School time‼

The Wallflower

 

Darkness surrounds Kyungsoo as he lies on his bed, Hiroshi on his side with his eyes close as he turns around to hug Hiroshi. Even though half-awake, Kyungsoo knows that it's quiet, peacefully quiet. He suppose it's a good thing, that's why a small smile lits up his face but it eventually turns into a scowl when somone knocks at his door, a quiet voice following it.

 

"Kyungie?" Luhan asks outside Kyungsoo's door, it is already morning and they should be preparing for school this time. The other three are already downstairs, trying not to burn the whole kitchen so Luhan decides to wake Kyungsoo already and try to be civil as possible. Waiting for Kyungsoo to open the door, Luhan eventually wonders what does Kyungsoo look when he's sleeping. Maybe he's cute, he thinks. Wait no, he IS cute. Luhan nods.

 

There's a sound of someone scuffling inside the room, and Luhan suppose that Kyungsoo is already awake. His guess turns out to be true because Kyungsoo opens his door making Luhan squeal because Kyungie looks so cute and adorable. 

 

He hates himself for thinking that Kyungsoo is so scary the first time they met. But even if Luhan wants to squeez the younger lad, he controls himself and takes Jongin's advice. Do not initiate physical contact. Because Kyungie needs it for the first day of school.

 

"Why?" Kyungsoo squints his eyes, because Luhan is too bright when he smiles like that.

 

"It's school day‼" Luhan speaks jolly and he's voice like sunshine, "we need to get ready now, you'll come to school with us."

 

Kyungsoo takes a step back, trying to hide himself he also pushes the door a bit to..even hide himself, "you guys can go, don't wait for me."

 

Luhan frowns at this, why does his Kyungie do this? They should come to school together because he knows that Kyungsoo can't make it if he's alone. The things that could harm Kyungsoo if he goes to school alone would be 1000 times than just him being with...well with them.

 

"No, Kyungie. You'll go with us alright? We'll wait for you downstairs.Get ready now‼" Luhan turns away and runs, leaving Kyungsoo thinking about his life choices.

 

He closes the door and lets out a deep breath. It's now time to go to school, it's not like he doesn't want to, but there's just...too much people. Never mind the market, because they are all ahjummas and ahjussis... but at school there will be students, not to mention it is the very place where Kyungsoo realizes his puspose in life and what kind of person he is.

 

Ugly and destined to die alone.

 

He shrugs all the thoughts inside his head because he doesn't want to cry, he's already used to being alone, and besides when he's alone he can be himself. He takes steps to get to his bed and fix it, he really like when his bed is neat. He places Hiroshi in the center and let it lay there and then he goes to the bathroom to prepare for school.

 

**

"Is he ready yet?" Chanyeol asks Luhan, eating his somewhat burned sunny side up but still edible.They are all in uniforms now, all waiting for Kyungsoo in the kitchen. It's still early for school anyway, so they can spare time for now.

 

"He's getting ready," Luhan says drinking his coffee, he's sat across from Sehun, the perfect angle to see the latter in his uniform. Luhan sips his coffee, eyes still at Sehun... Sehun looks really great wearing that school uniform.. not that Sehun doesn't look great by wearing casual clothes, but still.

 

Jongin leans to whisper something at Luhan's ear, "you're staring and Sehun is blushing. The between you both is suffocating me, do that later at night."

 

Luhan squeals, almost spilling his coffee trying to get away from Jongin. Sehun may not heard what Jongin said, but he stares at his food almost painfully awkward.

 

Kyungsoo enters the room and Luhan never felt so grateful seeing his Kyungie, he jumps his way to Kyungsoo but Jongin prevents him by holding his wrist before he can make further damage. Luhan stops, remembering Jongin's advice instead he smiles at Kyungsoo.

 

"I'm glad you decided to come with us, Kyungie‼"

 

"Yeah." Chanyeol agrees still munching food.

 

"Well, we should head to school now." Sehun speaks for the first time this morning, he puts his soiled dishes at the sink and then washes it quickly.

 

**

 

"Have you heard the news, chief?" Eyes widening at Minseok, Jongdae puts his arm around the chief editor of their news paper. Minseok scowls at him and shrugs the photographer, because it's too early in the morning for the latters antics.

 

"What now, Jongdae." He asks trying to make a lead at an article made by one of his staffs, he asks himself why is he making the lead when he assigned it to the said staff, an article needs a lead, therefore before submitting the said article there should be a ing lead--

 

"Oh you know, that there will be transfer students," Jongdae picks his camera, and then captures a picture of a frustrated Minseok. "I heard they are all good looking and rich."

 

"So?" Minseok deadpanned, and stares at Jongdae with great passion " you can go now and I'll just call you when I realize that I actually give a about good looking transfer students."

 

Jongdae gasps, " you should give a Minseok because the students from what I heard is the famous soccer player Lu Han, the genius Oh Sehun, the super rich Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongin which I heard, is very famous in his town. I also heard about this kid named Do Kyungsoo,which I think is super rich too because he's a nephew of the famous Kim Joonmyun."

 

Minseok raises an eyebrow, "you think you can make an article about them?"

 

Jongdae gapes at Minseok, "what do you think at me?"

 

"Then make an article," he sighs and then gazes at Jongdae with great passion " and make sure that the student body will like it, and make the picture ing controversial Jongdae, we need this."

 

Jongdae rolls his eyes, "you mean you need it to impress Mr.Choi, so he can actually make your club official."

 

--

The school gates can be clearly seen and Luhan never felt so giddy, "we're here, we're here‼" he announces, jumping like a kid.

 

"No we're not, sherlock." Chanyeol rolls his eye at Luhan and then takes a glance at a super quiet and obviously shaking Do Kyungsoo.

 

"You okay Kyungie?"

 

Kyungsoo nods.

 

Sehun pats his shoulders lightly, "it's alright hyung, don't worry we got you."

 

"Yeah, totally. And if it makes you feel any better, I bought some tissues for you. Just in case." Jongin says nonchalantly.

 

It does not take them long to actually reach the school. The school itself looks great, there are trees that could be seen around it with benches for students to seat during free time. The school's soccer field cannot be missed, the green grass striking the white walls of the humongous school building. The air is fresh and clean, also. But what the five new transfer students didn't miss is the stares they recieve from the other students of the said school.

 

Whispers could be heard, mostly from the girls around. Guys too are also staring at them, they have different expressions, but at the same time curiousity is also there. It happened too fast, and they didn't know how it happened but they are suddenly surrounded by all of the students, some even trying to grab Chanyeol.

 

"Whoa whoa," Chanyeol raises both of his hands, "calm down." he gapes at the girl who just tried to reach him.

 

"Not again.." Luhan whispers, hiding behind Sehun.

 

From there everything becomes a chaos, people asking their names, asking where school they came from, if they are single or what not. Jongdae is also there, but from a safe distance, a perfect place to take a picture.

 

"They're just new, but they're already giving the school paper a whole bunch of articles." He smirks, and then takes a lot of pictures. But then he notice someone trying to escape from a chaos, his face automatically turn into a grimace as a student crawls his way out. The guy looks normal with his uniform but his aura is just radiating... Jongdae can't put up a word to it, but it gave him chills. But before the guy could escape someone shouts, standing in front of the crawling boy.

 

"Everyone out of my way please." The shout is calm but has an authority to it that it made the students stop midway of whatever they are doing. Jongdae recognizes the student as Byun Baekhyun. The school's most famous guy, he gives Minseok bunch of articles to write too, but Jongdae thinks that the new guys would make it a lot more.

 

The four boys sighs in relief as the students stops on hogging them. It takes so much patience for Jongin not to punch one, he doesn't need detention on first day.

 

Baekhyun walks towards them eyeing each of them. He stands in front of Luhan, Luhan awkwardly stares at him and blinks whenever he can. Suddenly Baekhyun is pinching his cheeks. "YOU ARE SO CUUUUUUTE‼"

 

Luhan finds help, looking at Sehun but Sehun is too amused and shocked to help him.

 

Baekhyun stops and then turns to look at Sehun, "is he your boyfriend?" he asks Luhan.

 

"Uhhmm.." Luhan's mind is not really working because everything is too fast.

 

"That means yes." Baekhyun smiles.

 

"Ye-- I mean what?" Sehun asks Luhan.

 

"Huh what?" Luhan asks him.

 

Sehun just blushes furiously. At this Jongdae grins, takes lots and lots of picture because hurray, new gay couple at EXO HIGH not to mention both good looking.

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun," Baekhyun smiles at them, and then takes out his hand for a handshake. Luhan takes it skeptically, and then Sehun, and then Jongin and then Chan--

 

"I refuse." Chanyeol crosses his arms. Who is this Baekhyun trying to be friends with them? 

 

Baekhyun peers at him and then shrugs, " fine then." he ignores Chanyeol, turns his back at him and talks to Jongin instead. Chanyeol scoffs at Baekhyun's manners, who is he daring to turn his back at the all mighty Chanyeol.

 

"So who's that little guy?" Baekhyun points at a lump at the ground.

 

Kyungsoo stops crawling when he felt eyes boring into his back. He turns his head around only to see that, instead of four good looking guys, it became five now. It's too bright that Kyungsoo hides his face into his arms.

 

Jongdae raises his eyebrow looking at the weird creature.

 

"That's Kyungsoo." Jongin says, taking Kyungsoo's arms, helping (dragging) him to get up.

 

"Hi, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun smiles.

 

Kyungsoo didn't even try to look into his eye, but he awkwardly waves his hand. "H-Hi.."

 

Baekhyun cheers up, and Luhan thinks Baekhyun can actually be a good influence at Kyungsoo. "We call him Kyungie." Luhan says, "he's cute right?"

 

"Yes he is." Baekhyun nods.

 

Kyungsoo blushes, the cute guy in front of him agrees that he is cute but the guy in front of him is a lot more cuter than Kyungsoo himself, he thinks there's somthing wrong with Baekhyun's eyes as well as Luhan's.

 

"I see you guys are new," Baekhyun says. "I can give you help, you know? To tour you around and stuff. After seeing all of you, I think you really need help," he eyes the crowd watching them "..you know to get used to everything and stuff."

 

Sehun sighs, " I think so."

 

"We don't need his help‼" Chanyeol tells them.

 

"Come on Kyungsoo." Jongin drags Kyungsoo's wrist. Jongdae takes a picture at this because yay another gay couple at EXO HIGH one really good looking, and the other looks..well..uhm.. kind of normal.

 

Chanyeol gapes and scoffs, but follows them anyway.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR‼ ♥♥