Day 2

Let's Go Back to Day 1

 

"Welcome to the Lius Branch Company AJ....and Mrs.Liu.",
Greets a blonde hair guy wearing his suit and tie with a friendly smile to both me and Amber. Then he gives her like some papers, and by i mean some it's actually a WHOLE LOT. 
I guess that's why she really wants me to accompany her as soon as i can.
Oh.....i just realise that people in here calls her AJ? And what's that? Mrs.Liu?
Gosh, did this dork already told them we will be married soon? I can't help but bow my head down hiding my embarrassment, this is so not cool.

 


"Thank you Key, you can go back to your desk.",
Says Amber while she puts on her glasses back reading the papers while i walk beside her, making our way to the lift. I look around the lobby absentmindedly, it really is huge, fancy and so tidy. Many people keeping their busy to work, discussing and stuff.

 


Eventually, in a minute, we finally arrive at the highest floor, yep, it's no one other than Amber's Office though.
She keeps walking straight while i follow her behind looking like a lost kid. From afar, i can even see two girls chatting lazily.....they somehow looks like um Amber's type? Those long milky legs, silk hair and pretty faces girls would be so envious. It's like every girls dreams to have such a nice body.
Amber approachs those two girls, i just stand behind watching my dork do her works.
"Any appointment, Hyuna?",
Asks Amber looking at the long black haired girl with her red lips sitting on the chair.

 


"A-Ah yes AJ, in the next 20 minutes there will be a sudden meeting, someone from this company told us earlier.",
Replies her nervously while giving the latter a clipboard, she later nods in agreement. I'm just keeping myself busy replying texts from Sulli. I put my phone back in the pocket as she wants to say something.

 


"You're going with me, and Krys....",
She finally take a look at me and gives me a peck on the cheek. I blush, i can hear giggles from those two girls watching in front of us. I blush some more. 

 


"I'll be in a meeting, you can go take a nap in my office. O-Oh, and you have Yoona here to tag along since she'll be accompany you whenever i'm not around. Okay?",
There goes again her pleading eyes and an apologetic smile begging me not to be mad. I can't help but smile faintly and fixing her tie right away, making her somehow feel at ease. 

 


"Just do your works, you dork.",
Commands me with a bossy tone, she then smiles at me revealing her perfect white teeth.
"Yes ma'am!!",
She rubs my hair and excuses herself with her secretary i guess. I just learn that her name is Hyuna, i watch how they walk away and dissapear from my sight.

 


"Hi Mrs.Liu, i'm Im Yoona. it's nice to meet you in a person, you really pretty. AJ told us about you ever since she runs this company."
Introduces her simply with a brightful  smile, bowing her head down which turning me back into reality.
Oh my god, people should stop calling me with that, it's embarrassing.

 


"Hi Yoona, it's nice to meet you. Oh what did she said? Please just call me Krystal or Soojung, it's kinda....um too formal."
I say with a smile, bowing my head down as well. She seems nice and friendly, she's really pretty too....she must be those everybody's dream girl around this office, based on some movies i watched though.

 


"She told us many things, like how both of you first met and things.",
Says her simply earning myself blush from the words. That dork, seriously she would pay for this.
"......S-Soojung-ssi, how about we go to a cafetaria first? Or you want a delivery instead?",
Asks her sounds formally, i just smile at her question.

 

"Cafetaria is fine, you can tour me around too i'm curious about this place anyway.",
Says me simply earning a smile from the brown hair girl. Then she immedietly guides me to the lift and make our path to the cafetaria.

 

 

 

As i sit down at the cafetaria facing Yoona, we're chatting happily like a new bestfriends just lazily around. I find she really fun to hang with and so easy to have a small talk. 
But, somehow the girls around us which are whispering around while looking at our table irritates me. 
Now what's the problem?
"A-Ah Soojung-ssi, i think you finally sense something."
States her clearly, i raise both of my eyebrows. Wiping my mouth with some tissues.

 


"What are they talking about, Yoona?",
Asks me curiously.

 

 

"There are some girls crushing on um.......your fiance, Soojung-ssi."
"Ahh, it's fine i have been there before."
I say jokingly, Yoona can't help but giggles but in a sudden my phone beeps, it's the dork.

 


"Hello?",

 

 

"Where are you?",
She sounds business-like, i raise an eyebrow.

 

 

"Lunch with Yoona",

 

 

"I'm done with works, come to the lobby now.",
Now she sounds bossy.

 

 

"Um, why?"

 

 

"I have a promise to take care of now, haven't i?",
Says the dork as she hang up the phone immedietly, i smile at the thought and stand up from the seat ahead straight to lobby with Yoona following next to me.
Now i can't even help to think what this stupid dork going to do this time.