Better Days

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

Amber put on her tuxedo before putting on her shoes. She looked in the mirror again, tidied her hair. She nodded to her reflection, satisfied with what she saw and went out but someone's presence made her felt shocked in a second.

 

"H-Huh Yoona? God you scares me a bit.", she let out a sighed yet managed to smiles on the camera.

 

"Mrs.Liu told to me to recorded everything.", stated Yoona with a smile while she held a pocket camera on her hand.

 

People are still busy making the last preparation, decorating the place with flowers, putting up chairs. Amber turned her head as someone called her name and bow as she saw the priest.

 

"Are you ready?", the gray haired priest asked her

 

"Always, sir", Amber bowed politely, revealing her perfect teeth as well.

 

He patted Amber's shoulder before he went to check the altar.

 

Amber bowed again and saw the guests are coming. In few minutes later everything is set. She could see Luna, Vic, Sulli and her husband Minho with their kids. She could see her best dudes back on high school too, Henry and Kris.

  

The girl in the black tuxedo watched Krystal came out in white wedding dress, linked arm with her father, walked gracefully to the altar. The moment she saw her face as the veil is opened, Amber lips formed a smile. She felt like the luckiest person on earth now, even Donghae hyung approached the latter and patted her back, tried to encourage her enough.

 

 

 

*JOLTTSS!!*

 

 

 

"EHH?! Who turned off the cd player?!", asked a long brunette haired girl looking pissed as she kept eating her popcorn.

 

"YAH! I've only seen my face for just a second!", complained a short blue-ish haired girl sitting on the floor.

 

"Well that's good for you, im not even in the video.", stated a skinny girl as she sat down politely on the couch.

 

"Ah! Minho looks so cute on his tuxedo", squealed the tallest girl in the room innocently earning nothing but glared from the three.

 

"Stop watching it guys, it was three years ago yet it's still embarrassing.", said a long black haired girl as she bring some drinks from the kitchen. She later sat down between the brunette and the skinny one, leaning her back on the couch.

 

 

"Unnie, where's Vic?",

 

 

"Ah she's-",

 

 

"GUYSS!! I bring some pizzas and some cakes for us to celebrate!", stated the oldest girl among them excitedly as she opened the front door. While Minho, Donghae and a short brown haired were following behind her, bringing some food.

 

A smile drawing on each girls' faces as soon as they approached and helped them bring to the dining room. They kept busy doing on their own things while ignoring the love birds presences.

 

"Hello princess", greeted the boyish, wearing her grey-hoodies, she wrapped her arms around the older girl's waist and kissed her cheek, making the latter's blushed madly.

 

"Happy birthday.", replied the older girl simply, as she wrapped her arms around Amber's neck.

 

 

"How's your head?",

 

 

"Good, as always."

 

 

"YAAH YOU LOVE BIRDS! Get here now or you don't have anything for dinner!", scolded the brunette when she showed up her head a bit from the dining room, glaring at them. Both of Amber and Krystal chuckled before they finally made their way ahead for some dinner, as the younger one wrapped her arms around her wife's shoulders, leaving the living room......safe and sound.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

And yes its done! Thank you for all of you guys for liking this. Sorry if its somehow dissapointing you?:( Thank you for all of the comments, subs, votes i really appreciate it a lot. And if i have time i'll write another story soon (since im probably on my vacation and have nothing to do here) peace out!^^