Day 122

Let's Go Back to Day 1

Here goes double updates. Comments and subs will do^^ peace out!

 
 

 
Both of the latters' sat quietly, their fingers linking into each other until the doctor walked in with unreadable expression, they had to admit their mind became racing. He sat down in the chair opposite them, somehow rereading his papers and clearing his throat.
"Amber Liu.", He started, but they both know he wouldn't finish.
"How are you feeling now?", Mr.Kim asked, his eyes still roaming over the papers which attached to his clipboard.
 
 
"I'm good, i'm not that dizzy anymore, so yeah, i'm fine.",
"That's good.", he nodded, putting the clipboard down as he smiled at both of the love birds. 
 
 
"To tell you the truth, your head seems okay. But i want you to come here for a treatment at least one day per week, incase something suddenly happen to your brain. You see, this disease of yours will not be one hundred percent recovered. But as long as you don't overwork yourselves and take more rest, im sure you'll be fine.",
Stated Mr.Kim simply as he was leaning on his elbows.
 
 
"......And you can go home now.",
Now a smile drawing on both of the latters's faces. Krystal let out a sigh of gratefulness while Amber thanked him for taking care of her for the last four days. They stand up from their seats and bowed their head down before they eventually get out from the room.
 
 
 
"I dont wanna go home yet.",
Stated the younger one while the older girl linked her arms around Amber's right arm.
"You need to rest first, dork.",
The latter pouted yet only earning a deadly glared from her loved ones.
Amber chucked a bit before she cleared .
"I know, but we need to celebrate once in awhile right?",
"Nope, oppa will pick us up anyways.",
The tomboy stopped from her feet, raising one of her eyebrows as Krystal looking at her innocently.
"What?",
"Did you just say oppa?",
Amber loosen up their linking arms, she sounded so pissed that made Krystal giggled at her sudden jealously, she pinched the younger one's nose instead.
"Donghae-oppa, stupid.",
Now Amber making an O's face, looking speechless.
 
 
"Ah! Hyung is here?",
Krystal nodded as they back into their feet and started walking straight to the hospital lobby's doorway.
"Yeah, he's taking care of the Lius company in here while your dad is currently living in states.",
"Then we should go to states as soon as possible.",
Amber stated simply, she sounded serious in a second, while Krystal just looking at her in disbelief. This dork just won't stop from doing her works so much until someone tell her to shut.
 
 
"Anyway tell hyung he doesn't need to pick us today.",
Said the short brown haired girl in a sudden as she looked around somehow looking for a bus stop. Krystal raised one of her eyebrows before she asked,
"Why?",
"Because you and me will have a date tonight.",
Amber smirked at the latter as she grabbed her wrist in a dash, walking towards the bus which now parked ahead them.
The older girl couldn't help but let out another sighed yet smile sweetly at her fiance who was gladly back to normal and acted like a dork she is. 
 
 
Just for today Am, just for today....
She mumbled to herself as soon as they carefully stepped inside the bus.
 
 
Krystal smiled as she realized where the bus drive to, there was a night market just outside the town.
The younger one combed her hair with her fingers the time they stepped ouside the bus, she smiled at her loved ones and slided her arm on Krystal's waist as they walked together. 
They bought some meats for them to eat, the latter kept feeding her all the time making people around them turned to squeal. Even the older girl noticed how many girls stared at her fiance.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry",
Said Amber in a sudden, making the long black haired girl turned her head around looking at the latter weirdly.
"I forgot to put on my ring back, i just realized that its in my pocket the whole time.",
".....And hmm. I-I'm sorry for being selfish today, I don't know why i feel like i've never seen you since forever.",
Stated Amber clearly while they sat down on a comfortable patch of grass, looking at fireworks. Krystal somehow could see how red the younger one's ears were, she smiled at her sudden yet stupid confession. The older girl leaned her head down to Amber's shoulder. She could hear how her heart was pounding the same beats as her.
 
 
 
"Just don't leave me ever again, Am.",
Said the older girl with a smile on her face. You could tell how grateful she was for having her loved ones back into her side.