Chapter 32

Does He Know? (In the process of Proofreading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Friday night and Kyungsoo kept on turning and turning in their shared bed. To say that he was agitated would be an understatement. He felt like tomorrow will be the judgement day.

"Soo, relax. You'll be fine tomorrow." Jongin said as he pulled Kyungsoo closer to him and spooned the senior and was trapped in Jongin's hold.

"You don't understand." Kyungsoo mumbled but snuggled up closer and hid his face on the crook of Jongin's neck.

"Of course I do. I will be dancing in front of a lot of people, too."

"But you are great in what you do."

"And so are you. You're worrying too much." He felt Jongin's lips on his temple. "C'mon now. Let's sleep. We need to get up early tomorrow to prepare."

Kyungsoo let out a soft whimper when the warmth of that pillowy lips left.  

"Goodnight."

Kyungsoo hummed in response.

 

Jongin's body heat was calming. He felt less tense when Jongin was  this close. If only Jongin would be by his side when he sings on the stage in front of hundreds of students plus the parents and school staff. Thinking of that again, he can't help himself from feeling anxious.

Their performance will be tomorrow. He practiced their song and he knew the lyrics by heart but he was still feeling a little edgy. Okay. Maybe a lot. What if he forgot the lyrics? Or choke even? Oh god that would be embarrassing. He closed his eyes and tried not to think about those things. He listened to Jongin's voice that kept on replaying in his mind. You'll be fine tomorrow.

And that did the trick.

 

The next day they did their individual things and Kyungsoo got a message from his hyung that he was coming back to watch the showcase. He remembered he mentioned it to Seungsoo when they were talking through the phone but he didn't expect his brother to be there. But that was also a relief on his part. He needed moral support from his brother. Not that his fiancé wasn't enough but he just needs his brother's presence there. Good thing Seungsoo decided to visit him early. And the other good thing about the message he received, Seungsoo will be staying until Christmas! However, he will be living in their cousin's house since their Minji noona flew to Paris for a business trip and won't be back 'till next year.

He called his brother after getting the text 'cause he was worried for Seungsoo living alone in that mansion and suggested to live with them for the mean time and reasoned out that he might get bored but Seungsoo declined and said he will be fine and doesn't want to be a bother. He didn't miss the mirth laced in his brother's voice when he said that. Kyungsoo can't help but blushed at the thought and good thing they were talking on the phone or else Seungsoo will witness how flushed he was at the statement.

 

"What time are you coming?"

"Around nine."

"Okay. See you then, hyung."

They hung up after that and Kyungsoo called Jongin to have their breakfast. He told Jongin about Seungsoo attending their program and how he felt relaxed a little and Jongin was happy about the information and didn't forget to cheer Kyungsoo for the nth time.

 

When they arrived at school, there was a pool of people. Students, parents, relatives, and school staff. Kyungsoo's heart was beating like a drum but he held it in and kept it to himself that he was hyperventilating inside. Fortunately, Jongin didn't notice. And if he was, he didn't mention it.

 

They separated to go to their respected clubs to prepare but not without a parting kiss and maybe it was also a good luck kiss. Jongin, for a hundredth time, assured him that he'll do great, showing him his boyish smile that Kyungsoo loves so much.

 

He met Baekhyun and Luhan in the music room and other members, Hyungsik was there and was looking at his way. Kyungsoo ignored it but didn't miss the solemn look on the boy's face. Kyungsoo wasn't someone who holds grudges but what Hyunsik did to him and Jongin wasn't cool and he didn't even apologize to him properly.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan pulled him out from his reverie and told him to prepare. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan when he heard his voice. More like he didn't have his voice and he was whispering.

 

"What the happened to your voice?" Kyungsoo asked in exasperation.

 

"Well, someone can't keep their hormones intact until the showcase's over." Baekhyun explained and gave Luhan a look to explain himself.

 

"It's Sehun." Luhan said softly.

"Why has Sehun got anything to do with this?"

"Because that ing guy can't keep his hands to himself." It was obvious that Luhan was having a hard time explaining himself but Kyungsoo still can't comprehend.

"I still don't get it."

Baekhyun groaned. "Luhan gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter