Introducing yourself is always the hardest part

The Wallflower

Black_Gothic_Rose_Tattoo_by_Runeflame_zp

Sehun wants to laugh when they found out that Chanyeol will be on the same class as Baekhyun, after Baekhyun magically gave them new school unifroms to change with, but at the same time can't-because how can he laugh when Luhan is pouting so hard.

 

"It's so unfair!" Luhan whines, looking at his class schedule. Unfortunately, he was seperated from Baekhyun and Chanyeol, he is in other class. However, Jongin, Sehun and Kyungsoo are on the same class.

 

"I'm sure you'll have friends easily, Luhan." Baekhyun pats his back offering a sweet smile. 

 

"But I want to be with you two!" Luhan stomps his feet, some students glances at him, giggles escaping their mouths. Sehun wants to tell him to stop because he might as well do the same thing those passerby are doing. 

 

"We're already late Luhan, we can't do anything about that anymore." Sehun states, "we should head to our own classes."

 

"Your boyfriend is right." Baekhyun nods.

 

Sehun and Luhan emits a sound of a dying whale.

 

"What?" Baekhyun asks, confused.

 

"We--"

 

"He's not--"

 

"That's their couple thing Baek," Jongin smirks at the two, interrupting their denials. "You and Chanyeol should go to your classes now, it's kind of far here right?"

 

"Ah, yes. " Baekhyun side glances Chanyeol whose attention seems to be centered to the shiny floor. "Maybe we should.. Chanyeol?"

 

"Huh?" Chanyeol removes his eyes from the floor and looks at everyone, "yeah?"

 

"We..should go." Baekhyun says, gesturing for Chanyeol to follow him. "Bye guys, see you later." 

 

After Chanyeol and Baekhyun left, Luhan went to strangle Jongin.

 

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!!" 

 

"I WAS KIDDING LUHAN!!"

 

"BAEK WOULD THINK WE'RE COUPLE WHEN WE'RE NOT!"

 

"KYUNGSOO, HELP ME!!!"

 

Kyungsoo stiffens on where he's quietly standing, he's still shivering because of the group hug earlier. He felt so warm and everything around him is so bright, the darkness was gone for a moment and he thought he were about to die, luckily his constant nosebleeds saved him from death.

 

Currently, he's staring at Luhan strangling Jongin and he can't help but smirk. Jongin dying would be great, he's one of the brightest of them, he's blinding and he likes to be near Kyungsoo. Looking at Luhan pushing Jongin to his death is a sight to see, he can't wait for Jongin to die, and Luhan to taint his hands with Jongin's blood. He can't help it, he can't help the low chuckles escaping from his lips.

 

Luhan freezes as well as Jongin, they turn their heads to where Kyungsoo is. Suddenly, the hall seems so cold and dark. Even Sehun felt it and shivers. Luhan immediately loosens his grip on Jongin's neck, Jongin on the other side catches his breath and runs away from Luhan, gripping Kyungsoo's wrist and drags the other male away from Luhan.

 

"You want me dead Kyung?" Jongin smirks while dragging Kyungsoo. "Too bad, I'm not going to be dead until we accomplish our mission."

 

Luhan and Sehun were left alone on the hallway, suddenly awkwardness surrounds them. Sehun coughs.

 

"Uhm, I should follow Kyungsoo hyung and Jongin." He says not looking at Luhan, "you should probably go to your class Luhan."

 

"Yeah, I think so too." Luhan meets Sehun's eyes and smiles awkwardly, before awkwardly walking his way to his class, and awkwardly waving at Sehun.

 

***

 

"You can introduce yourself Mr. Park." Mr. Choi, Baekhyun's class adviser gestures at Chanyeol.

 

"Hello, everyone." Chanyeol flashes his charming smile, making some of the girls in their class scream. Baekhyun rolls his eyes, sitting in the front of the class, Chanyeol notice this, but ignores Baekhyun. "I'm Park Chanyeol, I was born in Seoul South Korea, but I grew up in London. My family stayed there until I'm 15 and came back here because of my father's business. I'm 17 years old, and I'm pleased to meet you all." he bows gracefully, and then continues, "please take care of me." 

 

"Alright Mr. Park. You can seat beside Mr. Byun, since I saw you together with him earlier and I think he can help you to catch up with everyone else since you're new here and he's been here since freshman. Am I right Mr. Byun?" the adviser asks Baekhyun.

 

"Of course, sir. I'll surely take care of Park." Baekhyun smiles at Chanyeol sickeningly. 

 

Chanyeol smiles half-heartedly, making Baekhyun smirk.

 

***

 

"HI, I'm Luhan. I came form China, but my family and I moved here in Korea for 5 years already so please don't hesitate to talk to me in Korean. Uhm.. please take care of me?" Luhan bows, and then goes to his seat at the back, he can feel eyes trailing him, burining holes at his back. He wants to whimper but he doesn't want people seeing him weak.

 

"Bloody hell, so that's Luhan?" Minseok whispers at Jongdae when Luhan seats beside Jongdae.

 

Jongdae nods, "told you, we should pay attention to them." he whispers back, "but don't worry, I've got an interesting photo earlier chief, I'll show it to you after class." he grins. He saw Luhan staring at them, but when Jongdae catches him, he immediately turns his head to the front. Jongdae thinks he saw him blushing.

 

"Hi." Jongdae smiles at Luhan.

 

Minseok gapes at him, eyes wide.

 

"Hi." Luhan smiles back.

 

"I'm Jongdae."

 

***

 

"I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you all."

 

"Kim Jongin." Jongin bows at his new classmates.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

"Uhm.. Mr. Do?" Ms. Lee calls Kyungsoo because he's been immobilize since they stepped into the front. Jongin nudges Kyungsoo to speak, while Sehun on the other hand gives him and encouraging pat on his shoulders. Sehun leans a little, "breathe Kyungsoo hyung, breathe."

 

Kyungsoo breaths, looking like a fish out of water, but then he stammers a proper greeting. "I-I-m.. K-Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo." he takes a deep breath again.

 

Ms. Lee steps forward noticing Kyungsoo's deep breaths, and smiles to her class to spare Kyungsoo from fainting. "Alright, they're new here, so I wish that all of you would be nice and be friends with them. You three can go to your seats now."

 

The three of them saunters to the back, except for Kyungsoo of course because he dawdles awkwardly.

 

"I can barely see Kyungsoo's face." one of the students whispers to another. Fortunately, Kyungsoo didn't hear it, unfortunately Sehun and Jongin did.

 

"Is there a problem with that?" Jongin asks, while Sehun gave the student a piercing glare.

 

They did not intend to be rude, but maybe it became a reflex when someone talks about Kyungsoo. They know how fragile Kyungsoo is, and the four of them shared an oath to protect Kyungsoo without really saying it.

 

The student shakes his head, frightened. Jongin and Sehun relaxes and then goes to their seats. Kyungsoo is in the middle, Jongin on his right, Sehun on his left.

 

**

 

Classes ended early, because it's the first day. And so the gang, meets up to Baekhyun's secret place. The sun is already setting down, giving a peaceful and serene atmosphere, it is a picturesque scenery except for the noises coming form Baekhyun and Chanyeol's exchange of words.

 

"Just because you're here since freshmen, doesn't mean you can act like my senior or something." Chanyeol glowers at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun scoffs, "excuse you, I'm just helping you to adjust at the school's environment, just like what I promised to Mr. Choi." he turns his head with a hmmp.

 

"I don't need your help." Chanyeol retaliates.

 

"Fine, I'll let you all alone and pretend that I DON'T KNOW YOU."

 

"That's better!"

 

"Guys, can you please stop already? It's been hours. Jongin already fell asleep." Luhan says standing in the middle.

 

Truely, when they stop arguing and takes a look on Jongin, the boy is asleep. Kyungsoo is beside him looking sleepy, his eyes are slowly closing. Sehun on the other hand is reading a book, earphones in his ears.

 

"Sehun and I already listened to all of the songs in his playlist, and you're still shouting at each other." Luhan arches his brows, "aren't you tired?"

 

Baekhyun blinks, "You're right, I should not waste my time, on someone who don't appreciate it."

 

Luhan blinks, but nods slowly eyes turning to Chanyeol, "..right."

 

Baekhyun grins playfully at him, ignoring Chanyeol as if he wasn't arguing with the latter for hours. "So have you made a friend?"

 

"Yes!" Luhan says excitedly, "Jongdae and Minseok. Do you know them?"

 

"Oh yes, I've been on the same class with them when I was freshmen. They've been together since then, they're the best buds."

 

"I think so too, they seem so close. Plus they're really friendly. I was so worried that no one would talk to me."

 

"Come on Luhan, everyone wants to talk to you. You must not felt it because you're preoccupied by Jongdae and Minseok."

 

"Maybe. I wonder how's Kyungsoo."

 

"Let's ask Sehun."

 

Luhan nods, the two of them struts toward Sehun and then asks him many questions at the same time. Leaving Chanyeol alone, as if he never exsisted, making the tallest of them frown, but follows them quietly and then places himself near sleepy Kyungsoo.

 

"One at a time please." Sehun raises both of his hands, " I can't understand the two of you."

 

"We asked you if Kyungsoo made friends." Baekhyun and Luhan says at the same time.

 

"Geez, you two looks like you've been friends since birth by the way you talk." Sehun shakes his head, "You ask me if Kyungsoo made friends?"

 

Nods.

 

"Of course, not." Sehun frowns.

 

Luhan and Baekhyun's cheerful faces became sour as they slumps, clearly disappointed.

 

"We can't force him if he don't want to. And besides students in our class is busy judging him with his bangs. I mean really? So what if it covers half of his face? Does they really have to stare that way at Kyungsoo?" Sehun is cleary annoyed as he explains it.

 

"Poor, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol whispers, gently putting Kyungsoo's head on his shoulders, the boy is alread asleep; dozing to his dreamland.

 

"Jongin was pissed at them, retorting to every word they say to Kyungsoo, guys in our class we're clearly annoyed at Jongin. All day they've been doing silly things to Jongin and I'm so pissed because Kyungsoo thinks it's his fault." Sehun sighs, "I told him it's not, but we know Kyungsoo, I also told Jongin to stop wasting his time but it's the same when it comes to him, they're both so hardheaded."

 

Luhan pats his back, " don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. I just hope they would stop doing that to Kyungsoo, because Jongin is really not someone they should anger."

 

"You're always optimistic, Lu." Sehun half-smiled at him.

 

"Of course, we all should! You too!" Luhan punches him lightly.

 

"Ugh, You two are so sweet." Baekhyun stares dreamily at them. "What a cute couple." He stands up and to wake Jongin up, mumbling something about getting dark and already late, even before Sehun and Luhan can say something about not being really together.

 

They meet eyes unconciously, but then it registers to their minds quickly making them blush and turn their eyes away form each other. Luhan coughs and stands up, patting Sehun on the back before going to Chanyeol, telling him to just carry Kyungsoo, because Kyungsoo is in deep sleep.

 

Sehun stands up and takes a deep breath, something is really wrong with his lungs, especially when a certain doe eyed boy is around.