Day 131

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

A long black haired girl pushed herself from the bed as she opened her eyelids, she looked around the room, there was no sign from her loved ones. It's saturday. A smile drawing on her face, at the thoughts she couldn't wait to go outside and see her loved ones downstairs.
"Probably, at the gym.",
She thoughts.
 
 
Truthfully, they just went back in states last night since Amber's dad will make a congratulations pre-wedding party for both of the Lius and the Jungs' kids at one of five-stars hotel in downtown tonight.
People that will attend are mostly the dork's dad business' partners, families, and close friends from both Amber and Soojung.
 
 
"Hello sensei",
Greeted Krystal jokingly as she opened the gym's door, revealing a short brown haired girl wiping her sweaty face with a towel. 
Amber smiled, but she later frowned. Her fiance was wearing a loosely white t-shirt and a black short shorts.....somehow showing too much skin.
"Yah! Go back change your clothes first.",
The younger one's scolded, earning nothing but a giggled from the latter.
"Oh please there's no one beside us and the maids, Am."
 
 
"Anyway what are we learning today?",
"H-Huh? We?",
Amber chuckled and raised one of her eyebrows.
"Jeez, im serious.",
Krystal pouted as she crossed her arms, prenteding that she pissed. Amber laughed at her attitude before she cleared .
 
 
"Then go, punch me.",
 
 
 
"What if i hurt you?",
 
 
 
Amber raised her eyebrows once again,
"You? Nope.",
"Don't look down on me you stupid.",
Stated Krystal confidently that made the younger one rolled her eyes.
 
 
Krystal suddenly aimed her right fist onto Amber's face yet it wasnt that fast but it was sure as hell made the latter felt taken aback.
"Impressed, dork?"
"Not really",
She lied with a flat tone.
Then the younger one grabbed her from behind and wrapped her arms around her.
 
 
Actually, Krystal was aware enough, she stomped the latter's foot as she loosened her grip and to Amber's surprise, she did managed to throw the younger one to the floor and sat herself on her stomach.
"See? I won.",
She putted her tounge out, teasingly. 
Amber blinked rapidly, her breathing got shorts as she absentmindedly stared at the older girl's body.
 
 
Krystal noticed how her fiance was checking her out unconsciously. She couldn't help but blushed as her heart started to beats weirdly. How her hearts beats rapidly that it might explode in a second.
"A-Am.....",
 
 
Amber stared at the older girl into her eyes as she called her. Her lips are slightly parted. They were both searching for answers in each other eyes. The younger one held her waist around her arms while she pushed herself from the floor, closing their gap slowly. Krystal wrapped her arms around the dork's neck, still staring at Amber's lovingly eyes.
 
 
Amber leaned closer, both of their foreheads' met each other. She noticed how Krystal closed her eyes as her breath got heavier than ever. Finally her lips lightly brushed hers. The latter closed the gap and felt like electricity run through her spine. She immediately pulled back, wanted to keep it as a light kiss but all the younger one's defense crumbled as she saw how Soojung's lips slightly parted, her eyes are still closed. Before she opened her eyes, she leaned closer again and pressed the latter's lips on hers but.......
 
 
 
 
"AJ, Mr.Liu wants you to go to the ballroom at eight and bring Ms.....OH MY FREAKING GOD!! I'M SORRY!!",
 
 
 
 
Yoona came in like a wrecking ball she was, leaning against the door as she closed her eyes with her hands innocently. 
Krystal felt so shy right now she hides her face onto Amber's neck while the latter just chuckled a bit before she let out a long sighed.
"Just tell dad i'm okay with everything he prepares.",
Yoona nodded her head few times before she bowed trying to said sorry as she excused herself from the room.
 
 

 
 
"Congratulations for both of the Lius and the Jungs' once again! Please enjoy the party and thank you very much for coming.",
Stated the master ceremony simply earning a loud of applause from everyone around the ballroom.
Krystal's smiles wouldn't faded away since she was extremely happy to be introduced as AJ's soon to be wife now. Amber slided her arm around her loved ones waist as she talked to some of her businesses partners while the older girl was looking around the room. 
 
 
Her smiles become wider as soon as three girls appeared from the doorway, she had been looking for them in last two hours.
"Jung Soojung!!!",
A short blue-ish haired girl came with a short black dress while the others following her from behind.
 
 
"Yah!! Luna Vic Ssul!!"
She loosened Amber's arm and hugged them right away, not wanting to let go.
Amber excused herself and smiled at the girls' sudden reunion.
"Oh you look good Am.",
Greeted the tallest girl yet the second maknaes of the group.
"You too, Sulli.",
Said the latter simply, showing her perfect teeth.
Amber wrapped her arms around Soojung's shoulder while she started bickering and joking to her friends.
 
 
 
One hour passed by, the last song suddenly played, it was Amber's favorite song instead.
"Let's go to the dance floor.",
She whispered to Krystal earning a nodded from the latter.
They eventually excused theirselves before they ahead towards the dance floor.
 
 

Amber putted her hands around her waist while Soojung wrapped her hands around her neck. She's so beautiful, everything about her is perfect, her eyes, her nose, her lips. Amber smiled to her, feeling proud to have her. The older girl brushed her left cheek before she leaned her head on the latter's chest. 

 

 

Did you know how blissful iam to have you in my arms.......Jung Soojung?