Epilogue

If You're Not The One-Completed

It was still early in the morning when Selina woke up.The sun is starting to come out.She tried to move to ease down the pressure on her back and felt her husband moved too ,as Jiro hugged her closer.His hands move on her growing tummy and felt the movement of a life inside.He smiled with her eyes closed.

"Try to go back to sleep,I am just easing the pressure on my back." whispered Selina.

"Why is something wrong?" Jiro opened his eyes and tried to get up."Are you alright?"

"Yes I am perfectly fine.I just need to move a little.The baby is getting too heavy for me." Selina said."Go back to sleep,I knew you are still tired ,for you didn't finish filming until late at night."

"No I am perfectly fine." Jiro said."Do you want anything?

"Nothing,I can't wait for the baby to come.They said that waiting is the worst.But I think it will be soon." Selina said."He started to show signs that he wants to come out soon."

"What do you mean,showing signs?Then I better not go to work today.I don't want to miss my baby's birth.Not in a million's years." Jiro said,as he touched Selina's tummy once again and felt the contraction on her stomach."You just have one right now.Does it hurts a lot?"

"A lot...I think he is coming soon earlier than expected." Selina said in between contraction.

"I think,I better bring you to the hospital." Jiro said as he got up and hurried to dress up....

And soon enough a beautiful little girl was born to Jiro and Selina.The labor is long and hard but when Selina saw her baby,she knew that every little pain she bore,is worth with just one look at her baby.She went to sleep just after the baby was born.

She woke up in the room,and found Jiro by her side.he smiled at her and kissed her on the cheeks when he noted that she was awake.

"So how are you feeling now?" Jiro asked.

"I am feeling sore and tired." Selina said.

Jiro put his arms around Selina,and whispered."I love you,thank you for giving me such a beautiful girl and I promise I will love and protect both of you till my last breath.I am so happy,I cannot ask for more.I am so thankful Above." as he teared when he spoke.

Selina hugged Her husband back."I love you too.I am so lucky to have a husband like you.We are blessed with such a beautiful baby."I promised to do my best as a wife and a mother.Having this baby,makes me love you more and more."

And then there was a knock on the door and the nurse came with the baby in the bassinet."Mommy it is feeding time for baby."

"Oh,my baby." as she hold the baby to feed.She hold her tight and stared at her face as the baby looked back at her.Jiro looked on at the baby and the Mom.Two beautiful people that he loved most,here with him by his side.he cannot ask for more.With all the applause and awards and trophies,for sure this one is way above it all.Having your loved one by your side everyday is the biggest blessings that one can have as he move closer to the two women in his life.

Now more than ever,Jiro knows that Selina is the only one for him,his whole life through,and nobody else.Jiro and Selina forever and ever......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading....