Chapter 2

Does He Know? (In the process of Proofreading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They arrived at Minjin's house after a long drive. All you can hear inside the car was the music blasting on Minjin's ipod. Kyungsoo hummed the song and sang along and he obviously was not aware that his cousin was listening to him and smiled surreptitiously at him, amused at how he enjoyed the view outside the glass window and how he smiled unconsciously.

 

When they arrived at her house, Kyungsoo was awed at how big it was. He doesn't remember what it looks like. He's been there before when his mom visits his cousin and as fat he could remember it was one time. It was always his cousin who visited their home when he was in his elementary days. He knew that because of what happened to his cousin's husband, she's been busy and doesn't have time to stop by their house. So the feeling was new to him. Living in a mansion was a big change for him. A big adjustment. He will now live with his cousin that he hasn't seen since forever.

 

It's not that he was uncomfortable around her but just the thought of living without his parents by his side was kind of depressing. But he knew better than to join his parents moving and transferring to a new school. Living with his cousin was so much better because he can graduate with his best friends. So that thought leaves Kyungsoo going and determined.

Kyungsoo lived in a regular house, not that big, but probably not that small. He has his own room, and he was satisfied with what he has.

 

But now, it's like living in a dream, although this was not what he dreamt of, this huge house, large lawn, a big fountain on the front yard, the big high gate. To say that Kyungsoo was overwhelmed was an understatement.

 

Minjin chuckled at his cousin's reaction. "Wipe that spittle on your mouth." She joked. Kyungsoo, unconsciously wiped his mouth using the back of his hands. Then he realized he doesn't have a spittle and that was just a joke, he scowled at Minjin and the latter ruffled his hair.

 

They're on the driveway and when Minjin halted her car on the front door, a man rushed towards them and greeted Minjin when she got out. He bowed at her and also to Kyungsoo. It was Hojung, her cousin introduced, her assistant slash driver. He was supposed to be the one who will pick up Kyungsoo, but Minjin opted to do it by herself for some important reason.

 

Minjin ordered Hojung to bring Kyungsoo's things in his room and called the maid to help him take it out of the car. Kyungsoo refused the help at first but Minjin ignored Kyungsoo and told him to let the maids bring his things cause it seemed heavy and with his girly strength he can't carry them, which Kyungsoo sulked for calling him weak. Minjin laughed off at how adorable his cousin was.

 

Once inside, Kyungsoo's eyes grew wider than its regular size. Can it get any wider than how huge it was? There was a big chandelier hanging on the top of the ceiling, big vases on the corner of the room, a carpeted living room with a huge couch that can fit fifteen people, and big flatscreen tv adjacent to it. There's also an expensive center table with fake flowers on the top surrounded by white and gray pebbles.

 

A staircase can be seen adjacent to the main door. Beside the extravagant and expensive looking chandelier, the staircase is the second you would notice. It will lead you to the 2nd floor of the house where Kyungsoo's room was located.

Still in shock, Minjin left Kyungsoo behind and went to her office. Her cousin still needs time to swallow everything, and one day was not enough. Kyungsoo knows that he has a super rich cousin, but he didn't expect that he would live with her and experience all of these.

 

He didn’t know if he would ever get used to it. Not that he's complaining or whatever.

 

Minjin reminded him to get ready at seven because they will be having dinner. Kyungsoo just nodded.

 

One of the maids ushered Kyungsoo into his room. They went upstairs and turned to the right. They're in the hallway and passed several rooms that he doesn't have any idea what's inside.

At last, they stopped in front of the door and he guessed that it's his room. The lady maid opened it for him and motioned her hand to Kyungsoo, and the teen got what it meant and entered the room. Once inside, the lady maid shut the door behind him after bowing.

 

Kyungsoo scanned the room and didn't expect what he saw. A queen sized bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter