Chapter 12

Does He Know? (In the process of Proofreading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TRIPLE UPDATE THIS DAY. READ THE PREVIOUS TWO CHAPTERS. SORRY I AM SLEEPY WHILE UPDATING THIS. WHEN YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES I APOLOGIZE. BUT I HOPE YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING THIS STORY. G'NIGHT!

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jongin was now questioning himself. Was this still about that stupid golf course, or it was now about that doe-eyed boy that changed his life and goes by the name Do Kyungsoo?

 

He was not sure anymore. All he knew was that he can't get himself to break this marriage. He can't ruin their bond. He still didn’t know that odd feeling that he feels every time he thinks about Kyungsoo, but it felt...nice. And he needs to figure out why.

 

That peculiar feeling was something he felt before. It was kind of nostalgic but he didn’t mind feeling that again. It happened once but this time it was kind of different. This time it felt so right. But before he thought it was right too but... He shook that thought away and focused on the present.


 

"Yah!" Sehun called him in the hallway. He stopped in front of his locker and glanced at his two friends approaching.

 

After Kyungsoo bid him goodbye and parted their own different ways, he directly went to his locker and grabbed some books that he'll need for his class.

 

He didn't realize that he was grinning on the way if his friend did not mention it.

 

"You're happy. And it’s weird." Chanyeol commented as he walked closer on Jongin's side.

 

"What's wrong with being happy?" He pouted as he fetched some of his school stuff.

 

"The eff with the pout?" Sehun chuckled incredulously and nudged him on his side.

 

"There's nothing wrong about being happy Jongin but, it’s just weird. Seeing you all so grumpy last week and now you are screaming rainbows and unicorns." Chanyeol slung his arms around Jongin's shoulder which the latter shrugged off.

 

"I don't know. Nothing's changed in my own opinion." Jongin replied.

 

"Yes, in your own opinion. But what about the ones around you?" Sehun pointed out.

 

"I don't have someone around me except you two."

 

"That’s the point there buddy. It’s weird for us, okay? Just... don't smile that much." Sehun advised while smirking at his friend.

 

"Whatever." Jongin rolled his eyes and ignored his two friends.

 

"Is this about Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol inquired. They stayed in front of Jongin's locker since they had time to talk and make fun of Jongin. Which Sehun's hobby by the way.

 

As the name was mentioned. His insides suddenly flipped in his stomach.

 

"No." It was true though. It was not about Do Kyungsoo. It’s about his feelings towards Kyungsoo. Just what the was that feeling anyway?

 

"Speaking of which. You've mentioned that you already met formally." Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yes we did." He said apathetically. As if it was nothing big, but deep inside, it was different. He wanted to tell them what actually happened but he didn’t want them to make fun of him. Especially Oh ing Sehun who was wearing a eating grin.

 

"And what happened?"

 

"Nothing happened."

 

Flashback

 

"Noona. What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo let out a nervous chuckle as he stared at his cousin who was sitting next to him.

 

He looked at Jongin and then Mr. Kim, but both of them showed no expression.

 

Jongin doesn't even speak or say anything. He didn't protest about it.

 

"Miss Kang. I thought you already talked to your cousin about it?" Mr. Kim spoke as he saw the shocked face on Kyungsoo's facial feature.

 

"I'm telling him now. After all, Kyungsoo, you told me you will do anything for me right?"

 

"But noona, marrying someone is too much."

 

"Don't be silly, you're not marrying someone. It’s Jongin. Look at him."  He looked at Jongin who looked at them wearing a blank face.

 

Kyungsoo groaned mentally. What was his cousin's planning?

 

End of Flashback

 

"Did you make a scene?" Sehun excitedly asked. Who knows? It’s Jongin. You don't know what he has in mind.

 

"Why would I do that?" Jongin asked. His eyebrows knitted in confusion.

 

"Because you don't want to get married." Chanyeol said as a matter of fact.

 

He was silent for a second.

 

"I did not do that."

 

"Hi Jongin." Three girls passed by and waved at Jongin with a wink in a flirtatious way.

 

Jongin smiled and nodded acknowledging them.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun gave him a look.

 

"What?" He asked casually.

 

"Oh. So you already like him?" Sehun teased. Ignoring his friend's smile lingered on the legs of three girls walking away.

 

"Don't be ridiculous. I only know him for a week." Jongin scoffed at his two teasing friends.

 

"So what? Don't tell me this is still about that golf course?" The maknae probed.

 

"You know it’s stupid to be stuck in a relationship that you're just force into and the payoff is just a golf course right?" It was Chanyeol who stated nonchalantly but made a good point.

 

Jongin knew that. He thought about that. And that was why he is still figuring it out. He needs to sort out his feelings. He needs to know if it was still about the golf course. But part of him knew that it was not.

 

Silence.

 

Jongin didn't respond. He didn't know what to say.

 

"Don't tell me you love him already." The evil maknae teased his hyung again.

 

"Please. I don't even know what love is."

 

"Oh hey Kyungsoo." Chanyeol casually greeted and raised his hand to wave.

 

Jongin snapped his head and looked in the direction but saw no one looked like Kyungsoo.

 

His friends snickered at his expression. It was obvious that he was disappointed to see no Kyungsoo in the hallway.

 

"Dude. You like him." Chanyeol patted his shoulder and walked to their next class.

 

*

The bell rang and the students were all walking outside the classroom to have their lunch in the cafeteria.

 

Jongin was still in his own world with a certain someone in his thoughts.

 

"You're not going to eat?" Sehun asked him as he stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter