Talking It Over

If You're Not The One-Completed
Jiro took Selina to the rooftop where Selina used to live before.It was already late at night and the moon is out tonight.The weather was warm with a little breeze ,there was some muted star that sparkle at the sky,as they reach the rooftop.Jiro finally let go Selina's hand when they reach the top.

"So what is it that you have to tell me Selina?" Jiro said,his eyes on her.

Selina got burned with his staring,she was lost for words.She does not know what to tell him.She was so confused,what if he doesn't love her anymore and what if he already moved on.Will she be able to faced the truth.

"I really don't know what to say." Selina blurted out."I just want to say I am sorry."

"You ran all the way to me just to say that you are sorry?" Jiro said.he was disappointed.He thought,she came to him to say that she changed her mind and that she wants him back.He laughed a bitter laugh.Didn't she have hurt him enough?What does she wants from him?

"Can't we be at least be friends?I have noticed that you have been trying to avoid me." Selina said.

"I don't want your friendship." Jiro was quick to say.

"But we have been friends before,before we even become..." Selina said."I missed you,I missed your friendship."

Jiro was still quiet and as he looked away from her,wishing he doesn't have to listen to the words that she was saying.Selina noticed his disinterest in what she was saying and it hurt her.

"As I have said,I don't want your friendship anymore.We are past that.I want more than friendship from you and if you can't accept that ,then it is better if we try to avoid each other." Jiro said.

"What are you saying?" Selina asked. as Selina stared at Jiro,her heart beating faster...

"What I am saying is I still love you Selina,and it won't help me to forget you if we are still friends." Jiro said as he started to walk away."Come on I have to take you back,it is getting late."

Selina was left rooted to her place unable to move.She can't believe at what he have just said."Jiro wait." Selina said.

"The discussion I believe is over.Nothing is gonna change.Let us go Selina." Jiro said.

"No it is not over yet.I have something to tell you.You have to listen to me Jiro.I still love you too.I don't know but it seem I can't forget you.I made a mistake in letting you go." Selina said as she was crying.

Jiro looked back at her,unable to believe at what she is saying."You mean to say,you still love me Selina?"

Selina nodded her head."Yes I still do.I am sorry for acting a brave front ,but I have learned that I am not as brave as I want it to be,when it comes to you." with tears running in her face.

Jiro walked back and took her in his arms,as they hugged each other."I love you Selina,don't break up with me anymore like that.If you are mad at me,if I forget my obligation to you,talk to me.I am sorry for being insensitive to your feeling and took you for granted."he said.

"I am not as strong as I want it to be.And I am not that understanding as I want it to be.I miss you a lot and it pains me not to see all the time." Selina said.

"Alright from now on,I won't be that insensitive anymore.And we have to take time for ourselves,just the two of us." Jiro said as he holds her hand."We make it a point to see each other at least once ,oh no at least twice a month and it should be a quality time together.it is a deal?" as he looked at her and smiled at her.

Selina smiled back"Yes twice a month and a quality time together.I like that" she said " And we still cannot admit our relationship?"

"Maybe in time,we can shout it in the whole world that we love each other but for now,I am afraid not yet." Jiro answered."Is that alright with you?"

"It is alright,I understand.I really do understand" Selina said.

"Oh I almost lost you but I will never let it happen again.Promised me that you are mine alone." Jiro said.

"Of course,I am yours and you are mine aside from your fans.?" Selina said as she laughed."Do I always have to share you with them?"

"Maybe not,but in due time.I love you Selina." Jiro said.

"I love you too." she answered and then Jiro's lips founds hers and then nothing matters anymore as they shared the stillness of the night with the moon and the stars as the witness of their love for each other.....