It's just the first day

The Wallflower

   

This is it. This is where I'm finally going to stay for the rest of my high school life‼

 

Luhan says to himself in glee as he stares at the huge mansion in front of him. The mansion is glistening and Luhan can literally smell money from it even though he's just outside. As you see, Luhan is just a commoner reaching the last two years of high school. His father wants him to take his last year at the most famous school in Seoul. But it is too far away from their house and his father decided that he should just board an apartment. Luhan was against his father at first, but then someone visited their house just last week, he thinks it's a butler or something and then talked to his father. Luhan being the curious boy he is, eavesdropped. Turns out that the visitor is really a butler and that his father, made something great at the company he is working, and the man offered a mansion for rent. Only that 50 percent of the actual cost of the rent would be paid. His father immediately accepted the offer, because who wouldn't want his son to live at a rented mansion with the great deal of 50 percent off and free foods?

Luhan thinks it's absurd, yet he finally agreed with his father when they discussed it during a dinner.And also because his father is doing some puppy eyes and Luhan can't just say no.

 

So here he is. Outside that mansion, waiting for the landlord. There's two gold homogeneous stairs and between it, is the actual door of the mansion. He take a few steps of the huge and freaking long stairs with a red carpet. Luhan thinks what would happen to those red carpet if it rains. But even before he reach the end a man walks out of the huge doors. His aura seems to be very intimidating, but his loooooks is a blessing to humans on earth. Luhan feels like he is standing before a very handsome king. And he ponders, that maybe he is a king.

 

"So you're Luhan, I think?" the man asks him.

 

"Uh.. yes, sir." Luhan answers a bit reluctant.

 

The man smiles. "I'm Joonmyun, the landlord of this mansion."

 

Luhan's mouth forms an 'o'. And then he nods. So he is the owner of this mansion, no wonder of his godly presence.

 

"You'll be living with other two boys. But they're not here yet, you're the first one who arrived and from the looks of it, I think you're a good kid." Joonmyun nods. Luhan was about to say something when someone talks behind him.

 

"So I guess this is the mansion, huh?" 

 

Luhan turns around and saw a very tall guy, with a luggage beside him. His hair is dyed red, not that Luhan is judging him because he himself dyed his hair blonde. The guy is gazing at the mansion and then stops only to look at him. The guy gazes at Luhan like he is some piece of dirt in this mansion. And somehow Luhan wants to agree seeing that this guy is wearing a fur scarf on his neck even though it's hot.

 

"You're Chanyeol?" Joonmyun asks.

 

Chanyeol nods and blinks. "So you're Joonmyun? The landlord? My father says you're an awesome man but I think he's overrating you."

 

Even though Luhan doesn't have the right to. He REALLY wanted to smack this guy named Chanyeol.

 

"Oh yeah. And you're father says you're a smooth and very well-mannered child, but I think he is being biased and overrating his son." Joonmyun smiles and Luhan fights his lips from forming a smirk.

 

"Good day." someone says. All at the same time, they search for the owner of the voice. Their eyes lands on a tall man, with a pale skin and.. a bored look on his face. "I'm Oh Sehun."

 

"Well isn't this great?" Joonmyun says. "This little child here is Luhan." Joonmyun motions at Luhan, Luhan frowns because how come he is a little child? And then turn his gaze at the two human beside him...well maybe he is a little bit shorter than them but who is Joonmyun to judge?‼

 

Chanyeol and Sehun turns to look at Luhan but said nothing.

 

"Come on, I'll show you your rooms." Joonmyun gestures for them to come inside the mansion.

 

The three guys follows Joonmyun. Once they reach the mansion, Luhan is lost for words. The whole mansion is sparkling and all he can see is high class furnitures. The ceiling is so high, and hanging on it is a chandelier which probably costs more than his life. They ventures into another stairs with a red carpet again of course and goes to their rooms. There are eight rooms on the second floor. Joonmyun shows them their rooms. The doors of their rooms have a golden plate hanging on it that had their carved names. Luhan is feeling giddy, aside from the fact that this mansion is really better than renting an apartment, he has gotten a real handsome landlord, well he thought his landlord would be some old grumpy man in the first place, his 'mansion-mates' seems to be kind of okay and they don't look so bad too.

 

Luhan thinks this would be all flowery and happy highschool life.

 

 

 

Except that he is wrong.

 

Joonmyun went out after eating and leaving them to their rooms and it's not even five minutes that everything starts to be annoying for Luhan's liking.

 

"Can you guys please help on cleaning the dining table? I'll wash the dishes." Luhan politely asks.

 

"Can we just hire a maid?" Chanyeol says and then he proceeds on calling someone.

 

"I don't do such thing." Sehun answers and then returns on reading his book.

 

"Well for starters, there is no maid." Luhan retorts.

 

"Well, I just suggested hiring maids." Chanyeol shrugs and then phone someone again.And Sehun doesn't even answer.

 

Somehow Luhan's becoming really annoyed, because he just asked them ing politely to clean the table and he'll be the one to wash the dishes, but those are the answers he got. Before Joonmyun left he told Luhan that he should let the two do the cleaning and then Luhan can just wash the dishes. Now Luhan tried to understand that they are filthy rich kids. Joonmyun told him earlier. And proceeds on cleaning the dining table and washing the dishes for himself. Maybe eventually the two guys would change.

 

He saw the two of them retreating to their own respective rooms and Luhan can just sigh. Joonmyun arrives minutes later with groceries and some new clothes for himself. Luhan greets him and then take the groceries to put them on their respective places. Joonmyun thanks him and then announces that he would go out again.

 

Luhan wants to ask where is the man headed to but he doesn't have the right, so he ends up just nodding and telling him to take care.

 

After doing the chores Luhan then went to his room. He pouts as he takes a warm shower in the bathroom. Well, it's just the first day...right?

 

****

Author's note: Sorry if this is boring or something ;A; But yeah, I hope you guys like it :D And this fic is KaiSoo centered btw.