wrecked at the fact her fiance broke her trusts, twice.