I'm not taking no for an answer

The Wallflower

Now since it's just summer and only a month before school starts, Luhan thinks he can get along with the two guys. But it's been a week and those guys kept on repeating being ignorant and treating Luhan like he is a maid or something. Not to mention, Luhan my just be a commoner but he's not that commoner. Sure, he somtimes help his mother on some household chores but he isn't that great to be honest. He can't wash dishes without actually breaking at least one, he can't wash the clothes using the washing machine without damaging it somehow.

 

Joonmyun kept going out everyday and everynight and Luhan barely sees him. Just like today, Joonmyun is out again and poor Luhan is the only one left at the dining table. Luhan feels anger spreading throughout his body and the voices coming from Chanyeol's room isn't helping at all.

 

Luhan goes to the storage area wherein he can find rags and a map. He stomps all the way to Chanyeol's room and without a knock, opens the door. He is greeted by five girls sitting on the bed with Chanyeol in the middle. They stop on whatever freaking hell they are doing and stares at Luhan.

 

"What?" Chanyeol asks.

 

"You want to play with us kid?" a girl suddenly wraps her arms on Luhan's right arm and Luhan can feel her s and it's just... ewww.

 

Luhan fidgets while standing and shrugs his arms so it'll be freed form the girl's filthy arms.

 

"No. I don't." Luhan glares at the girl for a while and then at Chanyeol. "I was just wondering since we live together in this mansion, maybe you could help me do the household chores." Luhan stresses the word help if Chanyeol is somehow slow.

 

"No." Chanyeol answers.

 

"Well who said I'm taking no for an answer?" Luhan says and then he grabs Chanyeol out of the room and drags him into to stairs. When they arrive at the dining area he push Chanyeol and then throws a rug on the latter's face.

 

"Hey‼" Chanyeol says but Luhan didn't pay any attention and starts escalating towards the second floor again. He opens Chanyeol's room and saw that the girls are still there.

 

"Get out of this mansion please." Luhan asks politely.

 

"But you aren't Chanyeol though. We're not leaving until he says so."A girl retorts back.

 

"I don't care if I'm not Chanyeol, I'm paying here in this mansion so I have the right to make you freaking leave this house, do you understand?" Luhan tries his best not to shout.

 

"Oh this boy is just jealous." another girl says ." C'mere it's ok to join."

 

"I SAID GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT‼"

 

Someone was startled by this and then went out of his room, which is a miracle.

 

"What's going on Luhan?" Sehun asks Luhan as he went beside him which is kind of unlike him because Oh Sehun does not intervine with petty fights like this.

 

"Oh now you care?" Luhan answers back."Well, anyway this.... things are just being annoying and won't leave."

 

"Where's Chanyeol?" Sehun asks.

 

"I JUST WANT THEM TO LEAVE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WE DON'T ING NEED CHANYEOL OK?‼" Luhan is obviously pissed off and Sehun was lost for words at the moment.

 

"Okay. Okay. Well ladies, I think you should leave." Sehun says.

 

"Fine. That kid seriously have some anger issues." The girls left grabbing their jackets and whatever clothes are on the floor. Sehun turns to Luhan and saw that the guy is now all red.

 

"I'M NOT A FREAKING KID YOU STUPID PEOPLE‼" Luhan shouts and then stomps.

 

Sehun wants to laugh because, right, you're not at kid Luhan.

 

"You." Luhan points at Sehun. "Come with me." Luhan then drags Sehun downstairs and into the dining. Chanyeol is missing and Luhan found him pigging himself out at the kitchen. Luhan never wanted to kill someone so bad in his entire life.

 

Luhan drags Chanyeol again at the dining table. "Woah, woah, dude stop with the grabbing thing."

 

"SHUT UP‼"

 

The three of them are now at the dining room and Luhan is in the middle of the two guys. "Can you two stop being so ignorant and help me with all of this chores? WHAT AM I TO YOU? A MAID?" Luhan releases his anger.

 

"So all of this is just for a petty household chore?" Sehun wants to roll his eyes.

 

"PETTY? PETTY CHORES? Well excuse me if this is just some petty chore then why don't you guys freaking help me?" Luhan retorts. "And stop being so ignorant you imbecile introverted being‼ We don't need your ignorance in this house‼"

 

Chanyeol chuckles at this and Sehun glares at him. "And you‼" Luhan points at Chanyeol. "Stop with your playboy things, you aren't any better. Bringing girls everynight when you know you've got other people living with you is not funny at all‼"

 

Now it's time for Sehun to chuckle.

 

"Girls need me." says Chanyeol. "And could you mind your own business?"

 

"I need privacy, Luhan." Sehun answers. "I'm being surrounded by lots of people my whole life, and I just want a calm place all by myself okay?" Sehun tries reasoning calmy.

 

 "Well if guys are helping me, this would not happen in the first place." Luhan frowns. 

 

And somehow the three of them fought and fought all over again making the whole dining area a mess. There is Luhan throwing rugs at their faces. Chanyeol spilling all the juice left in the pitcher, Sehun avoiding everything they throw.

And that's why they didn't notice that somone is there at the kitchen as well watching them with a frown.

 

"STOP ALL OF THIS‼" Joonmyun shouts while frowning.

 

The three of then stops and immedietely stands straight up.

 

"I can't believe the three of you." Joonmyun starts while shaking his head. "I thought everything is fine, but it seems like I'm all wrong seeing all this mess."

 

Chanyeol mutters a how can you say something like that if you're always outside spending all of your gold

 

"I ing heard you." Joonmyun glares at Chanyeol. "FIRST THERE WON'T BE ANY MAID IN THIS MANSION."

 

The three of them wanted to complain but Joonmyun cut them off.

 

"SECOND. I won't allow any girls in this mansion." Joonmyun glares at Chanyeol again. "AND THIRD. You won't be recieveing any money from your parents from now on. THE FOUR OF YOU will be paying the rent by YOUR OWN MONEY and I won't accept any money coming from your parents understood?‼" Joonmyun shouts ending his speech.

 

"Wait I won't be getting any money from my parents too?" Luhan complains. "I was the only one doing everything in here‼"

 

"I won't take any favoritism in this." 

 

"Hate to tell you this but actually we're only three. You said four, but we're only three renting in here. Just saying." Sehun being a smart ignorant said.

 

"Well actually, I came with someone." Joonmyun smirks. 

 

And then as if on cue, a guy with a blonde hair, entered the house. He's wearing a hoodie and jeans. He already took off his shoes so he's literally on his feet. The guy is handsome as well, he has a beatifully carved jawline and to sum it up he's beyond beautiful.

 

"Here's Kim Jongin." Joonmyun gestures at Jongin. "He's going to live with the three of you and I hope you would get along this time. Now enough with all of this, the four of you clean this mess up." And then Joonmyun leaves them.

 

After an awkward silence Jongin smirks. "You know what? I ain't going to clean this mess because I have no participation in this." And then he casually made his way out of the kitchen.

 

Luhan just wants to go home.

 

***

"Oh yes, yes. I'll be glad if my dear Kyungsoo would live in my mansion." Joonmyun smiles while talking to his phone. He's sitting on his bed and admiring the stars outside his window. "Oh don't you worry, brother. I'll take care of your son. I hope he'll be able to move by the end of the month. Yes, yes, yoo too. Good night."

 

After the call, Joonmyun puts his phone at the side table. He admires the stars again and smiles. "Ah, my dear Kyungsoo, I hope after this, you'll turn into one fine gentleman, again." 

 

Joonmyun heard a noise coming outside of the room. And it seems like the guys are fighting again. Joonmyun chuckles. "Well, it seems like those idiots can be useful sometimes."

 

**

Author's note: Kyungsoo will be appearing next chapter :3