Reaching Out For You

If You're Not The One-Completed
Days that followed,with the new found popularity,it seems Jiro felt that Selina is becoming farther,and farther away.Somehow he felt that they don't have control of their own lives.He seldom sees her now,just a quick hello and a wave.It seems,she was always on the go.In as much as he wished to reach out for her,it seems now ,it is an impossible task.He decided to just concentrate on his job for now.

After months of traveling from Hongkong,China,Singapore and Malaysia,finally SHE is finally home again.They have to start working on their next album again.Selina is happy to be back home again.And she can go back to regular schedule like an ordinary person and then maybe she can see more of Jiro again.

One day,after the initial meeting for brainstorming for the concept of their next album.Selina bumped into Jiro in the office again.

"Hey,Jiro,it is nice to see you again.What's up?" Selina asked.

"Nothing much,you just came back,I gathered." Jiro said."You look great,success seems to agree with you.You looked beautiful today." as he smiled and stared at her.

Selina blushed and feels her heart went a flip flop."Stop teasing me.you are making me uncomfortable." Selina said.

"No I am just so happy for you and your successful album.I know you'll make it.It must be nice to go out and travel" Jiro said.

"Yeah,and it is so exciting to be able to go places for the first time." Selina said still bubbling with excitement.

"I am glad you looked like you are so happy with what you are doing." Jiro said.It did hurt him,that she was happy without him,and seems to be enjoying herself,and not missing him.Maybe what she felt for him is just friendship,plain and simple.

"Are you going somewhere after work?" Selina asked.

"No,nothing really? why?" Jiro asked.

"I want to take you out for dinner.Just to catch up,and I miss having dinner with you." Selina said.

Hearing this,makes Jiro's heart smile.So she did miss me,he thought."Your treating me for dinner?" Jiro asked."Uhmm night market won't be appropriate for you anymore."

"Who said I can't do it anymore." Selina said."I don't thin anybody will notice me."

"You might be surprised your self." Jiro said."But anyway,I would love to go with you after work.I would love to hear every details of your trip.I'll wait for you in the lobby?"

Selina nodded her head."I'll see you later." and with that she left.

Jiro waited for Selina in the lobby.It took a while till Selina showed up.

"I am sorry to kept you waiting.The meeting took some time." Selina said."So we'll take MRT?"

"I'm afraid that the fans will recognized you though." Jiro said."maybe you just need to put this on." as he put a sunglasses on her.

Luckily,nobody recognized Selina as they reached the night market,and went to their favorite place,as they ordered their food.Selina told Jiro about her trip.Things that she have learned about various cultures,and different people.

Somehow,hearing Selina's story ,made him yearn for his own spot in the entertainment world.Although,there were offers for him,he still have hesitation on his part.He was scared,scared to be a failure.He doesn't know whether to accept the challenge or not...

"The food here is really great,nobody can beat this." Selina said,after finishing her noodles.

"I guess the company included." Jiro said."I think the food here is great because of you."Selina blushed.

"I love it when you blushed.you should be able to take compliment easily,after all a lot of people will be singing you praises soon enough.." he said.

"I guess,it will take for me sometime."Selina said.

"And I hope the coloring on your cheeks was meant for me only." Jiro said.He noticed her discomfort."I am just teasing ." as he took it back.

"Uhmm,I am so full,how about a walk around ,before we go home?" Jiro asked.

"Sure,I'm pretty full myself." Selina said.

They walk around,stopping and looking around for things that hey took fancy.Being with Jiro,always give Selina a feeling of happiness and calmness.And tonight is more special for some reasons....

"So what's up with you lately?I told you everything about myself and you haven't told me anything,How's the band?"Selina asked.

"The band is good.But something has been bothering lately." Jiro said."I have an offer to try acting,do you think,I should even try?"

"Why not?"Selina asked him back."Maybe ,it can be the start of your showbiz career."

"I don't know,but my foremost dream is for music and singing." Jiro said.

"Maybe,you'll be good being an actor,and then later,you can pursue your singing after." Selina asked.

"Acting,and singing,I don't know.I have to think about this." Jiro said.

"Just try it,and then maybe you'll never know,you might like it."Selina said."And then if not,at least you tried."

"Thanks,for your opinion.Thanks for giving me clarity" Jiro said.And then Jiro took off Selina's eyeglasses as he looked in her eyes.And somehow,they heard a shriek and then a scream,as somebody recognized Selina.

Jiro and Selina looked at each other ,as Jiro took Selina's
hand and started running away from the people that recognized her.They ran so fast until they were able to lost them.Both of them are so short of breath,as Selina felt sick on her stomach.She turned pale and Jiro saw the changes in her...and then Selina threw up all the content of her stomach,as she felt so weak and almost passing out.Jiro holding her,feeling so bad,seeing her suffering.

"Are you alright?You want me to take you to the hospital?" Jiro asked."You look so pale."

"I am alright,I guess the running doesn't agree,when your stomach is full." as she tried to get up.

"I think ,you better hold on to me Selina,until your feet is steady." Jiro said.Seeing her so weak and so sick,Jiro unable to control himself,hugged Selina.Somehow,the hug makes Selina feel better....and she hopes,she never have to let him go."