Can't go wrong with food

The Wallflower

Shrieking noises and grunts are heard inside the huge bathroom of the mansion. Chanyeol along with Sehun and Luhan decides that Jongin can handle Kyungsoo alone and remained outside. The three of them keeps on glancing at the bathroom door from time to time, they would keep an eye to it when they hear Jongin's grunts and Kyungsoo's hiss.

 

Quite frightening.

 

"Damnit, stay still." Jongin's protests can be heard and Luhan fights his urge to barge in.

 

"Do you think Kyungsoo's okay?" Luhan asks the two.

 

"I think he will." Chanyeol nods.

 

After what seems like eternity, the bathroom door finally opens revealing Jongin and his bloody shirt accompanying Kyungsoo's pale figure. Luhan thinks it is a horrifying sight and stops himself from crying, instead he clings to Sehun...again. Sehun already used to it didn't even budge, eyes still looking at Jongin and Kyungsoo. The three of them made their way and made a small crowd around the two.

 

"Are you alright Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asks.

 

Kyungsoo was still and unmoving for a few seconds but then nods, his bangs still covering half of his face making half of his nose and his lips the only visible part. Jongin on the other hand looks at himself and groans.

 

"My shirt is now dirty, thanks." he eyes Kyungsoo. "Bring me a towel, I'm going to go shower." He nudge Kyungsoo and then takes off his shirt. Kyungsoo squeaks and jumps away from Jongin making him bump to Chanyeol, he jumps again feeling burnt because Chanyeol is too bright, but then he bumps onto Sehun and Luhan. Kyungsoo can't take it anymore, he feels that his knees are weakening and giving up, making him kneel onto the floor.

 

"Kyungsoo‼" Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan shouts at the same time.

 

"T-T-Too bright.." Kyungsoo mumbles to himself, he can feel that blood is already going to burst out from his nose...again. So what he does is to cover his nose to prevent it from coming out. He will never want to be stuck in a room together with that boy Jongin, it was like he was being suffocated at the same time blinded. Kyungsoo can still feel Jongin's hands on his face, the way Jongin tries to remove the blood on his face while looking at him with those tantalizing eyes. 

 

Kyungsoo feels goosebumps remembering it.

 

"Kyungsoo--" Luhan starts to reach him.

 

"N-no‼ Don't come near me. I don't want you near me." Kyungsoo backs away preventing Luhan to reach him, or even touch him because he can't take it anymore.

 

Luhan seems hurt by it but decides to retreat back, his eyes linger on Kyungsoo for a minute, and Kyungsoo swears, even though his eyes is covered with bangs he saw that pained expression the other is trying to hide. Kyungsoo feels guilty. But he was telling the truth.

 

"Now now, that's kind of rude. Lu's just trying to help." Jongin raises his eyebrow."You know Kyungsoo, I don't know what the is wrong with you, but that's not really good to say things like that specially to someone who's concern to you. I know people whose only wish their whole life is for someone to actually care for them."

 

Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol was shocked at Jongin as well as Kyungsoo but Jongin stares at Kyungsoo for a few seconds more before coming back to his usual self. 

 

"Stand up there, you look pathetic. And please, I can see blood coming out of you nose again, I ain't cleaning that up." Jongin puts back his shirt. "Go back and clean yourself inside the bathroom." He then leaves and goes to the dining room.

 

The three stares at each other before deciding to leave Kyungsoo alone, as they see that he prefer it more but without Sehun telling him to be fast because they'll have dinner together.

 

Kyungsoo was left alone and it takes a few minutes for him to gain energy and stand up to rush to the bathroom. He cleans himself, making sure there will be no blood left. After that he turned off the faucet, backing away immediately so he cannot see his pathetic self in the mirror.

 

----

 

While Kyungsoo is in the bathroom the four of them went to the dining area. Jongin already with a new shirt because Chanyeol told him that it's gruesome to eat with a shirt full of blood.

 

"I'm worried for Kyungsoo, he acts like he doesn't want anyone to be near him." Luhan frowns at his untouched food.

 

"Maybe, this is the reason why Junmyeon is so determined to blackmail us. He wants Kyungsoo to be a real gentleman. But maybe he should just delibrately told us that we should turn Kyungsoo into a normal human being." Sehun answers.

 

"He lied when he told us that Kyungsoo is normal." Chanyeol shakes his head. "He's such a shame of a landlord."

 

"Can't help that now, we can't go back. We need to somehow find a way to make Kyungsoo normal or else we're dead." Jongin states, "but before that we should eat. I'm hungry, I'm not waiting for Kyungsoo anymore."

 

The three nods and then starts to eat but then...

 

"Pweh.."

 

"What the.."

 

"Is this edible Chanyeol?"

 

"I warned you guys."

 

Clearly the food Chanyeol made is unedible. Jongin coughs because he actually took a spoonful not thinking clearly, Luhan feels like he tastes hell for a second and Sehun is kind of calm but looks like dying. Chanyeol just shrugs it though and pushes his plate away from him.

 

".... I can make dinner."

 

The noises the four guys are making abruptly stops when a soft voice speaks up.

 

"...you can make us dinner, Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asks skeptically.

 

Kyungsoo nods and then proceeds to the kitchen.

The four was left confused and amazed because...well it's Kyungsoo and food. The three of them finally made the decision that maybe it's not going to be that bad, so they goes and spies takes a look at Kyungsoo in the kitchen.

 

Wrong move because they feel like they'll be haunted forever as long as they live.

 

They saw Kyungsoo chopping fishes in the most serial killer way, the glint of his eyes behind those unruly bangs can be seen clearly, the smirk on his face accompanied by tiny giggles as he cuts the fishes in half and not to mention the blood on his cheeks is beyond terrifying.

 

The four immediately backs away.

 

"I don't think I can eat dinner." Luhan declares.

 

---

They waited on the dining area, thinking that it's the best choice they have ever made in their life.

 

"What if he poisons us?" Chanyeol says.

 

"Nah." Jongin shakes his head. " He won't, don't be paranoid."

 

"But what if?" Luhan's eyes are bigger than it'll ever be.

 

"I don't think so." Sehun agrees with Jongin. "He won't. Plus I don't think Kyungsoo is that kind of a person? What if he's just an introvert?"

 

"Yeah, like you?" Chanyeol chuckles.

 

"Yeah like me." Sehun glares at him, "Nothing's wrong with that."

 

"Introverts aren't like that though." Jongin says, " I mean introverts prefers to be alone because their energy is being drained when they spends too much time with other people, or in croweded places so they need some solitary place to fill their energy tank. They certainly don't have the look on Kyungsoo's face, unusual anatomic dolls and nosebleeds."

 

"He's right." Sehun nods.

 

Luhan sighs. "I dunno, I don't get him anymore. Kind of scared at him but I like him too. He's so hard to understand." Luhan frowns.

 

"Don't frown like that you look like a baby." Chanyeol says.

 

"Awwww... baby Lulu."

 

"STOP IT JONGIN." Luhan glares at Jongin.

 

"But you really looks like a baby though." Sehun joins patting Luhan's head.

 

"I'M THE OLDEST HERE‼" Luhan stands and stomps his feet.

 

The three snickers.

Luhan is ready to cry.

 

"The food is ready.." Kyungsoo interrupts them.

 

The four of them helps Kyungsoo to prepare the food to the dining. Luhan is about to put the fifth plate on the table but Kyungsoo stops him when they're still in the kitchen.

 

"I...will eat at my room." He tells Luhan.

 

Luhan smiles sadly at him. "Alright.."

 

Luhan is about to go back to eat with the rest but Kyungsoo stops him, grabbing his wrist. Luhan is genuinely shock and for the first time, he doesn't feel like cowering away from Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo looks somewhat... a harmless chibi.

 

"I.. I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier." Kyungsoo whispers. "I didn't mean to..." Kyungsoo lowers his head.

 

Luhan smiles at him. "Don't worry I'm not angry, but if that's the reason why you want to eat in your room, you don't need to‼" Luhan tugs him. "Come join us to eat‼"

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head. "No.. I just really like to eat alone.. if you don't mind.But it's not that I don't want to eat with you, I just prefer in my room. Don't be sad beautiful being."

 

Luhan doesn't know what to react. Kyungsoo bows at him and then silently goes back to his bedroom, it took a minute for Luhan to compose himself again.

 

Did Kyungsoo called him beautiful being?

And especially did he and Kyungsoo spent time alone?

 

Luhan smiles. He's happy now because he knows Kyungsoo doesn't hate him. He goes back to eat with the three with a smile on his face.

 

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Sehun asks him.

 

Luhan hums and takes a seat beside him. "Went to his room to eat, he says that he prefers to eat there don't worry."

 

Chanyeol raises an eyebrow. " You guys talked?"

 

Luhan nods and smiles. "Maybe we should just let Kyungsoo by himself for now..I think he'll open up to us soon."

 

Jongin shrugs. "Well lets eat."

 

------

 

"Ahh. Hiroshi, I hate myself for making the beautiful doll sad earlier." Kyungsoo puts the chopsticks in his mouth. "I didn't mean to.. I'm just blinded by him and his friends that's why I told him that." 

 

"But I said sorry and beautiful doll told me it's okay."

 

"He's kind. I like him."

 

"But I'll like him more if he's not shining."

 

Kyungsoo watches the movie on his TV and eats his food quietly with Hiroshi and Josephine beside him. He then hears shouting outside and he thinks it's coming from the dining area. Kyungsoo is curious so he opens his door to hear it clearly.

 

"THIS FOOD IS GOOD."

 

"WHY DID KYUNGSOO DECIDE TO LIVE HERE JUST NOW?"

 

"THIS FOOD CAN COMPETE WITH MY MOM'S SERIOUSLY."

 

"I THINK I'M IN INLOVE WITH THIS FISH."

 

Kyungsoo closes his door.

Picks up his chopsticks and looks at the TV.

Lowers his head.

 

"They liked it Hiroshi and Josephine.."

 

and smiles.

 

----

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE <3

Everyone needs a smiling little Kyungsoo. 

Whoooo.

Our sembreak is coming to end soon and I'm going to school on monday, .

Don't forget to vote EXO on MAMA 2014‼ ♥♥

65 subbies ♥ Thank you for even subscribing to my crap TuT I love you all.