Day 21

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

Krystal back at Korea now making her busy body in the office. Ever since the latter caught her loved ones cheating she couldn't get enough sleep, she get those sleeping bags under her eyes, she get thinner, she isolated herself in her own apartment. Luna, Victoria or Sulli even tried to visit but she didn't said anything and just smiled looking at her girlfriends bickering with each other.

 


It's been eight days, Amber trying every ways to apologize. she went back to Korea as well and found a way to find out where the latter's apartment, sending a bouquet of flowers every morning earning nothing but a door slammed right at her face.
Fortunately, she doesn't give up yet. 
At this time, she stepped outside of her car, walking straight into the lobby of the Jungs enterprise.
A bouquet of flowers in her hand as she walked confidently to Krystal's office.

 


Knock knock.

 

 


"Who is it?", 

 

 

"I-It's....me.",
The door opened unexpectedly, revealing a long black haired girl with a short skirt glaring at the tomboy, she later gulped.

 


"What do you want?",

 

 

"Um...w-we need to talk, i can explain.",

 

 

"I don't need an explanation for what I saw.",

 

 

"It's not what you think, i swear Krys."

 

 

"Lame excuses.",
Said Krystal coldly as she wanted to closed the door but Amber hold the knob out of the blue trying to pushed back instead while a bouquet still in another hand.

 

 

"P-Please, i love you.",
Amber begged with her pleading eyes. Krystal sighed at her words, she couldn't bear the stupid dork's behaviour, she actually wanted to give the latter hug acting like it's all fine, yet she couldn't. Her trusts got broken twice. She earned nothing but tears. Thinking she had enough with this. 

 

 


"We have nothing in common anymore, Am.",
She finally said something while bowing her head down, hiding her tears away from her lovely Amber. Those were simple yet hurtful words that could made everyone either drop their jaw or went in shock.
Amber holding the bouquet tightly, holding her sudden anger. Her brain was being wrecked, her heart broken into a million pieces.

 


"B-But why? P-Please give me a chance, Krys. I swear i'll make it all right. I really do."
Replied Amber stuttering, the latter sighed finally looking at her dork faintly, her eyes got red because of the warm liquids running down her cheeks.

 


"We did nothing but fights, did we? Even for the smallest things. Maybe.....maybe we're not meant for each other, maybe there's a girl out there who's much better than me. Who's not childish, stubborn and not stupid as i am. Yes, i'm stupid enough to believing your bullsh*ts. Dumb enough to waiting for you after this five years. And what do i get? NOTHING. Nothing but a jerk did something to some girl that she even never did to me before.",
Said her looking upset while tears keep falling down her cheeks, it wouldn't stop running.

 


Amber sighed, rubbing her temple because of the dizziness, she didn't know what to do anymore.
In a second Krystal suddenly loose the ring on her finger and throwed it right on the latter's chest, fell to the floor with a soft thud. she later raised her eyebrows.

 

 

 

 


"It's over, Am.",
Said the older girl with a cold tone slamming the door right at Amber's face, leaving the stupid dork dumbfounded......and breathless.