Day 44

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

It's been two weeks since i'm going out of the hospital, everything seems back to normal.....i guess? 
Now I stare myself at the mirror absentmindedly, not knowing what should i wear for tonight. I'm not staying in my apartment since as you can see, me, my parents and unnie will have some visitors for dinner.
Yes, to put it simply it's the Lius including my one and only annoying dork. Well.....they actually come to talk about our wedding, the arrangement and other stuff too.

 


To tell you the truth, I'm not really accept her apologies yet but i just shrug it off making it like it's not a big fuzz, even though i'm still a bit mad. I even find the awkwardness around us sometimes.

 

 

Knock knock.

 

 

"Who is it?", 
"You better go to living room now, the dork is here.",
Sica-unnie shouts from outside of my room, oh my god this early? I'm not even ready yet.
In a second, i hurry myself into clothes and go downstairs right away, greeting both Mr and Mrs.Liu with a sweet smile of mine. 
Amber stand up from the couch as well and give me a peck on my cheek, earning squeals from both moms. We can't help but blush, I saw how Amber scratched her neck awkwardly while i bowed my head down hiding my sudden reddened cheeks.
After a while, our parents keep their busy mouths discussing about the wedding while unnie is listening them blanky. I sit next to Amber, she sighs deeply, i can see tiredness through her eyes. 
I bet it's because of works, i mean....she has a lot of business to take care of, she has other things to do in America yet she still make time for accompanying me in here. I feel guilty, i feel sad somehow, i wish i could do something for her though.

 

 

"You look tired.",
I look at her in the eyes pouting, Amber suddenly smiles and ruffling my hair instead.
"I'm okay as long as you're not sick.",
"I'm fine you should go back first, Am."
"No, if you're not there with me."
Says the dork innocently, she really looks like a little kid that i can't help myself but giggles at her words, taking it as a joke. I mean, i can't bear to leave my dad, mom or even my one and only unnie. It's kinda hard living without your family around, right? Then Amber raises an eyebrow and pinch my nose in a sudden, it's quite hurt though, ugh. But i don't know i feel like she....she looks a bit dissapoint at my reactions just now?

 

 

Fortunately, we spend our time in living room bickering, having a small talk, chatting about absurd things. 
We don't realize it's almost late night as Amber and her parents excuses theirselves and bidding goodbyes happily.
I smile at the thought that me and the dork now are REALLY back to normal. No hard feelings or even a slight awkwardness around us anymore. 
As I'm flopping onto bed and covering myself with a blanket, trying to get some z, suddenly my phone beeps. It's a text.

 

 

 

 

 

 


From: Amber
Would you like to move to LA with me?