Sick

The Wallflower

"What are you pouting about?" Jongin asked, amused at the boy in front of him. It was the all mighty Oh Sehun, pouting like a puppy at the edge of his bed very early in the morning. Jongin who just woke up can't be bothered to even fix his hair, because the situation at hand seems to be kind of important.

 

Sehun stared at him with conflict in his eyes, "What would you do if Kyungsoo's giving you..uhm.. mix signals?"

 

"Is this about Luhan?" 

 

"Wh-what? N--"

 

"Yeah sure it is." Jongin streched on his bed, and then he rested his arms on one pillow as he side eyed Sehun. "Just say it on point, it's just us here 'yknow."

 

"Yeah...well..it IS Luhan." If Jongin had a word to describe the look on Sehun's face, it would be desperate.

 

"Sehun, he's not giving you mixed signals." Jongin sighed, "he's telling you that he likes you, and your trying not to think that way because you are stupid." he rolled his eyes for good measure.

 

"How can you say that?!" Sehun still can't believe this, "what if he's just playing around, and he doesn't really have feelings with me?! I don't want to be the one hoping for more and then he'll throw this huge boulder on me called 'ha-i-was-actually-kidding-Sehun-i-just-want-to-see-your-reaction', huh?"

 

"So you hope for more?" Jongin scratched his head, devoid of emotion. It's too early for this , dammit.

 

"That's not the point he--"

 

Jongin sat straight up and stared at Oh Sehun in the eyes without blinking.

 

This time, Sehun's eyes grew big and he tried to hide his blush by turning around and looking anywhere but Jongin. "Alright," he sighs. "Alright, okay..I may..I'm hoping for more. ALRIGHT! HAPPY?"

 

Jongin wants to laugh at how pink Sehun is now and how the other guy is trying to even his breathing because he's furious and embarrassed at the same time. He could not believe that this was the same Oh Sehun he met a few weeks ago, the Sehun who could care less about people and will be stuck in his room had there be an apocalypse, he'll probably choose to die alone.

 

"Just tell him you like him back. I'm sure he'll be happy, more than happy you'll get laid." Jongin winks.

 

Sehun turned so red that Jongin thought there was a new specie of mushroom in his room. "UGH! You're so embarrassing Jongin!" he stormed out of the room, leaving Jongin laughing so hard, he couldn't breath.

 

***

"You're sick?" Luhan checks the huge guy on the bed, true to it, Chanyeol is a little hot today. He thinks the sick boy had caught a flu from yesterday's rain.

 

"My throat hurts." Chanyeol tried to tell him, but only produced a very muffled sound. He coughed a few times and felt himself shivering, so he covered himself with blankets even more.

 

"This is bad." Luhan bites his lips. "I don't know how to cook.. no one knows how to cook today because Kyungsoo's out and he said he'll come back late.."

 

"Just buy me some medicine and I'll be good, Luhan."

 

"Nooooooo! You should eat something to help you feel better.." Luhan insisted and thought of a solution to this problem, there was a person he thought about instantly, but that certain person might not come if he heard about the person he'll be helping. Luhan shrugs, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

 

***

"Dad.." Kyungsoo tried to calm his father, who's been crying because he missed him so much.

 

"Kyungsoo, dear. We both missed you." His mother said as she embraced both of them.

 

"I know." Kyungsoo said. "But really, even though uncle Joonmyun was rarely around, I'm fine living in that house..you don't need to come and get me back."

 

Kyungsoo would very much like to come home to his parents if he would be totally honest, but he kind of knew there was a deal between the four and his uncle about him and so he can't let his housemates to fall down because of him. And..he actually really likes Luhan, he was so pretty and kind. And Chanyeol and Sehun is not bad as well..plus Jongin..yeah, sometimes Jongin invades his personal space but..he actually likes Jongin too if he'll think about it.

 

"Do you really like them?" His dad asked him, sniffing.

 

"Yeah." Kyungsoo smiled a little.

 

***

"The hell Luhan?! You told me it was Kyungsoo who's sick!"" Baekhyun puts both his hands on his waist, he can't believe his Luhan lied to him, for this..this monster. His pure, innocent Luhan was tainted of this hermit on the bed who can't even take care of himself.

 

"Oops.." Luhan smiled and hooked his arms around Baekhyun. "I panicked and told you it was Kyungsoo when it was actually Chanyeol.."

 

On the doorway, standing there was Jongin and Sehun the former rolling his eyes while the latter had his struggled face going on, Luhan wanted to ask him what the problem is but there is a situation he needs to take care first.

 

"Tsk. Fine." Baekhyun sighed. "I'll cook something for him."

 

"You don't need to." Chanyeol tried to argue.

 

"Yeah. No. You can do nothin'." Baekhyun snaps at him while shaking his head.

 

"Luhan?" Sehun called, his voice very little.

 

"Yes, Sehun?" Turning to look at the guy, Luhan answered in a sickeningly sweet tune, Jongin had the urge to vomit. Baekhyun was actually really pissed(?) and so he did not paid any attention to it and just strutted towards what they think is the kitchen.

 

"Can we talk? Like..outside?" 

 

"Sure." Luhan walked towards Sehun, and then turned to look at Jongin. "We'll be gone for a while, are you going to stay here?" the question sounds innocent but Luhan's eyes says something else.

 

Jongin scoffed. "Yeah, whatever. I'll leave too."

 

And so for some reason Baekhyun cannot comprehend when he went back upstairs, he was met by a half-dead Chanyeol and no one else. No one else but them. Great, he thinks. I can murder him without any witnesses...or so he thought when Chanyeol coughs so hard again Baekhyun thought the dude already coughed his lungs out.

 

Slightly irritated, Baekhyun went and sit besides Chanyeol with a tray on his hands, and a soup that's still hot and good for sick people. "Here," he helped Chanyeol to sit up, and was actually shocked when the other guy accepted it without any complaints. Geez, he must be that sick.

 

He was about to spoon the soup and feed it to the giant but Chanyeol shook his head, "I can atleast feed myself..but thank you."

 

Baekhyun stared at him as if he'd grown two horns. Is this dude actually saying thank you to Byun Baekhyun? Is being sick that hard that this guy's personality turned 360 degrees?

 

Coughing Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol's room while sitting awkwardly beside him. Should he say something? But the guy is sick so he can't really converse that much... gosh this is so awkward.

 

"Ow." Baekhyun remembered. "Did you check your temperature already?"

 

"Luhan did, said t'was I think..37.56 degrees celcius?"

 

"Okay that's kinda high, did you get that from the rain yesterday?"

 

"I think so."

 

"I brought some medicine, you should drink that after you eat to lower your fever." Unconciously, he put his palm on Chanyeol's forehead. "Yeah, you really need it."

 

Baekhyun wasn't so sure if Chanyeol's redness was caused by fever or something else but he tried not to think too much about it. After Chanyeol fed himself and took the medicine, Baekhyun told him to rest and sleep to gain his strength back. 

Now after cleaning up the kitchen and the dishes (chanyeol owes him so much gosh) he went up and took his things. But then..Chanyeol's all alone.. should I leave him? Where's everyone anyway? Biting his lips he thinks he should stay..but he already did his job, right?

 

"Dammit." Baekyun dropped his bag the couch of Chanyeol's room and then sat there as he stares at Chanyeol with passion. The guy is laying on his bed, covered in blanket, his hair sticks on all sides of his pillow and his breathing is kind of slow, must be because of the cold. He has this pained look on his face as if even in his dreams he could still feel the pain of sickness, Baekhyun unconciously frowned.

 

He took his phone out and went on it's camera, he lifted it up and focused it on Chanyeol's face. This would be the evidence of how much Chanyeol owed him, so he can shove it to him on the face after he recovered. He stared at the picture and was shocked to see that Chanyeol's eyes was open.

 

"What the.." his phone slipped out of his hands when he was yanked by Chanyeol on the bed, he could already feel the heat coming from Chanyeol's body as the guys frowned at him while gripping his hands and turning Baekhyun so he can face him.

 

"Don't take pictures." Chanyeol pouted.

 

Baekhyun's eyes turned into as big as flying saucers, "what the hell.."

 

Chanyeol cuddled him, his hands and Baekhyun's waist and his head near Baekhyun's chest, their legs intertwined and Baekhyun was left all panicked and embarrassed and oh my god oh my god we are so ing close and he's so hot literally.

 

Baekhyun stopped his fidgeting and tried to calm himself, he tried to think of happy thoughts and absolutely refused to think about how Chanyeol is practically breathing on his chest and gripping his shirt nope nope nope

 

Dammit why does he smell so good? Even when he's sick? Why does he feel warm and stuff when he's sick?! WHY DO I LIKE THIS?!

Baekhyun was screaming on his head.

 

He can't wait to go home now and rethink of his life choices.

 

 

 

 

******

OMYGHAD YOU GUYS ;A; People still read this? omg thank you so much <3 <3 <3 I still haven't read this yet so sorry if there was like typo errors and stutff but I'm so sleepy and my eyes hurts so yeah ;A; thank you for reading this <3