Day by Day

If You're Not The One-Completed
Days that followed have been quite hectic for Jiro with recording and personal appearances plus the filming the drama series.Soon they are getting notice by the public.It seems that there will always be a crowd,whenever they have their appearances.

As Jiro's schedule is full and so is Selina,so they seldom get to see each other.And if before they were free to move around on their own,things started to get difficult,for their personal activities have restrictions now.Jiro's band fans are mainly females and since they are just starting out,the company wants their own personal relationship underwraps.They can't be seen outside with an opposite ,since it will ruin their images.

At one time,when there album was done and ready to be launch,Jiro have a free time,as he phoned Selina for a get together.They have not seen each other for weeks now.He have been busy and so is she.Selina has been finishing her series,and soon,she have to travel to promote their new album outside the country.

They could not go out to a public place anymore,like they use to do,like eat out hot noodles in the night market.They decided to meet at the rooftop at Selina's place,their secret getaway.

That night is a beautiful night.The blue sky has been replaced by dark gray hues with the stars that twinkled, that adorned the beautiful sky.The moon is also out,showing her own full face.It seem she have been smiling to the two love birds and taking account of what they have to say to each other.

They walked hand in hand as they sat on the nearby bench.The cool breeze touching their faces,as it blew Selina's long hair,and her fragrance are mixed with the cold air.Jiro can only sniffed and take it in.

"It seems like it is a beautiful night tonight.I am glad I am with you,tonight.I missed you a lot." Jiro said."i missed you more than you'll ever know."

"Me too,I missed you a lot.But I understand you are busy.I gathered,next week is the album release and promo this week,after today,right?" Selina said.

"Yeah,and I am really gonna be busy for the next few months." Jiro said."Did you read or watch any of the show yet?"

"Some of it.So you said you are still single,huh?" Selina said,teasing him,with a frown on her face.

"I am sorry,we are instructed,I hope you do understand." Jiro said, as he laughed "And what about you , I heard you with some guy?"

"No,it's all gossip.None of them is true."Selina said."You know what's the truth."

"I know,but sometimes,I can't help but get affected by it." Jiro said."After all they are talking about my girl."

"Just trust me,don't listen to all those non sense talk.I think I have gotten use to all the lies and made up rumors." Selina said.

"I guess,I have to get use to it now.So you are done with your series?" Jiro asked.

"Finally,and it is so tiring.It will be a while before I do any series after this.But we are off to Hongkong and China after this."Selina said.

"Uhmm,so we won't be seeing each other again,after today."Jiro said."This is tough,not being able to see you most of the time."

"Hey,and we are just on our first year." Selina said."And we still have five years to beat right?"

"You said it.But just trust me,and remember all of this is for you and our future." Jiro said,as he hold her in his arms."Five years from now,we will at least be free to do our own thing.And hopefully,we can plan our own future together."

"I trust you Dadong,but sometimes,the girls around you.I know there are a lot of girls,that will do anything to catch your attention.Promise me ,only me in your heart?" Selina said.

"Only you,nobody else.My future is with you.I can only see myself with you in the future.I hope you feel the same." Jiro said.

"You know,I do.I love you Dadong.I care only about you nobody else." Selina said."Five years is such a long time,but I'll wait.I will wait for you."

"I love you too Selina.I am thankful,that I have you in my side.Thankful,that you are my girl." Jiro said,as he kissed her lips,under the moonlight.The hardwork tomorrow is forgetten for now.Tonight,is Selina ,only her and her sweet lips.....to remember her..through the hard times...