Memories

If You're Not The One-Completed
Selina's unexpected goodbye have hurt Jiro so much.He never knew that she was hurting and wanting more.He thought ,she understood what he has been going through.He cried silently in pain,knowing that he lost the only woman that he truly loved.It still hurts whenever he heard news about her and whenever they met each other by chance.He wants to talk to her and hold her just like before,but he knows that time is gone and it is time to moved on.

He focused his energy on his career. Took all the assignment that he can take to forget her.Never looked the same way to any woman like the way he looked at her.It still hurts him,whenever he heard rumors that linked her to some other guy.He doesn't know if it is true or not and he does not have a right to find out the truth about her relationship.Selina is just a beautiful memory to him.

Days passed by,and months flew right by.Selina is still in love with Jiro.She tried to moved on and forget him.She went on dates,but nothing seems to compare to him.She missed his laughter,his lame jokes,his funky music and him.There are times at night when she will just woke up and his image and his memory will just popped up and haunts her.
She knew that she made a mistake in breaking up with him.She thought,she can just forget him but everything around her just reminded her of him.

There was a call slip,and it is a collaboration between SHE and Fahrenheit,as Selina's heart began to beat faster.She will be working with him again.They will be doing a recording together.Selina was happy to see him and sad at the same time knowing the situation that they are in.

Jiro saw his schedule and there was a mark and says that they are set to record a song with SHE.They will be seeing each other again.He does know how to react.He likes to see her again,but then seeing her again will be hurting himself once again.It was such a mixed emotions to see Selina again.

Selina and the rest of her group were in the recording studio when Jiro and his group arrived.Jiro caught sight of her even in a distance.Selina looked beautiful as ever,as he felt his heart thud at the sight of her.She lose some weight,she changed her hair but she looked just like the way before,she looked just like Selina that he loved before.She have a minimal make up on,and her skin is still smooth and flawless.

Selina saw Jiro once their group walked in the room.He changed a bit,the hair is styled differently,he have grown buffer now,but he still have that smile that can melt her heart.She took a deep breathe once they entered the room.

"Hello Selina.How are you?" Jiro greeted her.

Selina smiled at him."Hi Jiro,it has been a while,How's yourself?" she said.

"I am fine,been quite busy lately.And you?" Jiro asked.

"I am fine.We just finished our album.We will be busy promoting it soon." she said.

"That is good.You looked slimmer this days.Did you lose weight?" Jiro asked.

"Yeah just a little bit.My face is so rounded that I hated it." Selina said.

"But I always love that rounded face of yours." he said.It is too late to realized what he have just said.Selina smiled and bit her lips.

"Come on guys we have to start." the manager said,as Jiro and Selina moved on to the recording studio.

They recorded and in between takes,Selina could see Jiro's eyes on her and when he is not looking,she would steal glances at him.Looking at him like this,Selina realized that she made a mistake breaking up with him.But she cannot undo what she have done now.She is a year too late to change her mind.She have heard news and read on the papers,how Jiro has been linked to different women.She don't know if it is the truth or their is any half truth to it.He doesn't deny any liaisons with them in his interview.He is now a free man and he can be with any girl that he wants to.

In between breaks,the groups gathered together and they exchanged stories and jokes.Jiro just watched and smiled and have himself distance from Selina. He does not want to get near with her again and get hurt in the process.He knows,he still have feelings for her,and it is dangerous to be near with her again.

Selina felt that Jiro tried to distance himself from her.She must have hurt him and maybe he does not want to cause trouble and maybe he is in anew relationship already,Selina thought.Selina did not say a word.It is her fault,she let him go,and isn't this is what she wants?But how come,it is hurting her too much.

When they are done with recording after the day.And as they parted ways,Jiro walked out of the recording studio,without looking back,and went straight to his car,when he heard a familiar voice called out his name.

"Jiro,can you wait for me." Selina said her voice wavering.

Jiro stopped on his track and looked back and saw Selina.he doesn't know what to think of it.He does not know why she have to run after him.it will be a lot simpler,if she would just let him walk away now.They don't need the complications that their feelings would bring.

"Selina,what is it?I have to go." Jiro said.

"Jiro,I need to talk to you.We need to talk." Selina said.

"I don't think,we have anything to talk about,unless you are changing your mind about us." Jiro said.

Selina stopped and looked at him."What do you mean?" Selina asked.

"Like I have said,if you have nothing better to say then don't say it at all." Jiro said as he started walking away.

"Jiro wait up,please hear me out first." Selina said."I can't say this out in the hallway." as she looked around if there is any people listening to them.

Jiro stopped and looked at her."What you are about to say is better be good or.." as he took her hand and lead her out to his car.

"Where are we going?" Selina asked.

"I thought you have something to tell me,so I am taking you somewhere where the two of us can talk,really talk this time." Jiro said,as he sped the car away taking Selina with him.