Here he comes

The Wallflower

Black_Gothic_Rose_Tattoo_by_Runeflame_zp

Since Joonmyun left, the four males spent their time doing whatever they like. It started just like before, Chanyeol bringing girls every night, Sehun reading books in his room all day, Luhan doing all the chores and giving up, and then Jongin eating all of the food in the fridge. 

Until one night, those not-so-often times that they hang out with each other in the living room just watching korean dramas they had no choice really . It's raining outside and it made Luhan think that maybe Chanyeol's outfit the first time they met was actually appropriate because it's supposed to be a rainy season, but hey it was hot that day. So yeah there they go, just chillin' by the living room.

 

"So..Jongin, you haven't told us anything about you except for the fact that you like food." Luhan starts a conversation, because things are getting awkward with them just watching tv and doing nothing.

 

"There's nothing much to know about me." Jongin answers him and then eats a spoonful of ice cream.

 

"Err.. okay." Luhan nods awkwardly. Well, atleast he tried being friendly.

 

"Isn't appropriate to eat at a separate bowl when you're eating ice cream?" Chanyeol says eyeing Jongin. "You're eating the whole tub of ice cream, that is so unsanitary and knowing you've got other people with you, very selfish."

 

"If you want some ice cream, you could tell me you know. I won't mind sharing." Jongin hands the tub to Chanyeol.

 

"Eww. I'd rather not, there's so much of your saliva in there. I don't need your germs inside my system."

 

Jongin shrugs. "Well shut up then and mind your own business filthy rich kid."

 

"What did you say?‼" Chanyeol stands up already going pounce on Jongin but Luhan stops them. 

 

"Can you guys stop fighting?" Luhan tells them, but the two of them won't budge. Luhan then turn to look at Sehun, to ask for help but the boy acts as if there is nothing wrong and just stares at them. "Oh my god, don't just sit there and watch. Help me in here‼" Luhan shouts at Sehun.

 

Sehun just stares at him and Luhan feels this fueling anger inside him and the want to punch the guy in the face. He calms himself and tries to stop Jongin and Chanyeol from fighting. But the two are very much stronger than him, and not to mention bigger and taller that he ended up being pushed by Chanyeol onto the ground. Luhan groans when he lands harshly, he saw that he scratched his elbows and felt the painful sting from it. Chanyeol and Jongin are now free from his grip and ready to punch each other, Luhan quickly stood up to stop them but before he can even interfere, Chanyeol was thrown to the other side of the living room and Sehun is now holding Jongin by his collar.

 

"Can't you guys stop being so ing childish, you are practically arguing about everything‼" Sehun shouts at Jongin and then he glares at Chanyeol. "I can be ignorant of your petty fights as far as I can, hell I can be ignorant with the two of you for forever but we're not the only one staying in here. Can't you see someone is suffering because of the two of you?"

 

Even though Sehun is looking at Chanyeol and Jongin, and even though Sehun doesn't mention him, Luhan felt this fluttering feeling inside him, it's a mix of shock and relief that Sehun actually helped him, and a bit of happiness because someone actually cares even just a bit.

 

"He's the one who started it." Jongin points at Chanyeol and argues with Sehun but he's calm now.

 

"I don't care who started it." Sehun finally lets Jongin go. "Just... try to controll yourselves can you? We don't know when will Kyungsoo arrive, and I'm pretty sure he won't be happy, seeing the two of you fighting and causing trouble. We wouldn't want a triple pay for the rent, do we? Because I'm pretty sure I don't want that."

 

Chanyeol and Jongin stays quiet, so Luhan takes the opportunity to interfere. "Sehun's right. We'll be living together for the rest of our high school lives. We can't live like this forever, to be honest I think you guys are pretty cool individualy and I want us to be all friends, but that won't happen if I'm the only one who's trying to understand everyone." Luhan sighs, "Once Kyungsoo arrives, we don't know what kind of guy he is, and to think that the rent of this mansion is literally based on him, the first thing we got to do was to do a team work to please him, and again the team work won't happen if we're like this. I don't know about you guys, but I sure as hell don't want to be thrown away from this mansion."

 

Chanyeol sighs and reaches out to Jongin. He takes a step forward until he's face-to-face with Jongin. "Sorry, man." Chanyeol extends his hand for a handshake. Sehun stares at Jongin while Luhan hold his breath, after some time Jongin took Chanyeol's hands for a handshake. "Me too." Jongin says.

 

Luhan smiles as widely as he can, and then Sehun nods. The two of them exchanged eye contact, Luhan smiles at Sehun because he's grateul for earlier while Sehun exchange a small genuine smile. 

 

Since that night, the four of them tried their best to be friends with each other and prepare themselves for Kyungsoo's arrival.The other three started to help Luhan with the chores too, even if they at it. For food, Chanyeol's the one who's responsible because neither of them knows how to cook food, well not Chanyeol but Chanyeol's girls who know how to cook. Eventually they became comfortable with each other, telling jokes here and there and just enjoying the last months before school arrives.

 

They are now at the garden of the mansion, inside a mini terrace and sitting while eating strawberry crushed ice.

 

"I wonder.. when is Kyungsoo arriving. It's the last week of the month." Luhan states while doing streches.

 

"Maybe he's not coming anymore." Chanyeol tries to fix his bangs.

 

"Well, Joonmyun would've called us if that was the case." Sehun answeres while reading.

 

"Wonder what he's like." Jongin takes a scoop of the strawberry crushed ice. "Hope he's not like Joonmyun though."

 

The four boys, apparently isn't aware that someone is here with them hiding behind the bushes.

 

"... they are so.... bright." someone whispers while looking at the four oblivious creatures. 

 

Luhan felt something staring at him and he stares at the bushes. "Huh?" Luhan faces the bushes, he is pretty sure he felt something move there. He goes and takes a peek at the creature and then he saw an eye. "What is that.." Luhan innocently reaches out. Sehun noticed Luhan and goes beside him. "What's wrong? What are you looking at?"

 

"There is something in he---- ahh‼" Luhan was unable to finish his sentence when a cat suddenly plundges on him. It was a cute little cat and it nuzzled on Luhan for a short period of time, before it jumps and went somewhere.

 

Luhan was about to stand when he heard a rather louder sound behind the bushes. But he's not the only one who noticed it.

 

"What was that sound?" Jongin asks.

 

"It goes there." Chanyeol points at a bushes just across from them. Luhan then goes to inspect it, he takes a peek behind the bushes and instantly, he freezes.

 

"Uh.. Luhan? What's wrong?" Chanyeol asks.

 

Luhan points at the bushes with a shaking hand, he can't speak because of the frightening thing he just witnessed. Then suddenly the bushes starts to move and then slowly someone emerges from it. Luhan is now shaking with fear and is about to cry, Sehun was quick to grab Luhan and save him from that thing, Chanyeol is staring at it with his big eyes and Jongin is about to run.

 

"What.." Jongin whispers, "..is that..thing."

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH‼A GHOST‼‼‼" the four boys screams because this is it, they are going to die on this fateful day. They are waiting for something to happen with their eyes closed, but then nothing happened so they finally open their eyes to see someone standing in front of them.

 

"Wait.." Chanyeol starts, "It's not a ghost..it's a human..."

 

"What?" Sehun asks, " wait...are you.. could it be that..you..y-you're.. Kyungsoo?" Sehun questions the man in front of them.

 

"..uh..yeah."

 

"WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFF----------" Luhan covers Jongin's mouth and then smiles at Kyungsoo. "W-welcome Kyungsoo-ssi.. it's nice to finally meet you."

 

Kyungsoo just nods and the four boys gathers together.

 

"This is bad." Chanyeol starts, "look at that hair, man. He beats a pirate, I can't even see half of his face because of his bangs, can he even see through that?" Chanyeol whispers.

 

"That.. white long sleeve shirt...and the amoeba printed pants.." Sehun continues.

 

"The is wrong with that... old..korean..traditional....slippers.." Jongin questions.

 

"We..need to make him a real..gentleman." Luhan states. "If not...we're...going to pay the rent.. three times more that it costs."

 

"We don't even have a job." Jongin says.

 

The four of them stares at each other. "We're screwed."

 

**

Author's note: Double update‼ Hahaha, I would love to see your comments‼