From A Distance To Being Next To You

If You're Not The One-Completed
It was Monday morning ,the daily rush at the start of the week.Jiro walked hurriedly with the crowd on the way to the office.He finally got a job where the pay is better and maybe,this will pave the way for his dream.

But today his thoughts are not on his job,but on Kelly,the girl who broke his heart.He can't believe that she dumped him just like that.He knows that her parents never liked him,for they believe that he cannot give her a very secure future.But he thought,she loves him and that will be enough to fight the odds between them.

His heart felt numb and the way she dumped him is not a very pleasant thought.He cried himself to sleep just thinking about her for nights.Then,maybe it is the end for both of them.Today,he have decided that he got to moved on with his life.he have to close the door between them.

He entered the building and went to report on his department head .He was hired as a production assistant.Somehow his job give him a leeway for his artistic talent and that at least gave satisfaction.He saw that there was a crowd today,he wondered what could be the reason of all the commotions.

"Uhmm,it's pretty crowded today,anything big going on today?" Jiro asked to Jay his co worker.

"I think it is a press conference for the new group." he answered.

"Who is it this time?" he asked.

"I don't know,I heard SHE,it is supposed to be an all girls group." he said.Jiro just nodded his head and went to his work.

As he was walking,he caught a glimpse of the three girls getting ready for the conference and he was surprise to see a familiar girl,he have met before.It is Selina.He have not seen her after they met.She have changed,although he can only see her from a distance.She have this more polished look now.But somehow,he still preferred the girl that he have met before.The warm and sweet Selina.He wants to talk to her and wish her luck,but he felt embarrassed since she is with her group.He just wished in his heart,that she will become successful and everything will turn out alright today for her.

The day seemed so long,he wants very much to go out and see what was going on ,on the press conference.He wants to see Selina,and how she does ,on her first public appearance.It took a while for him to finish his assigned job,and it was already late in the afternoon,the place where they have the conference is already empty.

He walked slowly and tried to peek at the room when he saw them before,but that one too is empty.With a heavy heart,he set to go home.And then as he turned in the corner,there was Selina on her way out,as their eyes met.Selina smiled first and was happy to see him again.

"Jiro,Jiro right?" she said."How come I don't see you around?"

"Yes,so how are you Selina?" he said"I heard you have your first press conference,Wow you are really big now." as he smiled at her.

"No,we are just starting.I have not seen you around.Were you able to get a job here?" she asked.

"Yes,I am an assistant in production.I guess I will be seeing you around." he said."I am so happy for you.I saw you this morning with your group,but you were busy."

"You should have stopped and said hello." Selina said."You could have wished me luck."

"I felt shy,coming to you,but I wished you luck in my heart." he said.

"That was so sweet." Selina said."Next time don't hesitate,to say hello,I will be expecting it.If not you are not my friend anymore." as she pouted and give him a mean look.

Jiro laughed at her."You looked so cute doing that." he said.Somehow talking to Selina gave Jiro a very lighthearted feeling."Are you on your way home?'

"Yes,but my Dad is still at work,so I have to hang out here,until he picked me up."Selina said.

"You don't take public transportation?" Jiro asked.Selina just looked at him,and shook her head.

"You want me to take you home,instead of hanging in here?" he said.

"Sure,if you don't mind." Selina said.

"You're ready to take the train?" he asked."Or you want to take the cab?"

"No,it is alright,I'll try the train this time." Selina said."But you have to guide me and hold my hand,I don't want to be lost."

"Somehow,I have a feeling that taking you home will be a big event,and I have the feeling that it is gonna be fun." as he smiled at her wickedly.

"Jiro what are you thinking,you better not do anything crazy,or I'll kill you." she said.

"If you kill me,then the more you won't be able to go home." he said,laughing some more.

"Somehow,I got the feeling that I better wait for my Dad than go with you." Selina said.

"Chicken,you are scared of me." he said."And I thought you consider me a friend."

"Alright,there will be a first in everything anyway." Selina said."I don't even know why I trust my life to you."

"Because I am cute and nice." he said."Come on,let us go,before it really gets crowded in there ,and you owe me a dinner now." as he chuckled and laughed.Somehow the pain that he felt before was push aside for now.Being with Selina surely brushed all the pain away,as Jiro stared at her face.

He took her hand and Selina did not complain.They walked hand in hand on the street on the way to the train. Somehow,his hand on her hand felt so right,felt that they belong together.Selina felt her cheeks colored at the thought.He is just a friend,nothing more,she told herself,but her heart is saying something...and more.