Day 96

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

Tomorrow will be both Krystal and Amber unforgettable day yet the long black haired girl now sat quietly in the waiting room along with her sister, parents and the Lius. It had been six days after the accident, and it had been six days her fiance was admitted into hospital, unconscious.
She came in every day at the start of visiting hours and not leaving until the nurses told her to, with or without her family.
"Amber's relatives? She finally awake, you can see her now but please don't make some noises.",
A black short headed nurse emerged from Amber’s room, smiling at them.

 


"How's her condition miss?",
Mr.Liu walked towards her, the nurse could see sadden in his eyes and smiled faintly instead.
"The doctor will explain it all to you, sir.",
The nurse excused herself as Krystal opened the door slowly to Amber’s room while the others were behind, following her curiously. She smiled upon seeing a sight she is quite familiar with, a pale short brown haired girl staring at the white wall blankly with a bandage on her head.

 


As the doctor heard their heavy steps, he turned around facing them with a friendly smile.
"How's her condition, doc?",
Asked Mr.Liu curiously as the long black haired girl walked towards her loved ones absentmindedly and watched how Amber looking at her without a word came out of , she later raised an eyebrow. 
"A-Am.....how are you feeling?",
The younger one raised her eyebrows as well, looking confused.

 

 

"I'm good, but who are you miss?"
Krystal suddenly felt like someone just stabbed her back. She felt an electric shocked her brain until it burn. She felt a sudden emptiness both in her body and mind.
the Lius and the Jungs raised their eyebrows as well looking surprised, even her sister does. The doctor just sighed deeply and put off his glasses away from his eyes,
"She has anterograde amnesia, sir."

 


"W-What do you mean by anterograde amnesia....doc?",
Asked Mrs.Liu with tears already in her eyes, Mrs.Jung approached her in a dash and pat her back trying to make her feel at ease.
The doctor cleared his throat first before answering her question.

 


"anterograde amnesia is a loss of the ability to create new memories after the event that caused the amnesia, probably because of the accident earlier happened to the patient. I have asked her some questions, and she thought today is 9th of October, 2009. Means it was five years ago. To put it simply.....she could do anything she likes for today but she would forget all about it on the next day."

 

 

 

 

"9th of O-October.....2009?",
Krystal mumbled to herself with tears already in her eyes running down her cheeks, unable to support herself, she crashed to the floor. Jessica ran towards her and kneeled down as well helping her younger sister to get up....the latter stared blankly, realizing that date was one day before she met her lovely Amber.