Chapter 3

Does He Know? (In the process of Proofreading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN:

First of, just want to tell you that I'm only using my phone, so I can't edit this chapter properly./sighs/ I really want to update sooner rather that later but so tired to open my computer./chuckle/

I'll just fix it when I'm going to use my pc. But for now, bare this chapter and enjoy reading. 

Sorry for the grammatical and typo errors...

Please comment and subscribe... Thank you so much...

Also, thank you for those who anticipate my fic. Love you guys...^^

★★★★★★★★

 

Minjin sighed as she sat on her office chair in her house. She was thinking how to tell her cousin about the news. She doesn't want to shock Kyungsoo about it cause he just arrived and it was all too sudden.

 

She was thinking of ways on how to tell it to him for his cousin to understand and will not take it in a wrong way.

 

She already talked to Kyungsoo's parents. She remembered what Mrs. Do told her.

 

"I don't know if that's a good idea Minjin-a. But as you explained it, it was. But still, we are not the one who will decide it. It's still Kyungsoo's decision."

 

She also remembered what happened earlier that day and now why he was in that state.

 

Flashback

 

It was a pleasant Saturday morning and everybody was relaxing, shopping, eating with their families, having a date, meeting their friends. But at the 25th floor of the building, Kang Minjin was on her chair, writing something on her table. When most of the people were enjoying themselves, she was scanning the proposals and signing the contracts.

 

It was a busy day for her because she can't even walk out in her office. She was stressed out but she needs to finish her work before leaving the office. 

 

Yesterday her aunt called her to pick up her cousin today and will live with her until he graduates and under her custody. She didn't feel her cousin was a nuisance because she loves him. Besides, she hasn't seen him for how long. She can't wait to see her cousin because sometimes she gets lonely at her house. For her it's a good thing to have someone to live with her. Despite her busy schedule, she made time just to pick up her cousin.

 

She asked her house maids to prepare the guest room for her cousin. Even though Minjin has her poker face on, deep inside she was excited to have someone in her house, (her house maid was excluded). She was grinning on her own, can't wait for her cousin's arrival. She was planning on the first thing she will do when her cousin arrives. She was thinking of shopping for him, or having dinner with him. She wants her cousin to enjoy living with her. 

 

Her train of thought was cut off when a knock was heard on the door. She motioned her assistant Ko Hojung to open it who was standing at the corner of the room waiting for her orders.

 

He abided and opened the door. An old man in his late sixty's greeted Minjin as he entered, together with his assistant, he bowed when he saw Minjin.

 

"Long time no see Miss Kang." The visitor greeted her politely."How are you?" 

 

Minjin smirked at the sudden visit. She stood up on his chair and met her visitor half way. "I'm good thank you, Mr. Kim" She replied. "To what do I owe this pleasure fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter