Feelings?

The Wallflower

Black_Gothic_Rose_Tattoo_by_Runeflame_zp

When they're already separated from the others, Kyungsoo sighs heavily. He has been holding that eversince they started walking home earlier. It's not that he doesn't want to walk with them, but for some reasons he can't bear it when Kai is around his stomach is doing all those weird feelings, and he feels like he already have a hint on why Sehun is being a huge jerk on Luhan, that's why he settles for a walk with Luhan. If he's going to be honest with himself, Luhan is the one closest friend he have.

 

They walk together silently for some moment, but Luhan decides to break the ice, "where do you exactly want to go, Kyungie?" 

 

Luhan shines when he smile, so Kyungsoo tries to lower his gaze onto the ground, "...to be honest I don't really know."

 

"Eh?" Luhan stops to take a look at Kyungsoo, then he bends to meet Kyungsoo's eyes hiding behind his bangs. " I thought you're going to buy something?"

 

Kyungsoo tries not to blush from embarrassment, " I'm not really going to buy something.. I just.. want to separate from them for a short time.. I guess." He tried to look back at Luhan, his doe eyes waiting for Kyungsoo eagerly but he can't take it that's why he hides his face even more. So shiny.

 

Luhan chuckles and then stands straight up, "well, I won't ask you about what happened." Kyungsoo feels someone patting his head, "but we could use sometime, right? How about we go and drink some bubble tea?"

 

"Uhmm.. alright."

 

Luhan cheers, "alright, I know a good place to drink bubble tea! Let's go." 

 

Luhan snatches Kyungsoo's wrist and then drags him, Kyungsoo tries not to trip as they run. 

 

***

"Are you sure about this..Jongdae?" Minseok stares at Jongdae and then at the paper in his hands, puffing his cheeks and furrowing his eyebrows at the article in his hands.

 

"Come on, Minseok!" Jongdae sighs, he takes a chair with him, places it across where Minseok is sitting and then gripping both of Minseok's shoulders. "this would be a break, they're both popular in this school, even after transferring for just a short time!"

 

"I know.." Minseok tilts his head, "but..what if Luhan gets angry?"

 

Jongdae gasps, "have you ever met a newspaper writer who thinks about the feelings of the person he's writing an article to?"

 

Minseok thinks for a while and then grimaces, "..I haven't."

 

"Right. Because they don't exists."

 

"But Luhan is..you know, our friend."

 

"Don't worry." he pats, Minseok's right shoulder, "Baekhyun confirmed it to me so it's going to be alright."

 

***

"Why don't you try calling Luhan?" Sehun asks Chanyeol, whose lying on the sofa while watching tv, he made a face when he saw Chanyeol's position, anyone who sees it would be uncomfortable just watching him being uncomfortable with his postion. "Aren't you.. going to have stiff neck or something in that position?"

 

"I'm thinking." Chanyeol answers in a snap, his eyebrows furrowing as if he's been thinking of something so deep.

 

"Really? You know how to?" Jongin snickers, while heading out from the kitchen, carrying a tub of ice cream.

 

"Shut up." Chanyeol retaliates. "As for you Sehun, why don't YOU try it. You've been bugging me since we arrived."

 

"Tss." Sehun tries to fit himself at the end of the sofa, sitting on Chanyeol's feet. " he should've called and inform us where they had gone to. What if something happens to them?"

 

Chanyeol stands up, smacks Sehun's face lightly, and then deadpanned, "they're guys Sehun, I'm pretty sure they can handle themselves."

 

Sehun puffs his cheeks and then pouts, pushing Chanyeol with weakly, then fold his legs to hug them.

 

"I'm curious," Jongin says, "why are you being a jerk to Luhan anyway?"

 

"I dunno." Sehun hides his face. "asksh thatjongdae and minsheok."

 

Jongin raises his eyebrow, then meets Chanyeol's eyes the latter just shrugs but then sat up and then ask Jongin," how about you, why is Kyungsoo distancing himself from you?"

 

Jongin's face became flustered, "..I..I don't know. He's being stupid, I guess."

 

***

Plates clattering could be heard, inside the coffee shop. Flourescent lights illuminating the peaceful place, its glass windows allow customers to see the stars outside.

 

"Too bad the bubble tea shop is already closed." Luhan sighs, but then smiles at Kyungsoo. "It's a good thing you know a place like this Kyungie!"

 

Across from him, Kyungsoo lowers his head. "Uncle Joonmyun used to bring me here.", he plays with his hands on his lap.

 

"Really?" Luhan's eyes grows bigger, " Joonmyun..he's a special type of guy, I guess." Luhan made a face.

 

"..my uncle.. he's a really good person."

 

Luhan wants to tell the exact opposite, but if Kyungsoo thinks that way, then maybe Joonmyun is really a good person. Kyungsoo knows his uncle more thatn anyone else anyway. He stares at Kyungsoo for a moment, sipping his coffee while at it. He can't see any feature that is similarto Joonmyun when he look at Kyungsoo's face...maybe..maybe they have the same eyes?

 

"Oh.." Luhan nods, he stand up and then bends to keep a closer look at Kyungsoo,"..Kyungie..won't your eyes be irritated by those bangs?" he tilts his head.

 

Blushing Kyungsoo hides his face even more, "..no..it's my protection."

 

"Protection from what?" Luhan asks, but before Kyungsoo can stop him he already took some of those bangs out of Kyungsoo's face, and able to peek what is behind it, he even hold Kyungsoo's chin to tilt it up. Luhan's face lights up. "You have pretty eyes!!" he says.

 

Kyungsoo stiffs, he feel like he's being turned into a stone at the moment.

 

P-Pretty eyes?

 

Isn't that..Luhan who has pretty eyes?

 

This is bad.. he needs to think of something that would make Luhan's attention away from him. If this continues, he won't be able to hold back and would probably fill this coffee shop with his blood.

 

"..S-Sehun.." Kyungsoo stutters.

 

Luhan frowns, and then removes his hands from Kyungsoo's face and then sat back, Kyungsoo sighs with relief and then tries his best to hide his face with his bangs. "yeah, Sehun is a jerk."

 

Kyungsoo stops fiddling with his bangs, "..Sehun, I think I know why he doesn't want to talk to Luhan.."

 

Luhan looks interested, "you know why?"

 

Kyungsoo nods, and then bites his lips, "Sehun.. Sehun is jealous because Luhan have other friends now.."

 

Kyungsoo holds his breath for a second and then close his eyes for Luhan's outburts but that didn't happen, they guy is still sitting across him when he open his eyes.

 

"J..Jealous?" Luhan says, his eyes are wide and he looks like he's been thinking of something unbelievable not even blinking once.

 

"Y..yes.I think..Sehun likes Luhan."

 

Kyungsoo observes Luhan, the guy is looking at his coffee right now, without even blinking but then he gulps, and then sighs. And then Kyungsoo saw it, that flustered face. Luhan is blushing.

 

"Could it be that.. Luhan likes Sehun?" Kyungsoo asks carefully. Even if he's only watching horror movies, there are some scenes like this in those horror movies, the characters blushing when someone they like, likes them back. It's in those high school horror movies he watched. How he hate those ugly movies and their plots.

 

Luhan stares back at Kyungsoo. "I..like Sehun?" asks, " Sehun..likes me?"

 

Kyungsoo nods.

 

Luhan was silent for a long time, Kyungsoo already finished his coffee. "..I guess, we should go back." 

 

Luhan nods, without saying a thing, he doesn't even touch his coffee. They went out of the coffee shop and walks in silence. The night is peaceful and there's a lot of stars to, the moon is bright and it's is so calming to see. Only their footsteps on the pavement could be heard. The cold breeze surrounds the both of them, until they arrive the mansion.

 

"Kyungsoo.." Luhan mumbles, before opening the door, his eyes on the floor below, "I guess you're right.", he straighten up, and then meets Kyungsoo's eyes and then smiles "..I guess.. I like Sehun."

 

With that Luhan opens the doors and then goes inside.

 

"About time for the both of you to come home." Sehun says, frowning at Luhan, crossing his arms as soon as the older steps inside the mansion. Chanyeol and Jongin beside him looking all sleepy, but Jongin acknowledges Kyungsoo and welcomes him back. Kyungsoo's stomach became weird again, after that.

 

Luhan smiles at Sehun, "Sorry." he pats Sehun's head, "we got caught up with our topic and forgot the time."

 

"Was that topic that interesting that you came home late?" Sehun frowns even more, but his ears are going pink anyway.

 

Luhan winks at Sehun, " oh you know, something like.. feelings about someone you like and stuff.", he stretches his arms, turning around and then starts to head to his room," man, I'm so sleepy."

 

The three of them was left confused by Luhan's behavior, while Kyungsoo sneakily went up to his room in silence. Chanyeol and Jongin shrugs and then goes back to their own rooms leaving Sehun all alone.

 

Sehun stares at the carpet, "feelings? about someone?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I've got all this feels with Brother's Conflict and EXO's comeback ugh can;t contain haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this! <3