Chapter 28

Does He Know? (In the process of Proofreading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungsoo and Kyungsoo walked side by side after they got out from the house to some place to catch up. Kyungsoo suggested the café near the park because the place was serene and relaxing, they can talk without interruption.

"When did you come home, hyung? You didn't even give me a call when you arrived." Kyungsoo feigned hurt and hugged Seungsoo's arm. It's not everyday you'll see Kyungsoo being clingy.

"I want to surprise you."

"Well congratulations because I was surprised." Said Kyungaoo in a mocking voice.

"Are you being sarcastic with me, mister?"Seungsoo eyed him but Kyungsoo returned a grin. The café was just a walking distance, about twenty minutes so instead of riding a bus, they walked and talked until they arrived and grabbed their hot coffees and settled at the corner of the shop.

"So tell me, why did you agree in this marraige? I am not against it I was just curious." The elder started as he sipped his coffee. The aura around them turned into a little serious talk unlike minutes ago that they're joking with each other and reminiscing the old times.

Kyungsoo was quiet. He didn't know what to say. Should he tell his brother that he love Jongin and that was the reason he agreed? That's enough reason right? I mean, you will marry someone if you love them. But that is if you both have a mutual feelings for each other. Kyungsoo sighed mentally. He won't tell his brother that he agreed to that and or it was started because he broke a vase. Good god. A vase. Seungsoo will turn into a beast if he'd know it. Oh well, since Minjin noona already talked to him, maybe he already knew that this marriage was arranged. Why did he agree?

"Because... because I like him." Kyungsoo lowered his head in dismissal. 

"You like him." Seungsoo stated. "So you think that's enough reason to marry someone just because you like them? Don't get me wrong, Jongin seems to be a nice guy, but Kyungsoo, marraige is a lifetime commitment. Are you aware of that? Please tell me they didn't force cause you know I will--"

"No hyung! They didn't. It's my choice. I--I lo..." kyungsoo closed his eyes and confessed to his brother. "I love him." He whispered the last part but enough for Seungsoo to hear him.

"Then why are you hesitating to tell me that? There's nothing wrong to love someone. And well, that's good to know that you are not forced in this marriage because..."

"I get it hyung. It's just..." Kyungsoo trailed off.

"You didn't tell him yet." Seungsoo stated knowing what Kyungsoo wanted to say. The younger nodded and sighed. Sungsoo can read him like an open book. Just like always.

"I understand. Take your time. When you think its not the right time to say those words then wait for that right time to come.''

"How do you know that what you feel for him is love? You just met him more than a month, right?" Seungsoo added.

Kyungsoo shook his head and told Seungsoo the story about Jongin. The story in where he first saw Jongin and was mesmerized by the younger.

"So you were beguiled by his dance moves?"

"No. Not really... Okay, maybe. He was that good, hyung. Since then, I can't stop thinking about him. Whenever I saw him I want to hide for no reasons but at the same time I want him to notice me... Oh gosh, I'm pathetic, aren't I?"

"No. You're just in love."

They continued talking and it was Kyungsoo's time listen to his hyung's story about his school.

"It was really hard at first, I was shy and I feel like they will judge me, but no. They were friendly and I made friends there. Some where also Asians and well, mostly Americans. I have a close friend, he's a Korean. We manage to get along pretty well and he is nice to me. He helped me out a lot."

"Really? That's good hyung."

"You bet. I learned many things from there and I went to places that I can only see on TV before. I want you to see it with me next time. Anyhow, speaking of colleges, where are you planning to study? Do you want to study abroad with me? It will be fun. I can tour you around." Seungsoo said excitedly.

"As much as I would love to but..."

"Jongin. Yes, I totally understand. I'm happy for you Kyungsoo. If you have any problem you know you can always tell me right? Or if something is bothering you."

"I know hyung. Thanks for being there with me. Always."

"Hey, That's what brothers are for."

Kyungsoo smiled at Seungsoo genuinely. He's really lucky to have a brother like him. His phone suddenly rang interrupting their moment. "Oh wait. It's Luhan."

"Hey. What's up?"

"Seungsoo hyung is here?" An overly excited Luhan asked on the other line.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know. I just met him."

"Oh. Okay. I want to see him."

"We are in the café near the park."

"I know that place."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Okay, be there in a moment."

"Was that Luhan?" Seungsoo inquired.

Kyungsoo nodded in a smile.

"Oh. I miss that kid. By the way, what about Baekhyun?"

 

*

 

"Hey baby, missed me?"

"Sorry to hurt your feelings but no. I am calling to ask you to help me with my music. Remember?"

"Aw bacon, don't hurt my feelings."

"Stop with your drama and go here now."

"Wow. This is gold. Are you inviting me in your house?"

"Yes to help me. Just to tell you stupid, my mother is here."

"Oh. That's cool. We can be quiet."

"If you won't stop Park, I will castrate you."

"Then who would pleasure you if you'll do that?"

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!!"

Chanyeol laughed heartily. He likes teasing Baekhyun. "I understand. Be there in a minute. Don't want to keep you waiting." Without saying goodbye, Baekhyun hung up.

Fifteen minutes later, he was at the Byun's doorstep. He rang the bell and waited for the door to open. "Baby!" He spread his arms waiting for a hug from his boyfriend but nothing came.

"Hurry and get in before I slam the door on your face."

"Awww. Did you wake up in the wrong side of the bed again?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and closed the door after Chanyeol got in. Baekhyun started walking towards his room with Chanyeol in tow. They passed the living room and Mrs. Byun was there eating fruits while watching some drama.

"Chanyeol, you're here." The woman greeted. Chanyeol bowed and greeted her back and told her that Baekhyun was asking help for his music subject that's why he was there.

"That's good then. If you need anything I'll be here."

"Yes ma'am." Chanyeol bowed again and went to where Baekhyun's room located. He's been there a couple of times so he knew where was it. He opened the door without knocking and saw Baekhyun facing his back at him writing something on his study table.

"Hey. What is it that you need me here for?" He approached his boyfriend and it looks like he was writing a lyrics.

"Sit there." Baekhyun responded pointing at his bed and Chanyeol was confused but complied and sat there quietly...for a second.

"So. What now?"

"Just stay there and don't talk." Baekhyun said without sparing a glance at the taller.

"Yah! Are you playing with me?"

Baekhyun stopped writing and placed his pencil on the table. He an heaved an exasperated sigh. Why was Baekhyun being so creepy?

The older spun his swivel chair around and looked at him dead on. "Do I look like I am playing around?" He said in monotone.

Chanyeol shook his head. He admitted that for a second he was scared but then he realized, it was just his boyfriend. What can he do to him?

Baekhyun stepped closer, still on a chair, to Chanyeol's direction on the bed. He stopped when his knees bumped onto the other.

"Chanyeol-a?" Chanyeol blushed when Baekhyun called him that in a whisper. He doesn't trust his voice to answer so he just hummed in response.

"Chanyeol-a." Baekhyun called his name again in a husky voice.

"Y-yes?" Why did he stammer? Dumb er Chanyeol. He chastised himself internally.

Slowly, Baekhyun stood up from his swivel chair and pushed Chanyeol gently to lie on his bed. He straddled the younger and seated on Chanyeol hips, hovering the latter.

"Chanyeol-a." Baekhyun kept repeating his name and the way he said it was too sensual for Chanyeol. Suddenly, soft lips trailing kisses on his neck.

"Baekhyun. W-What are you doing?"

"Don't you want this, Chanyeol-a?"

"I do."

Baekhyun smirked and gave him pepper kisses on his cheek trailing down to his ear nipping it sensually. Whispering his name 'Chanyeol-a, Chanyeol-a' in a sultry manner.

"Chanyeol."

"Mmmm?"

"Chanyeol!"

"Baekhyun-a."

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! I asked you to help me out, not to sleep comfortably on my bed, idiot!" Baekhyun hollered crossing his arms looking at him strenly.

"Dang! Was that a dream?" He asked no one in particular.

"What are you talking about? Get over here."

All Chanyeol could do was sigh and help his bossy of a boyfriend.

*

Driving to nowhere was never an option but Jin doesn’t know where to go. It’s not that he doesn’t have any friends just like what Seungsoo implied, he just don’t feel like it. To be completely honest, he’d rather spend his time with Seungsoo than his friends, he doesn’t know why though. He feels like a different person whenever he’s with the younger. His mind drifted to Seungsoo’s brother, Kyungsoo. He missed him. He missed spending his time with Kyungsoo.It’s kind of pathetic if he’ll ask himself if Kyungsoo missed him too because obviously he already has Jongin, his fiancé. Jin can’t deny that he still feels bitter towards their relationship but he knew that eventually it will stop. He’s hoping it will end sooner rather than later.

He doesn’t held grudges towards Jongin because it was not Jongin’s fault to be married to someone. He knew how their family works and it just so happen that Kyungsoo was the one for Jongin which supposedly his if he’d agreed that time. He sighed indignantly as he thought about it. He also felt worst when he remembered the first time he introduced Jongin and Kyungsoo. Why Jongin did not tell him about Kyungsoo that time? He has a lot of time to confront him and tell him that Kyungsoo was the one he’s going to marry.

It’s been more than a month that he hasn’t seen his cousin, since Seungsoo’s going to talk to Kyungsoo to catch up, better he also do that to his cousin too. Maybe it’s time to talk about it instead of avoiding them. Oh. Did he just admit he was avoiding Jongin? Anyways, its better he’d talk to Jongin now because eventually the meeting was inevitable between them, especially they are family and they were really close with each other. He wondered if Jongin has a plan though. But he’ll give it a shot.

 

*

 

He was plopping on the couch, playing the remote with his hands and kept changing the channel from time to time. To say that he was bored being alone was an understatement. He was supposed to be snuggling with Kyungsoo right now, if not for his fiancé’s older brother. But he understood though, he was just being selfish keeping Kyungsoo for himself.

 He grabbed his phone to see if he got a text message from Kyungsoo but unfortunately, there was none. He pouted at his phone and wanted to throw it but stopped himself thinking that maybe later Kyungsoo will call him and when his phone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter