Splat

The Wallflower

Following someone was never this terrifying if Luhan was asked weeks ago, but now as they follow Kyungsoo who is walking ever so slowly, makes Luhan want to go back to his home sweet home.

 

"Sehun.." Luhan tugs Sehun's shirt while staring at Kyungsoo, he'll never know when the said guy would jump at him and all of a sudden kill him. Ok maybe he was exaggerating, but it's better careful than not, right? 

 

"What Luhan?" Sehun whispers back, he's confuse as to why the older is being all clingy and not to mention invading Sehun's personal space, which he prefer to stay un-invaded as possible. 

 

"Kyungsoo is terrifying me.." Luhan tells him eyes widening and with the lowest decibel he could reach, just to make sure Kyungsoo will not hear him.

 

Sehun raise an eyebrow. "He's not going to kill you Luhan." he assures the other. "Look at him, he's definetly harmless.." Sehun gestures at Kyungsoo who is currently dragging his skeleton dolls, "well..maybe he is, but don't worry I'll protect you."

 

Sehun pats Luhan's head but then the other avoids his eyes, looking anywhere but Sehun. Sehun is confuse as to why Luhan suddenly becomes..shy? And then he realized what he said. He never intented for the other guy to think that way, he doesn't mean it that way..ok maybe he did but but.. Sehun decides it's better to just stop patting the other and just stare at Kyungsoo's amoeba shorts.

 

Chanyeol on the other side is eyeing Kyungsoo like he has two heads. Kyungsoo is just a petite guy, but there is something intimidating about him. It's like there is this black aura that is surrounding him, and Chanyeol thinks it's the same with Joonmyun's when the man is angry or pissed. No wonder they are related, Chanyeol thinks.

 

The moment they reach Kyungsoo's door, the said guy turns around and then bows. Luhan flinches, clinging to Sehun even more. After that, Kyungsoo grabs the door knob and immediately goes inside his room. Unsuspecting Jongin was about to take a step inside too but then Kyungsoo hisses like a black cat making Jongin take three steps backward and Luhan running a meter away. The door to Kyungsoo's room then shuts, leaving them terrified and confused.

 

"That is like the longest walk I had ever done in my life." Luhan finally says, still a meter away.

 

"..uh, we should prepare some edible dinner don't we?" Sehun asks them.

 

"Though luck bro, we don't have any of those hoehoehoe Chanyeol brings." Jongin answers him, still kind of scared.

 

"Hey, they are not hoes." Chanyeol frowns. "They are my precious diamonds." 

 

"Yeah, whatever. Anyway, let's go we should at least make dinner for Kyungsoo."

 

---

After he closed his door, he immediately takes a very very deeeeeeeeeep breath. Kyungsoo recalls everything that happened a while ago, the mansion is still the same since he was a kid, but what he didn't expect is that there will be dazzling males that would welcome him. Sure, his uncle told him he will be living with other people renting the house, but his uncle Joonmyun definitely didn't tell him that they we're guys, almost the same age as him with the best genetic materials handpicked by god when they were going meiosis.

 

Kyungsoo is thankful that his room is dark, it saves him from fainting, but not enough to stop him from having..

 

*splat*

 

... nosebleed.

 

Kyungsoo immediately finds a towel to stop the bleeding, but he needs to go to the bathroom in able to really stop it. Luck was not on his side, when he realize that his room, doesn't have its own bathroom. He needs to go through courses, stepping out of his room, going to the kitchen full of glimmering lights, he may or may not encounter one of those dazzling species, until he is able to have his peace inside the bathroom.

 

Kyungsoo is sure, this is the end of his life. 

He can't possibly stay alive outside his room, the only thing that awaits him once he step out is impending doom.

 

Kyungsoo giggles.

 

"So this is it..." he whispers, "this is how I'm going to die.. by this mansion along with those four guys.." he chuckles."But atleast.. death is going to save me from this torture, Hiroshi you'll come with me right?" he glance at his doll, "I knew it, you won't leave me alone."

 

But even before Kyungsoo welcomes his grim-reaper the door of his room opens.

 

"Kyungsoo-shi, it's time for dinner...." a joyful voice calls his name.

 

Kyungsoo shrieks because there is light, no no no no no don't let the light near me noooooooo. But then the person who called him shrieks too, Kyungsoo stares at him... he is so bright...he looks like a doll, a very beautiful doll. 

 

*splats*

 

Luhan screams.

 

"KYUNGSOO IS DYINGGGGGGGGG‼"

 

"What?"

 

Kyungsoo can hear footsteps running towards his room, and this means his room will be blindingly light. Kyungsoo is now very sure that it's his death end. He definitely wants to say goodbye to his uncle before he dies, but he thinks he can't do that anymore.

 

"K-KYUNGSOO-SHIIII‼" Luhan points at Kyungsoo who is currenlty on the floor, face first. Blood from his nose coming out like a water from the faucet.

 

Luhan wants to cry, he immediately snakes his arms on Sehun's, once the other is beside him. He joyfuly volunteered to get Kyungsoo for dinner, because he thought they started a little bit off. He wants Kyungsoo to be his friend, but right now all he wants is to never ever step his feet on Kyungsoo's room.

 

"What the actual, ." Jongin stares at Kyungsoo, he was about to poke Kyungsoo when Chanyeol stops him.

 

"You'll never know what will happen Jongin." Chanyeol warns him, eyes too big.

 

"Stop being ing paranoid you guys." Jongin scowls. "Kyungsoo is Joonmyun's nephew, and I'm pretty sure he won't kill me." he kneels beside Kyungsoo.

 

"Oi." Jongin pokes Kyungsoo's forearm. "What are you doing here, face planted on the floor? Let's go to the bathroom to stop the bleeding of your nose."

 

Kyungsoo won't budge.

 

"Is he dead?" Sehun questions

 

"Sehun‼" Luhan stares at him, terrified.

 

Jongin furrows his eyebrows. If Kyungsoo won't budge then he is left no choice, he carries kyungsoo like a piece of trash. Supoorting Kyungsoo's body on his shoulders, Jongin is weirded because the guy, is too light. Kyungsoo wiggles, because nooooo noooo don't don't I don't want to go out of my room he then turn to look at Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo is blinded.

 

"Too... bright." Kyungsoo whispers before he lose his conciousness.

 

Blood form Kyungsoo's nose is starting to drop on the floor, leaving traces on the white marbles as if someone was just murdered. The other three follows Jongin and Kyungsoo, Luhan unable to speak because of what just happened. Sehun, trying to get Luhan's soul back to life and Chanyeol stares at the blood, still confused.

 

*************

A/N: I am sorry for the slow updates, I am a lazy writer and I don't deserve chaptered fics. ;A; Anyway, thank you for those people who subscribed and I hope this chapter made you happy somehow... /cries/ I'm a terrible human being. Sorry. I would love to see your comments and why didn't you guys tell me that i have a lot of grammatical and typo errors why why why . Also, thank you for reading :D