Today is the day

The Wallflower

Kyungsoo had become a lot harder for the four to see, it all started when they hugged him due to pure happiness the boy brought them, which is...food. Poor boy Kyungsoo, after having a nosebleed...fainted again. And so the four boys promised to themselves not to scare Kyungsoo unless it was completely neccessary. They left Kyungsoo alone in his room, they never knew when Kyungsoo cooks food for them. When they woke up, food is already prepared, when it's lunch time there will be a food popping without them knowing where it came from, and during dinner, it's the same. They came to conclusion that maybe, they all somehow terrified Kyungsoo and all they can do is to wait until the boy opens up to them. They were all back to zero when it comes to "closeness to kyungie meter".

 

"I miss Kyungie." Luhan pouts as he curls himself and hugs his legs. They we're currently at the living room spending their last night, before school comes. Tomorrow is their first day of school, and they did not get a chance to talk to Kyungsoo yet. It's been a week since then.

 

"Me too," Chanyeol nods "that boy needs sunlight, he's been in his room for a week. What is he even doing there?"

 

"Watching horror movies?" Sehun says, for the first time without a book in his hands. " I can hear creepy screams  coming from his room, so I figured that's all he does inside, and maybe some talking to his dolls. Kyungsoo hyung really loves those." he shudders.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung?" Luhan asks, not knowing to himself that he's frowning a little.

 

"Why?"

 

"Uhm.. we're all older than you, but I never heard you calling us 'hyung'."

 

"But I'm the same age with Kai."

 

"Oh well what about us. Chanyeol and I?"

 

"Why would you want me to call you hyung, you're just a year older than me."

 

"Well if you don't know, you're the same age as Kyungsoo." Luhan seems pissed off.

 

"Why is it a problem that I call him hyung?" Sehun frowns, what is wrong with Luhan? 

 

"Is this a lover's quarrel I'm seeing?" somebody asks.

 

"NO‼" Sehun and Luhan denies at the same time.

 

"Oh, well. Where is my dear Kyungsoo?"

 

"Dear Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asks, looking back. Then he jumps as he saw Joonmyun with his arms crossed, looking at them with a smile.

 

"J-Joonmyun.." Chanyeol blurts out "why didn't you say anything about going home this early? We should have prepared something for you.." he laughs nervously.

 

"Oh, don't bother. I won't be here for long, I just wanna check if my dear nephew is alright and that if he is already near to his gentleman stage." Joonmyun walks eyeing the house, and then continues to go upstairs. But the other four is fast and is already on the first step. Joonmyun raises an eyebrow.

 

"Uhm..he's asleep. He's...kinda tired." Luhan laughs nudging Sehun, "right Sehun?"

 

"Y-Yeah.. we just finished some.. uhm.. tutorial."

 

"Tutorial about?" 

 

"Uhmm.. being a gentleman? Yeah..hahaha he's tired.."

 

Joonmyun stares at them, emotions leaving his face which makes him even more scary. The four boys hope that Joonmyun would just walk out the door and never ever comes back because there is no way they can change Kyungsoo.

 

But luck was never on their side when Joonmyun pushes them, and then walks past them. Going up the stairs as fast as he can, he wants to see any improvement on Kyungsoo and there's no way this stupid boys can stop him with their stupid segways which is painfully obvious. Joonmyun wants to roll his eyes.

 

In front of his nephew's door, he was about to grab the handle without even caring if the four boys is literally pleading to not disturb Kyungsoo's beauty sleep, but his phone rings and the caller I.D makes his eyes glitter.

 

The four immedietely backs away.

 

Shining Joonmyun is more scary than raging Joonmyun.

 

"Hello?" Joonmyun answers his phone, "Yixing‼ Why did you call?" he smiles as the caller tells him something.

 

Luhan and Sehun stares at each other curious who that Yixing was, because in just a snap he tamed Joonmyun.

 

"Really? Yes, I'd love to. I'm on my way." 

 

Joonmyun ended the call and then glares at the four, "the next time I visit, I would see my Kyungsoo. Don't think I don't know what you peanuts are trying to do. If my Kyungsoo didn't even change when I see him, remember that I'll be waiting for your payments."

 

And with that Joonmyun hurriedly goes off the stairs, the four boys trailing him with relief. Once the front door opens a huge limousine is in front of it, surprisingly looking normal than Joonmyun's usual vehicle escapades.

 

The landlord literally throws himself on the passenger seat looking very very very excited, but even though his kind of high with happiness right now, he doesn't forget to glare at the four. The car starts it's engine and then speeds away. Now that Sehun is totally calm and has a lot of time to think, he notices that the car is not really that normal because despite it's kind of normal in length, the width of that car might cover almost half the road. He wonders if it can pass any fast food drive thrus.

 

The sound of feet landing on carpeted stairs catches their attention, and what they see almost made them cry.

 

"Was that uncle Joonmyun?" Kyungsoo asks curiously, hugging Hiroshi. The doll is creepily staring at them with it's bulging eyes, it's arms and feet dangling on air. Kyungsoo is on his usual attire, something that really doesn't match and out of style. But right now, he looks so cute even with his doll. Luhan thinks Kyungsoo is just like a chibi.

 

"KYUNGIIIIIEEEEE‼" Luhan throws himself at Kyungsoo.

 

"Luhan, oh god Luhan. NO. " Jongin screams together with Sehun and Chanyeol.

 

Kyungsoo looks so surprised, and the same time horrified. Hiroshi falls on the floor, his poor owner doesn't have the energy to even hold him with all the things happening to him.

 

On the other side, Luhan looks so relieved and happy to see Kyungsoo again. He keeps on hugging Kyungsoo, squishing his cheeks and well.... those aren't enough so he decides to kiss the latter, which made Jongin and the rest to stop everything they're doing at the moment.

 

Luhan notices that everybody is freezing on their spot and then realizes what he just did, his eyes almost pops out and his mouth widens at this realization. He glance at Kyungsoo with guilt and saw the poor boy almost unmoving and unbreathing.

 

"Oh my god, Kyungsoo. Don't lose blood again, I'm so sorry." Luhan takes Kyungsoo's hand.

 

Kyungsoo looks like a fish out of water.

 

"You're making it worse." Sehun's eyes twitch as he cringe at Kyungsoo's weird face.

 

Luhan looks like he's about to cry, his eyes watery as he meet eyes with Sehun looking for help. He pouts his cute little pink lips and blinks like a lost child. Sehun gapes at him with confusion but at the same time blush creeping his cheeks. Unluckilly, it never went unnoticed.

 

"He's blushing Luhan, stop." Chanyeol says.

 

Chanyeol's face meets Sehun's hands.

 

"Is he still alive?" Jongin waves his hands at Kyungsoo's face.

 

Luhan gasps about to shake Kyungsoo again but Jongin stops him. He flicks his fingers in front of Kyungsoo's face and then lightly slaps him on the cheeks.

 

THe other three gasps, " JONGIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING." Sehun says.

 

Kyungsoo blinks at this, Jongin raises an eyebrow at him. Kyungsoo meets Jongin's eyes and then Luhan's, he gasps and points a shaking finger to Luhan, his nose bleeding and then passes out body collapsing, but Jongin is there to catch him and prevents him fall onto the ground.

 

"Great." Chanyeol deadpanned.

 

"I'M SORRY‼" Luhan kneels down beside Kyungsoo.

 

"He can't hear you, stop with that." Jongin carries Kyungsoo (again like a trash bag), " but the next time he wakes up, please calm your excited soul and avoid traumatizing him because apparently this guy has a trauma for human interaction, let alone human intimacy. Remember tomorrow school will be starting, he needs a lot of blood, because the population of that school might drain his supply."

 

Luhan nods and watch Jongin take Kyungsoo to his room, but before going upstairs Jongin asks them to carry a towel and a basin full of water to wipe Kyungsoo's bloody nose.

 

***

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for like literally abandoning this story for a long period of time. But yeah, my school schedule is actually tight and I always arrive at home nearly evening and I'm really tired,I don't even have time to update this and my other stories (I have other stories at a site, but it's in my language). But yeah, since it's Christmas break, I'll try to update as many as I can, tbh I still have classes tomorrow ugh but anyway I hope this chapter made you smile or something :) ♥ Comments are so much appreciated.

 

Uhm, those who are requesting for co-author? I'm not really looking for someone to co-author this story, but yeah I appreciate it though. Thanks anyway :)