The Long Road To Take

If You're Not The One-Completed
Weeks that followed,Selina was busy with recording and then soon enough,their second album was out and it was another hit again as Selina and her group become the most successful girl band in the country.They started to get known and more popular to another country.And then the second album followed by the third and the fourth,all of them a success.

Jiro started acting,first as a little part in TV series.Until they have him as second lead in a TV series with Ariel Lin and Joe Chen which is his biggest break.But so far nothing has been going on with his music.But he started to love acting too.He later starred in a B rated TV show with other actors,with him as lead.Soon everything seems to unfold one by one.

As both Jiro and Selina chased their dreams.Their relationship is becoming distant.They seldom see each other now,just when they happen to meet in the office or in a function.But somehow both knew in their heart that there is a special place reserved for each other.

Jiro has been too busy even to stop by to see Selina,much less have time to sleep.And Selina's life seems always to be on the go,for apart from album and promotions,she started acting too with her group in a drama series.And sometimes,she will host a TV program once in a while.

And as the days and months past,Jiro's series was a big hit and so the management decided to now formed a group,with Arron and then Calvin and then the last addition was Chun.
Jiro have worked with Arron and Calvin in the series and they have been friends after that.Chun was a newcomer with a big hit in his name and he was paired with Ariel Lin.Soon with their introduction to the public they become a big hit in Taiwan.Fans followed then everywhere they went.

Since both Jiro and Selina are in the same company,their company told them of possible collaboration between them ,and Jiro could be more happy.Working with Selina,and being with her after a long time.He have to contend himself with just a brief hello and good bye most of the time.They don't chat long hours like they use to do before.He was so excited even with just the thought.

Selina like wise was happy to be spending more time with Jiro,even if it is work.They haven't been spending time together like before,it sure is success have come to both of them.But then it seems like they have grown apart...

It was early Monday morning as Selina got herself ready for the day.As she looked at herself in the mirror,she wondered if she have changed that much.Yes,she did change but it is for the better.She wondered if Jiro will notice the changes in her.She felt the excitement and the anxiety building up within her.She wondered whether the feeling that she have felt for him will still be there,and wondered whether the magic will still be there.

Jiro was so excited for today.For today ,he will be working with Selina.In as much as it is only the initial meeting for the collaboration,his heart was getting restless and is jumping with joy,with just the thought of Selina.

And so as Jiro walked in the conference room,Selina was there with her group.And as he saw her and she smiled at him.His heart wants to jump with joy as he returned her smile.He sat with his group and she sat with her,as they discussed the project.

Jiro have known Ella and Hebe because of Selina.And so the rest of the group was introduced to each other.After the introduction,Jiro seek out Selina,since they haven't talked to each other for quite a while.

"So,how are you?It seems so long ago,isn't it." Jiro said.

"Yeah,it seems only yesterday,when we were talking and dreaming and now,we are working together.You have come a long way.I am so happy for you." Selina said.

"Look who is talking,what about you,you are one of the top now.And I couldn't be happier for you." Jiro said."Too bad ,we cannot go to the night market to eat noodles like we used to do.I missed those days."

"Yeah,I missed those times too.Those are my happier times." Selina said."So how are you and your group getting along?"

"We are alright,all of us have different background ,but all of them are so nice.I am lucky to be working with them.We have our adjustments but we are alright.I don't have to ask the three of you,I know you treated each other like sister," Jiro said.And Selina nodded her head in agreement.

"It is nice to be working with you.That means,we will have more time to chat and catch up."Selina said.

"Me too,I am,we are so proud to be working with you and your group.pretty soon ,we will busy with our album.It may not be rock and roll,but I am happy and excited about it."
Jiro said.

"Uhmm rock and roll,maybe not now,but later on." Selina said.

"Yeah,I hope so,but for now,I am very happy." Jiro said."I can act and sing at the same time,and happier more today,to be working with you."

As Selina looked at him and smiled.....yes,she too is very happy,cause Jiro is around.....